The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for Isla, Jace hitting her is not on. Would it be ‘cheeky’ if Isla decides one day to hit him back? No it wouldn’t. Jace is extremely badly behaved child and spiteful. So sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Jace has never been told no. Or he gets told no but they laugh and give in to him anyway. He's also spent far too long being looked after by his sisters and discipline isn't up to them so I'm not surprised he's been left to do what he wants. The older he gets the worse it will get. Isla really doesn't have anyone anymore, the older 2 are closer to each other and have at times deliberately ignored her (left her on the stairs waiting for someone to come home whilst they were filming a stupid skit - understandable they don't want her with them all the time but I've never understood why she can't be a part of that), and the 2 year old gets away with hitting her - he's been shown on camera doing it as far back as the summer and they've never done anything about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I don't find Jace hitting Isla in the slightest bit "hilarious" or 'cheeky'. That bullying little brat need some serious discipline before it's too late. You can tell Creepy is a tit parent because he wants to laugh every time Jace is naughty rather than teach him right from wrong. He's worried about "damaging or limiting his personality by telling him off". Sorry, what? Today is terrible 2's but what's tomorrow? Slapping a stranger around the face when he doesn't get his own way?

You don't tell Jace to go to the naughty step. First you get down to his level and warn him so you know he's listening. Then if he does it again you walk him to the naughty step. Things that warrant an immediate trip to the naughty step without a warning include stuff like hitting, biting and spitting, You don't say "right Jace you need to go to the naughty step right now". Don't give him the choice because of course he'll say no. 🤦‍♀️

Lazy constantly moans that she looks like a meatball/bean head. Has she ever considered that maybe she was just born ugly?
Her head is waaaaaayyyy to big to be bean size 😂 It’s like a flattened bin lid 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Here comes the doll
She really does believe everyone is jealous of her and her pervy husband and her feral, bratty kids doesn't she. The stupid twit that she is. I would in no way swap my happiness with my faithful husband for her tit life. Oh and just to add I never had to sell my kids to get what I have in life 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I had a cousin that used to hit me she was an only child and spoiled rotten let’s just say she would have accidents my foot would unintentionally slip out 😂😂 Isla needs to get wiser there are more ways than one.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine selling a doll of your daughter knowing people buy it for their own pleasure. Sick in the head.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
An awful thought. But could Esme's reluctance to shower/wash her hair have a more sinister reason?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yes Lazy, Keep telling yourself that we're all jealous, whatever helps you sleep at night, whatever helps ease your conscience about your dirty pervy gnome of a husband. Morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
An awful thought. But could Esme's reluctance to shower/wash her hair have a more sinister reason?
What like being afraid to be alone in a room when she knows her creepy dad sneaks about. What normal father sneaks into their kids rooms in the dead of night. Fcuking freak he is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Here comes the doll
Sarah you might have got publicity and might have made sales and you might not care what the trolls think. Let’s see what the kids you sold to pay your mortgage think in 18 years shall we. Maybe you’ll care that they are fucked up and hate you

also one of the weirdos who bought a doll of your child is reselling it for £150 on eBay now. Lovely. Hope you are proud

why does this absolute wet wipe with a dubious family at best, no education, no qualifications and no work experience and a husband who texts teenagers think that ANYONE has anything to be jealous of? Either she’s got the biggest front I’ve ever seen or she needs her head checking with a doctor

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.