The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry cheese puffs not good for a 5 months old why not try cow & gate ready made baby food
Is Chris trying to say he has a job at home bargin now with that twit jumper on Sarah you might get staff discount at home bargains now

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is saying “I’m scared” the latest thing to say?
‘I’ve noticed they all say it frequently these days. I know they all have limited vocabulary but what a stupid thing to say when opening up a present.

Reactions: 35
Is saying “I’m scared” the latest thing to say?
‘I’ve noticed they all say it frequently these days. I know they all have limited vocabulary but what a stupid thing to say when opening up a present.
Probably scared they don't give the right reaction for director Lazy and producer Creepy and have to redo the scene until they give the right open mouthed expression.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't think I ever once just plonked either of my babies straight down on the carpet, they always had a blanket or padded baby throw to lay on. This family are so gross. Actually both of mine just wanted to be held all the time so they weren't keen on being put down until they were mobile.

Please tell me Mila didn't spit up on her own in another room where they left her on the floor and the toddler has informed the parents and no one runs in to make sure she's ok. I never left mine awake and alone in another room whilst I got on with jobs somewhere else in the house.

Sarah taking credit for the cloth doll she suggested that Granny buy for Mila. Notice she didn't take credit for the things Granny bought for the older children that were better and more thought out than anything she dumped in her trolley in B&M. There's nothing wrong with buying items from B&M but for God's sake, try some other shops too. The make up brush set Isabelle got looked tit. I don't know why she doesn't buy her a smaller amount of usable quality brushes. Quality over quantity every time. There are so many interesting and good quality supplies readily available. I don't understand how she doesn't look through other YouTubers channels for ideas. She clearly doesn't give a tit about what the kids could benefit from, probably doesn't see the point in spending more when she thinks she can get the same for less. Sometimes you have to pay more for better quality.

Why have they not wiped the toddlers face before sticking a camera in front of him?

Seriously, a crisp as the first food for a baby? How about some cooked vegetables? I did baby lead weening and junk food never passed their lips. They have no idea about healthy diets for children. It horrifies me. The sheer amount of crap they feed those children is criminal.
Yes, Jace informs his mum in the kitchen that Mila has been sick again and she just says that’s ok and carries on filming.

Mind blowing that she doesn’t go and check straightaway.

Jace might be the most intelligent one in the family.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Yes, Jace informs his mum in the kitchen that Mila has been sick again and she just says that’s ok and carries on filming.

Mind blowing that she doesn’t go and check straightaway.

Jace might be the most intelligent one in the family.
My wife had said the exact same thing too me about Mrs Lazy not going to see if Mila was ok what if she was choking on the vomit

Reactions: 29
I think it’s brother Dave in the caravan and the little dog is his.
Oh we didn’t see / hear of Dave at all. I think granny and grandad are in Isabelles room...why don’t they have a spare room sorted for them in that
Mila is so fkin unfortunate to have parents like Chris and Sarah. What fkin possesses them to feed her highly processed shite as her so called first food. She is supposed to be having surgery soon and any normal parents would want her little body to be in optimum health. As for sitting her in those bumbo seats, they are bad for a babies back at the best of times if used for more than a few minutes at a stretch.
They really are fkin vile
I was thinking that about having her sitting up in these chairs with hip problems. I’m not anyway experienced so it was more a query rather than passing judgement on them. Surely with hip dysplasia and needing a hip operation, she might have to have baby physiotherapy or specific guidelines for sitting up? Or is this a thing 😂

Reactions: 12
I agree and when they went in the kitchen various times in the day the oven was never on and no food out. I don’t care actually if they can afford to get somebody to make it I don’t blame them because my kitchen was absolutely trashed after I’d made Xmas dinner and I looked like I’d been dug up lol she didn’t look red faced, stressed or anything. Why not say I’ve 5 kids somebody else made it, nobody cares. Pretty sure if she had made it we’d of seen the food shop, the boxes and shed of been bragging about it. Plus Wendy appeared haha
I’m glad I’m not the only one who looks like she had been dragged through a hedge after making Christmas lunch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry cheese puffs not good for a 5 months old why not try cow & gate ready made baby food
Is Chris trying to say he has a job at home bargin now with that twit jumper on Sarah you might get staff discount at home bargains now
Going back to those children's behaviour, anything we see is 100% a product of their upbringing.

Those children have been trained like performing animals. All children desperately want their parents attention. In that house, 'attention' is exhibiting blog-worthy moments so everything they demonstrate is sculpted by their parents.
Creep
That's why we see such extremes.

Izzy when she's a carbon copy of her mum: wants approval in that moment.

Esme: being loud and dramatic

Isla: being baby boo boo

Jace: being cute, precocious, star of the show.

They are all fighting for attention and approval all the time and Sarah only gives it sparingly, manipulating their actions.

As for Creepy, he's all about appearances. The kooky fun loving dad dressing up in inflatables; the cool van lifer; rebel skater boi; doting step-dad (isn't he so amazing looking after a child who isn't his etc etc). It's all facade, none of it is real, they're just personas designed to feed his ego with praise.

Outside of that he does very little nurturing or caring. His needs and ego always come first. For someone that pushed for home schooling, extra children, van life, he does very little of substance to actually facilitate these life style choices. Instead it's all an excuse not to actually parent.

Finally, if vlogging is such a stressful hard job, just stop. Tell the ifam it's effecting your family life and go back to your normal job that is obviously so much easier 🙄. Oh but you can't can you because one parent working at the airport isn't enough to pay the mortgage on a 700k house is it? Never mind, you have all your set for life investments! Use those and give your whole family a break if everything you've told us is true.

Sorry, that's a lot 😂. This family grind my gears so much, there must be some real attachment issues going on and I desperately hope those girls are on someone's radar. I just worry there are so many children in need of help, because they're feed and clothe they won't be anyone's priority and will slip through the gaps.
Or even baby porridge it’s just pure laziness

Reactions: 15
Bollocks are they concerned about choking. They let Jace have mini eggs and even worse, wander around eating them. He was also given a whole, unsliced sausage to chew chunks off in one of their barbecue videos last year. Then there was that time he was allowed to keep hold of a (still wrapped) hard boiled lolly because he wouldn't give it to Sarah. Obviously, she couldn't just take it off her tiny toddler against his wishes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
It has been 15 years since I weaned a baby, but I started with pureed vegetables. Nothing sweet either, because let's face it, if you're going to start them on sweet food then they will always turn their noses up at vegetables!

If she really needed to wean her now, she should be giving her puree veg. Or some baby rice.
I cannot believe she said she was going to give her a Yorkshire pudding. She'll be eating Happy Meals in a few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly 👏 I get that siblings have banter and it’s fun, which is fine, but when it’s no longer fun and the other child is clearly scared and struggling like Isla clearly was, then a kind person would stop, however much ‘fun’ they were having. But she carried on as, like you said, she’s spiteful
Was going to say the same bloody funny how snarky considering they don’t read here or any other so called hate pathetic pair of c**ts
But don't forget hey Steve was staying with them, HEY STEVE 👋 😉 so he would have been reciting from here every hour

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember Jace being in the caravan looking out at them while the whole family were outside filming and he was eating a whole apple. Then there’s another time when he was very young and Sarah came downstairs to find he’d thrown his food everywhere. I’m sure that was before I’d discovered Tattle and so during 2019 when he was under one, sat in his high chair eating unsupervised.
Also getting back to Christmas Day, I’m sure there were presents under the tree that were just for show as they opened 15 each ( Jace opened 5) but there were about 50 for each child wrapped up. They did open a few more off camera but not that many and the place seemed too tidy afterwards.
Sarah definitely did not cook dinner. Why lie?
We all live in the real world and know what it takes to get a Christmas meal on the table. Again the kitchen was too tidy.
If I’d got caterers in I’d be showing off big time. Weird family.

• Sad
They couldn’t even bath Prinny properly to get the yellow poo stain off her fur so god knows how they will cope with Mila having a poo explosion (which she will do - all babies do) whilst in a cast.

Reactions: 24
I don’t even blame them if they got caterers it means more time with the kids, if both couples went half each why not? As others have said it’s the constant lies that are tiresome.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
[QUOTE
Sarah definitely did not cook dinner. Why lie?[/QUOTE]

exactly this, why lie?
Who cares if she cooked it or not, so why lie about it, trying to make out she’s some kind of Supermum 😂

I've done traditional weaning, and BLW. It was a fair while ago now I did BLW, so maybe I'm misremembering - but at just turned 5 months I'd have thought they were on the young side, and I'd have been extra cautious about suitable foods. I don't think baby crisps counts as that. They keep saying she's sitting up in her own, but she isn't doing it reliably yet, you can see that in the videos, she's still v wobbly.

I'm not fully aware of body casts especially for infants but will Mila have constant doctor visits or that to make sure they are giving her the proper care in the cast? That they are keeping it and clean etc. Cause if the doctors do check up and they see the rotten two haven't been keeping up to the standards they should be, wouldn't that be sort of good (not good that they are neglecting their childs health obviously but good as in then actual professionals can see and maybe pull them up about it)
IIRC, the cast will need changed every few weeks, as Mila will obviously be growing. They will need to stick around for plenty of check ups.

Reactions: 13
Sorry, are you being serious about Isla rolling on the floor eating baby food? If so, what the actual fuckery duck

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I've done traditional weaning, and BLW. It was a fair while ago now I did BLW, so maybe I'm misremembering - but at just turned 5 months I'd have thought they were on the young side
Yep it's 6 months, so she's a month younger than the recommended ages to start introducing solid food. 🤦‍♀️ The worst part is they know she's too young, but carry on regardless. All this bullshit about her grabbing food so she's ready is nonsense. Like another poster said, if she was grabbing a knife would you let her have it. 🙄 Poor Mila has already got so many health issues to overcome, the last thing she needs is to be introduced to melty puffs or other crappy solid food before she's developmentally ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
exactly this, why lie?
Who cares if she cooked it or not, so why lie about it, trying to make out she’s some kind of Supermum 😂
But for the other 364 days of the year there's absolutely zero effort so it doesn't make any sense. Is it really for some kind of Domestic Goddess brownie points? Slow hand clap for Mingella Boreson. 👏👏👏 🥱😴💤💤💤

Surely you know your cooking skills are as ropey as tit when your dog starts eating soiled nappies as a palate cleanser after eating your left-over dinner. And you know your vlog content is even more tit when your dog's yellow arse and nappy eating fetish makes the cut!!!

WTAF is wrong with these people?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.