The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the whole Christmas Day dinner is very controversial and a lot of people think they got caterers in but I honestly don’t think they did.

Firstly it’s a bit too classy for them and secondly they are too tight fisted!

I don’t believe Sarah cooked it though I think Jane did.

I have actually seen them buffet servers in home bargains Cos I did consider buying one myself (why I didn’t I have no idea Cos they are ideal).

They’ve also been buying a lot of kitchen gadgets lately to make them look posh and impress the extremely rare guests they’ve recently had.

We didn’t see anyone make any dinner in the kitchen however we also saw sarah in all of the present opening part Cos the girls kept thanking Sarah (much to Chris’ annoyance). Jane however wasn’t in every single bit! Maybe Jane washes up as she cooks.

Anyway like everyone says it don’t matter even if they did get caterers in but why lie about things? Why lie and say Sarah cooked it all on her own this year? That is a lie Cos it wasn’t her first time cooking Christmas dinner on her own at all Cos she cooked it last year and we were in lockdown so they didn’t even see Jane and Steve last year!

Honestly they can’t lie straight in bed!

Also I have to say their attitudes just lately have been disgusting

Reactions: 39
I cannot believe she said she was going to give her a Yorkshire pudding. She'll be eating Happy Meals in a few months.
and they’ll say ‘’she’s in a cast she deserves a treat’’ or some bullshit like no she deserves adequate nutrition and exposure to vegetables.

Reactions: 29
QUOTE="thegreencow, post: 7658435, member: 7607"

Lazy was recommended the game Rapidough by the Ifam cult in the Everything Ingham Facebook group.

So nice of them to name a game after Chris 😍 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
and they’ll say ‘’she’s in a cast she deserves a treat’’ or some bullshit like no she deserves adequate nutrition and exposure to vegetables.
They need to look up the word "treat" in a dictionary because it sure as hell doesn't mean what they think it means!

Lazy was recommended the game Rapidough by the Ifam cult in the Everything Ingham Facebook group.

So nice of them to name a game after Chris 😍 xx
Brilliant! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 15
So I just did a little experiment and asked my 8 year old if she could read the word ‘subsidiary’. Guess what? She could. She didn’t know what it meant but she does now. That was the word Isabelle was unable to read from google. Those morons should not be home educating those poor kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
But for the other 364 days of the year there's absolutely zero effort so it doesn't make any sense. Is it really for some kind of Domestic Goddess brownie points? Slow hand clap for Mingella Boreson. 👏👏👏 🥱😴💤💤💤

Surely you know your cooking skills are as ropey as tit when your dog starts eating soiled nappies as a palate cleanser after eating your left-over dinner. And you know your vlog content is even more tit when your dog's yellow arse and nappy eating fetish makes the cut!!!

WTAF is wrong with these people?
And just where are the nappies for the dogs to be able to get them? On the floor, I suppose. Delightful!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t know how they spend all their time together. We’ve only been off for Christmas and we’re all ready for our own space 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My now adult child had hip dysplasia and started treatment at around 6 months.. It may be different now, but they spent two weeks in hospital with their legs in traction, slowly being abducted. They were then taken to theatre where they had a closed reduction and a bodycast fitted. They spent almost 9 months in the cast, with the last six weeks being in a shorter cast (from the top of the thighs, rather than the waist). When the full cast was shortened to thigh height they were floppy like a newborn and had to rebuild muscle strength and learn to sit. The cast needed to be changed every six weeks as they grow so fast - under general anaesthetic in the day theatre. They have a hard slog ahead. Incidentally, it's crazy to teach her to sit just now - she will be so frustrated! She will also have no need for the seats she was given.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t know how they spend all their time together. We’ve only been off for Christmas and we’re all ready for our own space 😅
I'm with you. I love my family dearly, but after a week together i'm climbing the walls and desperate for a bit of space. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can I just say that our dog used to break into black bags, but we learnt from it and put them where she cannot reach. I certainly would not announce what she was eating from the bags especially on line. Crazy world they live in🙁🙁

Reactions: 21
Really don’t understand the watch for Isla. I have one and find it useful for exercise and monitoring my heart rate as I have a heart condition. It’s annoying keeping it charged & even though I’m an adult I struggled to get a band that fit me. Isla’s will end up at the back of a drawer before long.
Exactly! When we upgraded our phones, we got two AirPods and an Apple Watch for free. My husband and I already had watches, so my daughter (she was 12 at that time), jumped at that chance. She wore it for a month and conveniently misplaced it thereafter. Also, it was hard finding a band to fit her little wrist. It’s hard enough for me as well!

Izzy is too quiet to say anything ,if Isla said anything the parents wouldn't do anything,the spiteful child gets away with everything for some unknown reason and she knows she can get away with it
I think it’s because Esme has mean spirited tendencies and I am assuming Sarah was very similar growing up based on her adult patterns of behavior. She likely identifies and encourages her behavior. Such a sickening dynamic.

Reactions: 20
I know the whole Christmas Day dinner is very controversial and a lot of people think they got caterers in but I honestly don’t think they did.

Firstly it’s a bit too classy for them and secondly they are too tight fisted!

I don’t believe Sarah cooked it though I think Jane did.

I have actually seen them buffet servers in home bargains Cos I did consider buying one myself (why I didn’t I have no idea Cos they are ideal).

They’ve also been buying a lot of kitchen gadgets lately to make them look posh and impress the extremely rare guests they’ve recently had.

We didn’t see anyone make any dinner in the kitchen however we also saw sarah in all of the present opening part Cos the girls kept thanking Sarah (much to Chris’ annoyance). Jane however wasn’t in every single bit! Maybe Jane washes up as she cooks.

Anyway like everyone says it don’t matter even if they did get caterers in but why lie about things? Why lie and say Sarah cooked it all on her own this year? That is a lie Cos it wasn’t her first time cooking Christmas dinner on her own at all Cos she cooked it last year and we were in lockdown so they didn’t even see Jane and Steve last year!

Honestly they can’t lie straight in bed!

Also I have to say their attitudes just lately have been disgusting
Totally agree with you, they have all been beyond rude.

Reactions: 11
My now adult child had hip dysplasia and started treatment at around 6 months.. It may be different now, but they spent two weeks in hospital with their legs in traction, slowly being abducted. They were then taken to theatre where they had a closed reduction and a bodycast fitted. They spent almost 9 months in the cast, with the last six weeks being in a shorter cast (from the top of the thighs, rather than the waist). When the full cast was shortened to thigh height they were floppy like a newborn and had to rebuild muscle strength and learn to sit. The cast needed to be changed every six weeks as they grow so fast - under general anaesthetic in the day theatre. They have a hard slog ahead. Incidentally, it's crazy to teach her to sit just now - she will be so frustrated! She will also have no need for the seats she was given.
Thank you for explaining, that will be the main reason why Sarah’s upset, she knows they’re going to be tied to Dr’s app’s for a long time, so she can’t go off living her best life in the sweaty van.
And I’m calling it now, when Mila does have her surgery, if lazy has to stay in overnight with her, Creepy will find somewhere to park the van with and stay there with Jace and the girls until she’s discharged.

Reactions: 27
When you've got a full roast dinner right there, why on earth would you choose crisps for your baby's dinner? Parts of it are perfect for a weaning baby. Obviously she isn't quite old enough yet, but they've clearly decided to go ahead anyway, so why not just chuck her a bit of carrot to munch on? At least it's got some nutritional value to it, unlike baby rice and rusks, whether it's whole or mashed.

Baby led weaning should be an ideal method for someone like Lazy. No faffing about blending and freezing and defrosting, or having to sit and spoon it in. Of course she'd need to cook actual meals, but it's way less hassle than puree.

I did buy those baby snacks. They were ideal to use out and about when we weren't quite quick enough to find somewhere to eat and my child wasn't happy about waiting 😂.

Reactions: 23
So I just did a little experiment and asked my 8 year old if she could read the word ‘subsidiary’. Guess what? She could. She didn’t know what it meant but she does now. That was the word Isabelle was unable to read from google. Those morons should not be home educating those poor kids.
What’s worse is that the creepy one left it in for all to see!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I was thinking yesterday that this bit in between Xmas and new year must be what it's like in the inghams all year round. Where everyone forgets what day it is, because of constant snacking there's less real meals and no structure. The weather has been rubbish so we've not really been outside much and I can really tell we need to do something.

We had another Christmas at my mother in law's on Monday so she sent us back with even more food. It's nice to have lots of food around for a few days but I don't know how they eat like that every day, I can't take it anymore!

And this is with far more routine than they have, we've still mostly stuck to bedtimes, my husband only had 3 proper days off. It's lovely to spend time with family and the kids enjoy doing all their new stuff but I am really looking forward to getting back to normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So i don’t wish any harm or illness on any children and I do feel very sorry for Mila, that she have to go through all the stuff she will.
BUT I just can’t help being a little bit thrilled that creepy and lazy now has to. And I can’t wait to see how they will cope.

Lazy admitted in the q&a that she was close to send the kids back to school, then Mila was a newborn. Don’t think it will be any easier when Mila gets her cast on! And we all know that creepy won’t be any help.

And last, i thinks it is clear that they need to spend X amount of days outside the country to reduce their taxes. What will they do next year? If they need to go in all the time to get the cast fitted. And no one knows for how long she will be needing it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It was a special lasagne-baguette! It had a layer of garlic cream cheese too. How dare you?
🤣
Oh yes, sorry I forgot the secret ingredient. Maybe the secret investments are their own chain of Michelin star restaurants with sarah creating the recipes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.