The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t tell if they are telling the truth about Christmas dinner or they are complete psychopaths 😂 Chris is so deluded he’s probably expecting a knighthood for his contribution to public service on the New Years Honours list.

If someone made a comment pretending to be a caterer for instance, which got deleted by them, why not just to say that and explain there was some confusion over that comment which led people to think there was a caterer. No need to be nasty to the people commenting on their actual vlogs, some of them might actually be fans.

It doesn’t even matter if they used a caterer or pre-made food. I think they enjoy creating their own hype.
I think they are partly relying on the hate views now. The iFam are all growing up or losing interest so makes sense they create issues to stir up hate views.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Not sure why everyone is shocked about food, jace got nuggets and a greggs very early on and they filmed it

• Wow
Reactions: 23
There’s a video of Jace at like 5mo eating a Greggs pizza slice …so you joke but it’s fully plausible.
Didn’t Jace also have a McDonald’s a couple of days after the pizza slice? I remember him chewing on a chicken nugget.

Reactions: 18
Chris is so deluded he’s probably expecting a knighthood for his contribution to public service on the New Years Honours list.
I don't know about the Queen's Honours but I could totally see him as a Pantomime Dame. He has more than a touch of 'Biggins' about him, especially when his Ken Doll alter ego comes out to play.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gutted no one got a screenshot of this comment from the catering company!
We are isolating again and I'm tempted to message a few catering companies that done Xmas Dinner try track down Wendy I'm that bored would love to find proof to post on the vlogs (although I'm blocked 🤣)

Also just look at the sandwiches today! When lazy cooks it takes all day and the mess she leaves is crazy yet Xmas day while cooking for guests also she bot only sorted it quick as we saw her lazy about in her phs during the present opening she also didn't make one inch of mess and served it all perfect I'm heaters! Oh and nothing on camera? We had to watch her chop veg for Xmas eve as that was a task for her+ 🤣 I don't get the need to lie wouldn't be such a big deal if they just said 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
As much as I hate to defend Sarah Ingham 🤣 I did baby led weaning and never gave mine puree food. Having said that, I wouldn’t start them off with a crisp! A piece of fruit or a veggi is a perfect first food! Giving the baby a crisp is setting her up for a childhood of unhealthy diet just like her other kids 😡
How many kids has Sarah got? You would never think she has 5 children. You don’t start your baby off with bloody baby crisps for their forst taste of solid food … you start them off with something like baby rice or melted down rusks or even puréed fruit or veg. They honestly have no idea at all! She will be having her first McDonald’s next week!
My youngest 2 were both baby led weaned - no faffing around with purées or anything and was so much better overall - for textures/tastes etc right from the start as well as chewing. Think one of them had a bit of our Sunday roast as their first food tastes thinking back!
Not one of them started off with those crispy fingers though but I also do not think this is her first go at foods either looking how she managed those tonight.

Reactions: 11
I saw the comment i thought it said Wendy although i could be wrong… sounds toooo similar lol
I can’t make my mind up about who cooked the meal. Chris has said in the past that his mum cooks. I think it’s strange that no mention was made of food prep, as in most households that’s a major part of Christmas. I don’t care if they cooked or didn’t, but if they didn’t why lie? I notice when they were making their turkey sandwiches there was still no sign of a turkey, and the food warmers still had food in them. My serving dishes were emptied and any leftovers were in the fridge. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
I can’t make my mind up about who cooked the meal. Chris has said in the past that his mum cooks. I think it’s strange that no mention was made of food prep, as in most households that’s a major part of Christmas. I don’t care if they cooked or didn’t, but if they didn’t why lie? I notice when they were making their turkey sandwiches there was still no sign of a turkey, and the food warmers still had food in them. My serving dishes were emptied and any leftovers were in the fridge. 🤷‍♀️
I agree and when they went in the kitchen various times in the day the oven was never on and no food out. I don’t care actually if they can afford to get somebody to make it I don’t blame them because my kitchen was absolutely trashed after I’d made Xmas dinner and I looked like I’d been dug up lol she didn’t look red faced, stressed or anything. Why not say I’ve 5 kids somebody else made it, nobody cares. Pretty sure if she had made it we’d of seen the food shop, the boxes and shed of been bragging about it. Plus Wendy appeared haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
We are isolating again and I'm tempted to message a few catering companies that done Xmas Dinner try track down Wendy I'm that bored would love to find proof to post on the vlogs (although I'm blocked 🤣)

Also just look at the sandwiches today! When lazy cooks it takes all day and the mess she leaves is crazy yet Xmas day while cooking for guests also she bot only sorted it quick as we saw her lazy about in her phs during the present opening she also didn't make one inch of mess and served it all perfect I'm heaters! Oh and nothing on camera? We had to watch her chop veg for Xmas eve as that was a task for her+ 🤣 I don't get the need to lie wouldn't be such a big deal if they just said 🤣
See how she went on about how they bought the heated containers ( but never showed the boxes did she 🤷‍♀️)
And how bloody thick is he banging on that Mila is curious about food and wants theirs and is always grabbing at it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 she’s five months old ffs she grabs at anything
If she grabbed at a knife does it mean she wants her own set to play with? as according to his deluded logic she would

and her mother “ no matter how many children you have you worry about them choking” here’s a bright idea don’t give them food they can choke on then
And I don’t care how melty those puff things are
Also they are for babies from 6 months not 5 months

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Funny how we didn't see the dinner either the bag of mixed veg would have given us the answer 🤣 just had a quick Google didn't no so many places offered this and some sound amazing and not a bad price Found one called chef in ny kitchen that also offers food in warmers and keeps mentioning 3 courses prob not them as alittle expensive for them but made me laugh as didn't Chris keep mentioning it was 3 courses 🤣

Reactions: 18
Was this the "Mandy" that cooked Christmas dinner? Being honest I can see how Chris could confuse this Big Mandy with his big lazy.
dbmownload (1).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry but if shes 6 months blw is fine its very big nowadays my son had florets of brocolli and shredded apple for his first but did have a crisp now and again ... aslong as fed a balanced diet but we all know she will be just fed crap

Reactions: 7
You’ve all got me craving a rusk now 😂😂 is it cruel if I send my husband to Tesco?! 🤣
Yes! You're a rubbish wife. I bet Mummy Chef Sarah could raid her well-stocked pantry and whip up her own mouth-watering rusks from scratch, just like that, AND leave no trace. We should all strive to be more like Sarah. 🙏

So it's out with the old Domestic Goddess, Nigella, and in with the new Domestic Doggess, Sarah(39). 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.