The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20211229_184836.jpg

I doubt it Thomas. Wish the poor lad would stop sending them gifts. He's also commented today saying he owns loads of their merch 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It’s probably been said but Sarah got a new watch for Christmas so does that mean Isla got her old one?

Reactions: 13
That dress Esme had on didn’t look like it had be sewn at all? It looked like the cuts from the piece she had cut out in the bedroom and had tied round her waist with a belt.

Reactions: 28
Jaces mouth hasn’t been wiped for days 🤢 also creepy saying jaces behaviour is funny when mentioning that Jace has taken to hitting Isla. Why only Isla? Why is Jace not hitting Isabelle, Esmè, Chris, Sarah or Mila? Why is he only hitting Isla
Probably Cus she’s annoying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think reading anything is better than nothing, but I am also not convinced she really reads them. It's more a character that she has been given, like Isla is the "clever" one, Esme is the "funny" one.

When I was her age I had a boyfriend who was really into the classics and reading philosophy. He looked down on anything else and although I had always loved reading he didn't consider anything I wanted to read as a real book. So being young and wanting to impress I tried reading all his recommendations instead and have never been so bored, so if that's what she is genuinely enjoying then it's good for her to at least have the books. The others don't get any.

I do wish she would look at some books for herself instead of just what is popular on tik tok because there is so much to enjoy and more to discover. I doubt she even knows other books/series by the same authors if they aren't heavily featured on tik tok as the latest trend. She doesn't seem to look up similar books/authors based on what she has already enjoyed which makes me think it's all just based on social media not what she really wants.

If she loves reading so much then why does she have to wait months to get more books? There's no limit on books in our house and my children always have something to read.
Absolutely spot on. Reading is a pleasure to be nurtured. It doesn’t matter if your reading the back of a packet of cornflakes or a children’s simple book visited regularly on rapid repeat - it’s all good. Academic knowledge is compounded by reading but not everyone is academic…. It is however important to experiment with fiction and learn what you enjoy. Why the hell the poor girl isn’t going to book stores or the library is beyond me.

For tonight, I’m reading an ongoing favourite of mine ‘Tattle - Ingram Family thread 207’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Jaces mouth hasn’t been wiped for days 🤢 also creepy saying jaces behaviour is funny when mentioning that Jace has taken to hitting Isla. Why only Isla? Why is Jace not hitting Isabelle, Esmè, Chris, Sarah or Mila? Why is he only hitting Isla
And they think it’s funny.Wait til he knocks Mila off that coffee table because he’s unsupervised

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Anyone with experience with a baby in a cast, do they have to be lead flat all the time? Or held? How would do they learn to eat, can they sit in a high chair? Would they need a specially adapted buggy? Sorry I’m just curious

Reactions: 8
I know it’s probably the most enriching part of her life so I feel awful for knocking it but I cringe every time I hear Isabelle say she loves books, is into reading etc. when I know full well she only owns a handful of crappy books and hasn’t even read most of them.

I loved books as a teenager too, but at 16 I was years into reading adult material (the classics I mean, not sexy stuff lol), contemporary literary fiction, I used to really love mid century American stuff and I think I found feminist poetry then too. I don’t say this to be pretentious. It was just what I liked, and I didn’t even use ‘bookish’ as an identity the way Isabelle does.

It’s so heartbreaking and pathetic that Isabelle’s main hobby and personality trait is ‘books’ and by that she just means ‘crappy teen novels from Tiktok’ that she can barely pronounce the name of.
It reminds me of Matilda who used them as a means to escape her crappy parents and delve into the realms of fantasy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I see on here that people have had children who unfortunately had to have the cast on, I can’t imagine what it must of been like, so hats off to you, my daughter had ‘clicky hips’ she just had to wear double nappies for 6 weeks - proper Harrington towelling ones, even though she had 10 to 2 legs it was nothing like You have been through! wanted to ask - once casted is the baby only able to lay on their back for the whole time?
Whilst this is a very serious discussion the 10 to 2 legs made me smile. The vet told me that my fine-boned dog has 10 to 2 feet!!!!!! You will appreciate me smiling

Reactions: 6
Not being funny but Sarah's got to be pretty thankful that all mila has wrong eith her is her hips which are going to be fixed in a cast, not pleasant at all especially for mila, however Sarah had no antenatal care , spent her pregnancy cooped up in caravan and camper miles away from home, came home had mila no follow ups as such, didn't take mila hips into consideration country hopping in camper. That girl has had no real life since being created. I mean she's barely ever with her family except when they want her for air time. She's either in bed, in another room or being handled like a stuffed toy .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I am disgusted that hitting isla only warrents a “warning” and on occasion they have to withhold from laughing ? As if isla needs anymore of a complex than she already seemingly has that she is old news in the family. Funny how four years ago when little Isla boo boo ate the malteasers that sarah wanted for her fat self - she got told off on camera as punishment and was told no , but have four years later blatantly lashing out at his sibling gets nothing but a few giggles ?? Can really see who the golden child is now loud and clear

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Whilst this is a very serious discussion the 10 to 2 legs made me smile. The vet told me that my fine-boned dog has 10 to 2 feet!!!!!! You will appreciate me smiling
Honestly the poor kid wouldn’t fit in a pram or in a buggy!!!! I had to carry her for 6 weeks and let me tell you she was not a light weight like the Ingham crowd she was like a little budda!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't find Jace hitting Isla in the slightest bit "hilarious" or 'cheeky'. That bullying little brat need some serious discipline before it's too late. You can tell Creepy is a tit parent because he wants to laugh every time Jace is naughty rather than teach him right from wrong. He's worried about "damaging or limiting his personality by telling him off". Sorry, what? Today is terrible 2's but what's tomorrow? Slapping a stranger around the face when he doesn't get his own way?

You don't tell Jace to go to the naughty step. First you get down to his level and warn him so you know he's listening. Then if he does it again you walk him to the naughty step. Things that warrant an immediate trip to the naughty step without a warning include stuff like hitting, biting and spitting, You don't say "right Jace you need to go to the naughty step right now". Don't give him the choice because of course he'll say no. 🤦‍♀️

Lazy constantly moans that she looks like a meatball/bean head. Has she ever considered that maybe she was just born ugly?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.