The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of parent doesn't find it weird that people want a doll version of their children? Whether it looks like them or not, it is bleeping weird and creepy.

How can she sit there and act proud of that? The way they think just baffles me to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
im sorry but sarah thinks were jealous....... yes sarah were jealous of your creepy husband who hits on 16 year old girls, yes where jealous of your children who you cant even take care of there basic needs...... were jealous of your crappy built house that doesnt even resemble any amount of home just looks like a doctors office...... were jealous that you cram your children into a van and cant afford to even enter or pay for tourist activites but yes were all jelous of you....... id like to know if they do go travelling from now on it wont be to france because there not letting in the unvaxxinated.,..... seriously get out of dreamland.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
And now loads of them are on eBay šŸ˜‚
Exactly! They could get one tomorrow if they wanted. Oh, and Sarah hun. I am definitely NOT jealous of your life. I have a bigger more expensive house than you that we own in Royal Deeside. My kids are very well educated and happy. We have amazing family and friends and not friends that we make up or are IFam. My kids have lovely clothes and not trash from Shein that are ill fitting and make them look like a bunch of scruffs. My kids are also clean and tidy at all times. My dog doesnā€™t eat crappy nappies out the bin, god your house must reek šŸ¤¢ I could go on and on all night but I can assure you hun I am not and I know others on this page are NOT jealous of you. Oh and I forgot to say Iā€™m not married to an effeminate little n that I had to strong arm up the aisle!! šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
So Piers Morgan called the Inghams ā€œthat creepy ingham familyā€ for selling a jace doll. IS HE JEALOUS OF YOU IS PIERS MORGAN THE MULTI MILLIONAIRE JEALOUS OF YOU AND YOUR F**KED UP LIFE TOO?? . Me thinks not Lardy you head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
What sort of parent doesn't find it weird that people want a doll version of their children? Whether it looks like them or not, it is bleeping weird and creepy.

How can she sit there and act proud of that? The way they think just baffles me to be honest.
The same kind of parent that thought it was fine for her ā€˜famousā€™ husband to use his power and platform to try and manipulate a 16 year old to go skinny dipping I guess

sheā€™s pond life and almost worse than him

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She obviously believes in any publicity is good publicity, but what a sad way to make a living lacking in morals and integrity.

I prefer to believe in what goes around comes around.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Here comes the doll
Itā€™s grim - no sane person would replicate their child especially as a money maker. I understand the role these dolls take for some people through sensitive circumstances whether bereavement, inability to have children, dementia patients etc but there are people out there we know all too well who are obsessed with those kids for all the wrong reasons - you just wouldnā€™t consider aiding that would you šŸ¤¢ Is that Shittle business one of their ā€˜many investmentsā€™ they were speaking about not too long ago? Lets see if they will declare it as an ad when they do vlog the doll.

As for lazy saying that they donā€™t care what people say - not sure who they are trying to kid as weā€™ve seen a lot of behaviours from them that say otherwise!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So i donā€™t wish any harm or illness on any children and I do feel very sorry for Mila, that she have to go through all the stuff she will.
BUT I just canā€™t help being a little bit thrilled that creepy and lazy now has to. And I canā€™t wait to see how they will cope.

Lazy admitted in the q&a that she was close to send the kids back to school, then Mila was a newborn. Donā€™t think it will be any easier when Mila gets her cast on! And we all know that creepy wonā€™t be any help.

And last, i thinks it is clear that they need to spend X amount of days outside the country to reduce their taxes. What will they do next year? If they need to go in all the time to get the cast fitted. And no one knows for how long she will be needing it!
I am so sorry that Meela has to go through what she will. She is such a happy, calm and sweet little thing. I do however think that the one positive is that they won't be able to put a foot wrong now. They HATE anyone telling them what to do, are the ultimate narcissists and are bloody lucky nothing serious has happened to any of their children thus far, as they are so careless.
Life as they know it, is going to change massively for them.
You need to work on that ego of yours Christopher Malcolm, because medical professionals are not going to take your tit if you screw up Mila's post op care.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There's a lot of research to suggest that baby wearing facing outwards, especially early on, has a detrimental effect on baby's hip joints... noticed Mila being worn facing outwards a few times... I wonder if that's played a part?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There's a lot of research to suggest that baby wearing facing outwards, especially early on, has a detrimental effect on baby's hip joints... noticed Mila being worn facing outwards a few times... I wonder if that's played a part?
not only was she in a sling, but the sling was missing a part so she could have fallen out so many times!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Or that they shoved her in a car seat for months on end, push her down whenever she tried to sit up and basically are the most rubbish parents going. Apparently having it all on camera still isnā€™t enough for something to be done though. Itā€™s sickening that until a tragedy happens nothing will be done about the constant red flags with their children

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That shittle woman doesn't do that well from working with them didnt she have to shut one of the shops down ?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am so sorry that Meela has to go through what she will. She is such a happy, calm and sweet little thing. I do however think that the one positive is that they won't be able to put a foot wrong now. They HATE anyone telling them what to do, are the ultimate narcissists and are bloody lucky nothing serious has happened to any of their children thus far, as they are so careless.
Life as they know it, is going to change massively for them.
You need to work on that ego of yours Christopher Malcolm, because medical professionals are not going to take your tit if you screw up Mila's post op care.
agree with you here and i know it sounds awful but they also cant fob medical professionals off like they cant say trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes their is and I always thought that Mila wasn't properly supported in hers. Baby wearing is such a craze right now but not all slings and carriers are hip healthy, the babies legs need to be in a M shape.

Reactions: 14
suprised Sarah hasnā€™t asked for the dolls to be in maddam ts as models she thinks there that famousšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
agree with you here and i know it sounds awful but they also cant fob medical professionals off like they cant say trolls.
I'm waiting for the day a consultant etc gives him a swift kick up the ass. Can't send your Icult after them like you did with kayak Paul, can you now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hands up if you bought a Jace doll after seeing him on Tattle! Why would anybody who doesn't watch their vlogs want a Jace doll? Nobody who does watch their vlogs could've possibly missed them banging on about it so how exactly does Sarah think trolls bringing attention to the Jace doll increased the sales? And if she's saying that trolls created more sales of their limited run item, then she must believe they wouldn't have sold all 250 Jace dolls without the help of trolls.

No matter. I'm just hoping for a super special bundle. Mila doll with her good friend, Prinny teddy, very limited stock remaining, definitely going to sell out very, very soon...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Itā€™s grim - no sane person would replicate their child especially as a money maker. I understand the role these dolls take for some people through sensitive circumstances whether bereavement, inability to have children, dementia patients etc but there are people out there we know all too well who are obsessed with those kids for all the wrong reasons - you just wouldnā€™t consider aiding that would you šŸ¤¢ Is that Shittle business one of their ā€˜many investmentsā€™ they were speaking about not too long ago? Lets see if they will declare it as an ad when they do vlog the doll.

As for lazy saying that they donā€™t care what people say - not sure who they are trying to kid as weā€™ve seen a lot of behaviours from them that say otherwise!
If they donā€™t care about what people say then why justify how ā€œdisgustingā€ everyone was about Chris when they bullied her at school. Why pull the kids out of school as soon as Esme was about to go to the upper school. That was clearly because they knew that she was about to be exposed to what Chris did as well. But yeah, they definitely donā€™t care šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.