The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched an item on bbc news about bed poverty
a young teacher in Leeds has set up a charity to provide beds after she discovered how many children in her school didn’t Have a bed.
This wonderful teacher spent Christmas Eve delivering beds.
Sleepy Sarah says she was brought up in difficult circumstances
Has she done anything to help others this Christmas or any other time

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Most people don’t have children to make dolls out of them and earn commission from them. Most people wouldn’t do it because it’s weird and shows a lack of morals; a sense of right and wrong.

What are they earning 10-20% on each doll? It’s embarrassing. So 250 dolls would be £6-£12k? Their only saving grace would be if that money went straight in a bank account for said child when they are older.

Explaining their actions to the kids when they are older is going to be problematic if they do realise one day that other people just wouldn’t even consider doing these things.

They are stuck in a hole of using their kids to pay the mortgage, nothing to be jealous of there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good old Lazy, going down the jealousy road again! What in the world could we actually be jealous of?

Her sext pest husband?
Her ugly shopping centre/dentist's waiting room house?
The way they run away every other week to go on 'holiday' in the chavavan/DPD van?
The fact they sell every aspect of the chuldrun's lives, including turning two of them into dolls so they don't have to get a job?
Their aimless lives, staying in bed half the day and then chatting pointless tit and eating junk for the other half?
The chuldrun having no education, friends hobbies, hygiene, discipline and a lifetime of therapy if they ever escape the cult prison?

I'm sure we could fill a whole thread and more of all the things we are not jealous of, Lazy, please tell us just one thing we are jealous of.
Agree with everything you have written.👍👍👍

Reactions: 16
And just where are the nappies for the dogs to be able to get them? On the floor, I suppose. Delightful!
Good question! Where ARE the nappies 🥴 surely they don't put them in the kitchen bin never mind the floor 😳 i always put nappies in a nappy bag and straight out in the wheelie bin! How can that gobshite even be so thick to admit something like that! A hobby horse has more brains than that fool 🙄

I also think Jane cooked the dinner, and placed it in warmers. When have we ever seen Sarah mash spuds or cook fresh veg or roast a large bird. Last year there dinner was in foil trays if I remember correctly, and I'm willing to bet Jane cooked that too and hey Steve 👋 dropped it at their front door. Sarah Ingham the pasta queen cooking an entire Christmas Dinner for 8 or 9 people if you include dave.. I think not 😂 and she definitely wouldn't clean as she goes 😏

Reactions: 24
I know they are home schooled but why can’t they do drama /swimming /any sort of hobby they want classes ?
What’s stopping them
They loved drama,it’s such a shame.
Sarah is so lazy…unless it’s a home bargains trip she isn’t interested.
Where did nana spend Christmas?
Not with her clearly

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What are they earning 10-20% on each doll? It’s embarrassing. So 250 dolls would be £6-£12k? Their only saving grace would be if that money went straight in a bank account for said child when they are older.
At least their actions would make sense if they were using it as a way to help give their children a leg up in the future. I have a friend who lets her daughter take part in acting and modelling work. The little one has been doing it since she was a newborn, and whilst I can't stand the industry I can see that the huge amount of money she has earnt from it will be so beneficial for her future. Her parents haven't touch a penny of the money and now the child has a significant amount in her bank account.

For people who claim to be set for life the Minghams sure do exploit their children, and much like the Saccone Jolys and Radford's, the children won't have anything to show for being forced to sell their childhoods. 😥😥

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I can happily say, hand on heart, there is not ONE thing in their sad, grotty, boring, chavvy, embarrassing, dream world life that I am at all jealous of

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I know they are home schooled but why can’t they do drama /swimming /any sort of hobby they want classes ?
What’s stopping them
Not with her clearly
I have a friend who home schooled 3 children and they are amazing people now who did really well. They also attended any club they wanted to. So it can be done Lazy and Creepy.

Reactions: 13
Why would any one be jealous of 2 narcissistic parents who rarely seem to wash and their feral chuldrun who also rarely wash ,who live in a cold lifeless house ,no friends ,crap diet ,cheap clothes and married to a camp man who dyes his hair,grows his nails and wears ugly beanies 24/7 whilst thinking he's some sort of gangster 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What’s stopping them
Not with her clearly
What's stopping them is Creepy and his n ways, and the enabler that is Lazy. I bet they would absolutely tit themselves if someone alerted any clubs the girls attended of his creepy ways around young girls.

They do not like it when they have no control of a situation. So they isolate the children from everyone.

No doubt it would be the Trolls fault too. Oh we cannot send them to any clubs because the Trolls will be in contact and telling them lies. So our children have to stay in Pylon Palace 24/7.

I would love to see Creepys reacation if someone stopped him in the street and asked about the messages to young girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
At least their actions would make sense if they were using it as a way to help give their children a leg up in the future. I have a friend who lets her daughter take part in acting and modelling work. The little one has been doing it since she was a newborn, and whilst I can't stand the industry I can see that the huge amount of money she has earnt from it will be so beneficial for her future. Her parents haven't touch a penny of the money and now the child has a significant amount in her bank account.

For people who claim to be set for life the Minghams sure do exploit their children, and much like the Saccone Jolys and Radford's, the children won't have anything to show for being forced to sell their childhoods. 😥😥
I hope they put a sizeable percentage of their income in accounts for each of their children. I’d have said that their income should be split equally between all of them, adults and children, and have it in contracts.

At least then they have something to use when they are older.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Creepy is always on the run ,the van life means he can hide from any confrontation in this country .His behaviour has caused the downfall of the mingham brand and taken away his own chuldruns freedom

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope they put a sizeable percentage of their income in accounts for each of their children. I’d have said that their income should be split equally between all of them, adults and children, and have it in contracts.

At least then they have something to use when they are older.
In a Sunday with Sarah years ago, Lazy claimed Issy had Sassybelle income, the younger girls got the ifam extras income and the whole family benefitted from the main channel.
Not sure when the ifam extras was last used but then it was mainly used for showing sponsored work, Isla cam and Sundays with Sarah.

Reactions: 14
My friend only has the one child, and her and her husband have decided that the money should be for their daughter, as she earnt it. 🙂 It's a shame the Minghams don't think in the same way. The poor children are getting no eduation and will see very little if any of the money they have made.

Not sure when the ifam extras was last used but then it was mainly used for showing sponsored work, Isla cam and Sundays with Sarah.
The last upload was 2 years ago. 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What’s stopping them
Not with her clearly
There is nothing stopping them. My home ed children go to various activities. I think they don’t like the girls going to things because they don’t know who will be there and what might be said to them. If they came to any home ed group I was at I would welcome them, the parents are knobs but the kids deserve to mix with others. I still find it odd that they chose to move away from Bradford/Leeds where there is a thriving and friendly home ed community for all ages.

As for being jealous, that old chestnut comes out time and time again from people like this when anyone dares to criticise them. They are too thick to look at themselves and their own actions so lash out and think that everyone must be jealous of them. I have a loving husband who comes to bed with me at night, I have children who are thriving and don’t have their whole lives filmed for random people to watch and timestamp where you can see questionable shots of them, I am intelligent enough to be able to provide them with a good varied education, I have a warm comfortable home and feed my family with decent meals.
I have never appeared in scummy tabloids for my tit parenting and my husbands dirty deeds, I don’t have posts laughing at and slating me all over social media and on gossip sites. I don’t need to have dolls made of my children for vulnerable people and perverts to buy and do things with.

• Heart
In a Sunday with Sarah years ago, Lazy claimed Issy had Sassybelle income, the younger girls got the ifam extras income and the whole family benefitted from the main channel.
Without the kids they wouldn’t have the main channel. I think this is where it potentially gets messy, because the income from the main channel is essentially earned by all of them. Saying that they all benefit from the income from the main channel isn’t really good enough. The children work on the main channel so deserve an income.

If it isn’t set up in a legal manner, they could end up with their children suing them later down the line.

Reactions: 21
What's stopping them is Creepy and his n ways, and the enabler that is Lazy. I bet they would absolutely tit themselves if someone alerted any clubs the girls attended of his creepy ways around young girls.

They do not like it when they have no control of a situation. So they isolate the children from everyone.

No doubt it would be the Trolls fault too. Oh we cannot send them to any clubs because the Trolls will be in contact and telling them lies. So our children have to stay in Pylon Palace 24/7.

I would love to see Creepys reacation if someone stopped him in the street and asked about the messages to young girls.
I think we should rename Pylon Palace to Pylon Prison

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Fellow home ed mum and dad with actor son spends a lot of money investing in their son's future. His earnings are not touched. There are very strict laws protecting child actors, it should absolutely be the same for Youtubers.
This gormless pair seems to think that they are providing a better future for their children so the money is 'reinvested' in a better house, holidays, gadgets, presents, tit clothes etc. If you choose to bring these souls into the world, you take responsibility for them financially. You don't pimp them out online, invade their privacy, share their medical issues etc for public consumption.

Family channels are an abomination. It is nothing but modern day child labour, exploitation and abuse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Without the kids they wouldn’t have the main channel. I think this is where it potentially gets messy, because the income from the main channel is essentially earned by all of them. Saying that they all benefit from the income from the main channel isn’t really good enough. The children work on the main channel so deserve an income.

If it isn’t set up in a legal manner, they could end up with their children suing them later down the line.
There will be nothing to left to sue them for. The youtube bubble will burst and they will be downsizing, back to doing regular jobs.
Always said the children should have a percentage from all the channels and Mary Shortle collaborations, I've seen Dad v Girls say they split the money and the girls get their own payments for AD work, it's big money Grace said 3k for one brand deal and Kaci was nearer 10k. Ridiculous amounts of money but the girls were fully aware of income, savings and plans for their futures. Poor Isabelle has to beg to buy new look clothing using her Dad's card and probably has no idea what happens to her channel income.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.