The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute tit. You could still buy that Jace doll until end of last year. And he was half price at one point.
bleeping hell can you imagine a doll of one of your kid's going for half price. I'd hate to see what the 'final reductions ' were. :(

ETA: It just went to a whole new level after someone said the doll's were on e-bay. They will be turning up in the Oxfam shops next.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Sarah, you’ve got me! How did you know I was jealous of your creepy husband who likes 16 year old girls, your children who are completely uneducated and have no future because of you, the reluctance of all your family to wash and on top of that, Pylon Palace with the staircase of dreams!

Oh my heart, the jealousy I feel is out of this world 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57
An awful thought. But could Esme's reluctance to shower/wash her hair have a more sinister reason?
I posted a message about that point a few months back about a friend I had when I was younger. she hated going in the bath/shower and would have full out tantrums about it even though she was past the age where they were common (I think around 7-9). due to a family emergency, she stayed at mine for the night, and when given the option to go in the bath/shower she took it with no fuss or even an argument. it was later found out that it wasn't the bath/shower she objected to it, it was the location or who was present. the thing was that her older brother (around 14-16 years old) was creepy and had a thing for girls that were on the younger side. so she hated using the bathroom at home. she had told her mum and dad about it they didn't take it seriously. my friend's story did have a happy ending, her grandma came to visit her from Australia and asked her about the tantrums and she told her the full story, and finally she was believed and her grandma put her foot down. no real justice at that point but grandma got her parents to agree to allow my friend to go live with her in Australia. she has a great life now (very jealous but if anyone deserved it then it's her). the brother on the other hand has lived in a cell for many years... you can probably guess why that is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Isla needs to shove Jace back, see if her parents laugh that off! Can bet your life they won’t! He will wallop the wrong person one day. Chris will no doubt be scared of him when Jace reaches teen years. Being the big old wet wipe that he is. If Chris was a dog, he would definitely be a teacup chihuahua that has the bulging eyes and shakes like a leaf at everything and anything. Isla, try retaliating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Here comes the doll
This has to be up there with the most disturbing, shocking things that we have ever seen on here. This woman has to have seen the videos slamming the Jace doll. Telling her how utterly disgusting it was to make a replica doll of her own child. But she saw those videos and just thought that everyone was jealous of her life and was being bitchy because of their jealousy!? And she was pleased that the bad publicity got her more sales? She's vile.

But it's very clear that every word of her opinion is actually Creepy's. It's very alarming how much he is in control of her and how she laps up every word he says. You can literally imagine him saying every word of that post. She falls for every word he says and believes him when he says that he has never cheated on her since Hayley 😂😔.

It's very disturbing how much she trusts him and believes and respects what he says. She is utterly blind to what he gets up to behind her back. Such a terrible, very sad and very disturbing situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well let’s face it we’ve been saying they will do a reborn of mila since she was born! Also why they didn’t just announce it the other day when they mentioned it on the vlog I will never know … it was totally pointless and stupid … why would they even go on and hold a reborn then say I’m not saying we are doing a mila doll or not but come back on 1st nan for an announcement… like ok that’s clearly the announcement then lol 😂 it’s not actually creating any suspense or surprise at all

Isla needs to shove Jace back, see if her parents laugh that off! Can bet your life they won’t! He will wallop the wrong person one day. Chris will no doubt be scared of him when Jace reaches teen years. Being the big old wet wipe that he is. If Chris was a dog, he would definitely be a teacup chihuahua that has the bulging eyes and shakes like a leaf at everything and anything. Isla, try retaliating.
Oh u can get your bottom dollar that if isla hit jace back she would get punished … no way would isla get away with it

• Sad
Reactions: 22
This has to be up there with the most disturbing, shocking things that we have ever seen on here. This woman has to have seen the videos slamming the Jace doll. Telling her how utterly disgusting it was to make a replica doll of her own child. But she saw those videos and just thought that everyone was jealous of her life and was being bitchy because of their jealousy!? And she was pleased that the bad publicity got her more sales? She's vile.

But it's very clear that every word of her opinion is actually Creepy's. It's very alarming how much he is in control of her and how she laps up every word he says. You can literally imagine him saying every word of that post. She falls for every word he says and believes him when he says that he has never cheated on her since Hayley 😂😔.

It's very disturbing how much she trusts him and believes and respects what he says. She is utterly blind to what he gets up to behind her back. Such a terrible, very sad and very disturbing situation.
I disagree that it’s all down to chris and all her opinions are manipulated by him and at some point the buck has to stop with her. She’s an adult and Chris is not the only creep she has defended (her brother has been in prison for worse)

she’s an uneducated chav that puts money and ‘status’ above anything else and I don’t agree with excusing her as being naive and vulnerable

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The biggest foo' apart from Creepy is Lazy who believes everything that camp greasy gnome tells her,he got her out of Seacroft and she is living the dream and so many of us are clearly jealous of her life.I think not Lazy ,most normal people are happy living as they do ,in warm homes,with clean children,good home cooking ,friends and family visiting ,pets who are walked frequently and no pervy creepy spouse who cheats on them

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No Sarah we as a community are protecting other children from the sick doings of you and your husband and yes I blame Sarah too she has enabled him to do whatever he wants. But were just the trolls and jealous nobodies. Believe me I wouldnt want to be known for the things you and your husband have done. We look at you and just see the massive sign above your bean head 'Enabaling Mug'.
You have an answer for everything but come across as bitter and twisted in your replys to everything you are put on the spot for because deep down Sarah you have nothing unless your stood behind that maggot of a husband.
Why didnt he defend himself Sarah from the start why was it you? Shall i tell you why because hes got you as his puppet and he pulls those strings and you defend him but deep down you know what and who he really is.
Sarah Ingham doesnt care about those kids she puts him above those children. She hasn't protected them once. She just took them from the real world put them in a bubble and lied to her kids everyday since

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The biggest foo' apart from Creepy is Lazy who believes everything that camp greasy gnome tells her,he got her out of Seacroft and she is living the dream and so many of us are clearly jealous of her life.I think not Lazy ,most normal people are happy living as they do ,in warm homes,with clean children,good home cooking ,friends and family visiting ,pets who are walked frequently and no pervy creepy spouse who cheats on them
Well said!! How the hell could anyone be jealous of thon?! Their poor kids are going to need alot of therapy when they are older.

Also, I would find it creepy having a doll made of my own children for myself never mind for absolute strangers, it is beyond weird.

Sorry if it has been mentioned but I noticed how tonight's Vlog included cooking, painting, a 'walk" (looks like they parked up and filmed themselves outside for 5 mins) and the girls doing hobbies. Nah they def don't read here 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Isla does push Jace, we’ve already witnessed a push on a vlog before… where do you think he gets that behaviour from. I don’t think this is a ‘poor isla’ situation at all, she’s old enough to know better

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has Jason ever played with or even had contact with children of his own age ? Surely he needs enrolled into a playgroup or nursery or even a mother and toddlers group ,would do him good and he would learn how to behave with others as he learns nothing positive from his parents

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Isla does push Jace, we’ve already witnessed a push on a vlog before… where do you think he gets that behaviour from. I don’t think this is a ‘poor isla’ situation at all, she’s old enough to know better
All of them get their behaviour from their parents. They are all programmed to want the most camera time and have never been told no. All siblings clash, Chris chooses to keep footage in. The behaviour is on the tit parents end of. Yeah the kids should know better but if they don’t who is it down to. Feral parenting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
To be fair a melty puff is better than some of Jace’s first foods… a Greggs pizza and McDonalds McNugget. 😵💫

Though I’m sure it won’t be too long before Mila gets to try those delicacies.
BLW wasn't a thing when mine were babies, so I have no opinion on it. However, is it not a thing to want to try soft easy digestible foods for your baby when they initially start being weaned? I don't want to start a bwfwwc type discussion 😳 but a crisp of any description for her very FIRST FOOD!! That doesn't sit right with me at all

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has Jason ever played with or even had contact with children of his own age ? Surely he needs enrolled into a playgroup or nursery or even a mother and toddlers group ,would do him good and he would learn how to behave with others as he learns nothing positive from his parents
Well he's learnt a Jamaican accent from Creepy so I suppose he's got that at least. If he ever wants to live in Kingston he'll fit right in.

• Haha
BLW wasn't a thing when mine were babies, so I have no opinion on it. However, is it not a thing to want to try soft easy digestible foods for your baby when they initially start being weaned? I don't want to start a bwfwwc type discussion 😳 but a crisp of any description for her very FIRST FOOD!! That doesn't sit right with me at all
I totally agree with you. When my daughter was little blw wasn’t that well known so she started on baby rice/baby porridge and melted down rusks then she had puréed fruit and veg etc. It’s important to remember every parent does things differently and I don’t want to get into any right or wrong discussion but seriously who would give crisps for their first taste of food?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just been catching up on the non vlogmas vlogs and came on with a few comments. BUT I feel I really have to catch up on Tattle.

I am jealous that the Minghams had more time over the festive period to read up on Tattle than myself, but I guess I had to give up something while entertaining and cooking for 14!!

Will keep my comments to myself until I try and catch up here, but it appears to something about a new Meal deal doll!!!

BUT, CHRIS & SARAH, I know you were contacted by 'interior designers' aka Tattlers to raise your curtain pole in the 'adult' living room and I can only assume they didn't tell you how much - it's 6 inches from the top of your window!!! AND PLEASE SARAH DO NOT TRUST TWATMAN WHEN HE SAYS 6 INCHES!!!! I'D BE MORE LIKELY TO TRUST YOUR TURKEY BASTER.

And while I'm on the point of the 'adult' living room - what's the point of the playroom - turn it into a school room for the kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.