The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t make my mind up about who cooked the meal. Chris has said in the past that his mum cooks. I think it’s strange that no mention was made of food prep, as in most households that’s a major part of Christmas. I don’t care if they cooked or didn’t, but if they didn’t why lie? I notice when they were making their turkey sandwiches there was still no sign of a turkey, and the food warmers still had food in them. My serving dishes were emptied and any leftovers were in the fridge. 🤷‍♀️
I’ve no idea who cooked but I’d put good money on it not being Sarah. Didn’t she once say she didn’t see the point spending all day cooking and would rather spend time with the children on Christmas Day (on her ass)

this is the women who slaps a microwave lasagne in a baguette remember

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry but if shes 6 months blw is fine its very big nowadays my son had florets of brocolli and shredded apple for his first but did have a crisp now and again ... aslong as fed a balanced diet but we all know she will be just fed crap
She’s just five months old today

whatever someone decided to give their baby is up to them but to then say you worry about choking 🤷‍♀️ Well don’t give that just 5 month old child foodstuff that clearly says it’s for babies from 6 months onwards

Reactions: 19
Also she didn’t use her big black soup pot to put her ‘home made soup’ in as it’s half full with wine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To be fair a melty puff is better than some of Jace’s first foods… a Greggs pizza and McDonalds McNugget. 😵💫

Though I’m sure it won’t be too long before Mila gets to try those delicacies.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Then yes
She’s just five months old today

whatever someone decided to give their baby is up to them but to then say you worry about choking 🤷‍♀️ Well don’t give that just 5 month old child foodstuff that clearly says it’s for babies from 6 months onwards
Sorry thought she was 6months ....yes Should be puree at that age

Reactions: 8
Lets hope they don't abuse disabled parking or use their daughters poor health as a meal ticket.

I was in a wheelchair for six months after a serious accident and my mother parked in a disabled bay at a supermarket with me just because I had to pick up medication / it was an opportunity for me to get out of the house in my wheelchair. The parking attended asked my mother to move because we didn't have a blue badge; it was understandable but made the entire process so much harder.

At least they will be able to use parent and child spaces....however they will probably just attention seek.
I hope they don’t either, it always takes a battle to get my husbands blue badge renewed even tho he has a brain injury and can’t walk very steady because he scored highest on mobility on the planning a journey part and not the walking part.

im currently having my own battle to get myself one for my own disability.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mila is so fkin unfortunate to have parents like Chris and Sarah. What fkin possesses them to feed her highly processed shite as her so called first food. She is supposed to be having surgery soon and any normal parents would want her little body to be in optimum health. As for sitting her in those bumbo seats, they are bad for a babies back at the best of times if used for more than a few minutes at a stretch.
They really are fkin vile
Thank you!
What does she get in terms of nutrients from her mother's breastfeeds? A load of sugar, carbohydrates and the occasional (boiled into oblivion) pea, or stray broccoli.
I know not everyone is a budding chef but there are so many options nowadays to feed your family nutritious, fresh, homecooked and unprocessed meals at minimal cost. Wonder if any of her babies ever tasted freshly pureed vegetables?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Then yes

Sorry thought she was 6months ....yes Should be puree at that age
Sorry I sounded a bit ranty 🙈

it’s just they infuriate me how they treat Mila

first of all she’s sooooo teeny tiny ( perfectly normal baby size)
Then they ran off in that crappy van and she’s had to sit/lie in that baby carrier for hours when they knew she has a hip problem

then they come home took Mila to her hospital appt then there was their fake concern over her now having to go in a body cast

then they are just so slap dash with her at home - how Jace hasn’t fallen on her god knows

and now she’s chewing on not one but two of those melty puff things that she’s too young for, part of me thinks how is she going to go on in a cast with them giving her good knows what to eat regardless of her ability to chew/not choke on it ☹

anyway I’ve calmed down now 🙈😃

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The full on bare faced cheek of them complaining about having chris’ parents dogs to stay for a few days!!! I hope they tit on their bed!!!
I hope Coco and My Forever Dave's pooch dragged every single one of Mila and Jace's (fully potty trained my ass) nappies across the farble floor. I will pay more than a wanket's worth to watch him clean dog tit. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As much as I hate to defend Sarah Ingham 🤣 I did baby led weaning and never gave mine puree food. Having said that, I wouldn’t start them off with a crisp! A piece of fruit or a veggi is a perfect first food! Giving the baby a crisp is setting her up for a childhood of unhealthy diet just like her other kids 😡
i did baby led weaning when it was quite new - we started with slices of organic pear 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve no idea who cooked but I’d put good money on it not being Sarah. Didn’t she once say she didn’t see the point spending all day cooking and would rather spend time with the children on Christmas Day (on her ass)
this is the women who slaps a microwave lasagne in a baguette remember
It was a special lasagne-baguette! It had a layer of garlic cream cheese too. How dare you?
🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sorry I sounded a bit ranty 🙈

it’s just they infuriate me how they treat Mila

first of all she’s sooooo teeny tiny ( perfectly normal baby size)
Then they ran off in that crappy van and she’s had to sit/lie in that baby carrier for hours when they knew she has a hip problem

then they come home took Mila to her hospital appt then there was their fake concern over her now having to go in a body cast

then they are just so slap dash with her at home - how Jace hasn’t fallen on her god knows

and now she’s chewing on not one but two of those melty puff things that she’s too young for, part of me thinks how is she going to go on in a cast with them giving her good knows what to eat regardless of her ability to chew/not choke on it ☹

anyway I’ve calmed down now 🙈😃
No didnt sound ranty at all 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
UNBOXING THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER & GIVING OUR BABY SOLID FOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Granny Jane, Hi Steve and the dogs have gone home. The Inghams have been deep cleaning today, like they do every day. Creepy was itching to do it. He was probably itching elsewhere as well with all the activities he gets up to. Mila is laying on the living room floor. Lazy is kept awake at night if she forgets to show us something and that happened last night because she forgot to show us the doll Granny Jane and Hi Steve got for Mila. The doll looks like Creepy. Lazy got a Dozy Dinkum as a gift for Mila when she was born. Aw that's cute, I mean you could've put all the profits from her birth vlog into a savings account for her but I know you're a greedy cow so that's never going to happen. Mila plays with the doll if you show it to her face and Lazy hopes she will pass the doll onto her chuldren. Footage of "pooooooodin" playing on the living room floor.

Creepy tells babe to not tell him he doesn't look like a gangsta in his Home Bargains hoodie. Fooooo, if you went to the skate park wearing that. you'd be laughed out of there. Lazy says it's the best he's looked all year. He says the jumper is "muscle fit" and Lazy starts cackling. Mila is sat in the chair she got from Granny Jane and Hi Steve watching Prinny. Isla says she counted her eyeshadow palette and Lazy asks if she feels fresh as a daisy after her shower. Creepy tells "foooo" Prinny to come over to him. He's got a new appreciation of her after having many dogs at the house, even though she likes to eat nappies. It was chaotic and having three running around was a lot.

Lazy can't stop laughing. Creepy nipped to the local One Stop small supermarket thingymabobbydos and the bread he got is from Tesco. Lazy says it can't be a thing that the shop buys their bread from Tesco. She thinks One Stop is like Co-Op so not affiliated with Tesco. Isabelle googles it and finds out One Shop can sell Tesco food because they're a subsidiary of it. Lazy is sure Tesco bread isn't £1.10. Jace tells her Mila has been sick a bit but she just tells him thats OK. Creepy has got the mulled wine out. They got some from Tesco for the season. Creepy is preparing turkey and dog tit stuffing sandwiches.

Jace has got his eyes closed and is waiting to find out what he and Lazy are going to do. It's time to build his wooden fire station. Mila is still on the carpet playing with her toys. Footage of Lazy and Creepy building it.

Esme has been trying on outfits she got for Christmas. She might go and put her pyjamas on but first she wants to show us her outfit. Ironically the jacket says 'Kindness is key'. Lazy is ordering her a belt.

Esme and Isla are playing with play dough. Lazy was recommended the game Rapidough by the Ifam cult in the Everything Ingham Facebook group. Lazy thought it was 'rapidoor'. Isabelle. Lazy and Isla are on one team and Esme and Creepy are on the other. Esme sends some negative energy to Lazy's team. Creepy has to guess what Esme is making whilst Lazy and Isabelle have to guess what Isla is making. Whoever wins get the other team's play dough. With a little bit of cheating Esme wins as Creepy guesses she's making a yacht. The next round is Creepy and Isabelle. Lazy's team eventually wins and Creepy then mocks Esme's impression of an airplane. Jace tells everyone to be quiet because he's trying to sleep on Isabelle.

Isabelle shows us some necklaces she got for Christmas. She can't say "ying and yang". Everyone else is downstairs watching a movie but she decided to come and sort her room out because of all her new presents. Footage of her sorting the room out. Esme came up and asked if she can show her how to use her printer. Isabelle has done something and needs to go and show everyone. She's worried about how Creepy will react about one of the photos. Esme is in the bathroom doing a facemask.

Esme is now in her room and points out her "disgusting hair". She's been watching 3 Youtube videos of how to use her sewing machine, which he has decided is her favourite present. She has decided to make her own doll clothes and cushions. She asked Lazy for sewing stuff because she learnt how to sew in school. She bought cheap cushions with her own money and cut them up to get the stuffing out. Esme has a box with all her sewing stuff in it. She likes customising clothes and is going to use an old vest to test the machine. Before she starts she tells us she's scared and begins screeching. Isla shouts her down for dinner.

Lazy and Creepy are making dinner whilst Jace is playing on the floor. They're using the tefal to make a chicken dish. She told Creepy they should film it because if not they might've got caterers in. She can't cope with some of the "rubbish" we come up with. Lazy replied to four comments saying it was a compliment. She did Christmas dinner for the first time ever. I think I just saw your nose grow a little longer Lazy. They bought the servers for £24.99 from Home Bargains and the box is outside waiting to go to the tip. Caterers let you keep the servers. Isabelle wants them to film them seeing her phone case. Lazy starts cackling and says they should show the real photo because you can't see the sweat in Isabelle's black and white one. There have been a couple of questions asking where the printer is from.

Mila is having her first food. Lazy was going to give her a Yorkshire pudding on Christmas day but she chickened out. Creepy says she'd choke on it. Jace asks Lazy to give Mila the one he's holding so she does, even though Mila has still got the first one. She's having an Ella's Kitchen strawberry and banana melt puffs; Jace had them in carrot version. Mila has been trying to grab food for ages and is now sitting up on her own. She bit a chunk of the puff off and Lazy was worried. Isabelle tells her the tag is on her onesie and Creepy says it's being taken back in a few days. Isla lays on the floor trying one of the Ella's kitchen puffs.

Isabelle asks why it's so hard running up the stairs. It terrifies her when Esme chases her up the stairs. She feels like she's done so much work tidying her room but she's looking at it and there's so much left to do. She had a shower this morning but is debating whether to have a bath to try her bath products. She shows us her shelves but holds her hand over the photo of her half brother. She loves her wooden cat thing. He shelves have been reorganised. Footage of Jace asleep on Mila's chair. He starts squealing when Lazy asks if it's bedtime.

End of vlog

1640739333114.png
Screenshot 2021-12-29 005127.png
Screenshot 2021-12-29 005223.png
Screenshot 2021-12-29 004547.png
Screenshot 2021-12-29 004658.png
Screenshot 2021-12-29 004806.png
Screenshot 2021-12-29 005152.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
They’re not !!!!
I'm not fully aware of body casts especially for infants but will Mila have constant doctor visits or that to make sure they are giving her the proper care in the cast? That they are keeping it and clean etc. Cause if the doctors do check up and they see the rotten two haven't been keeping up to the standards they should be, wouldn't that be sort of good (not good that they are neglecting their childs health obviously but good as in then actual professionals can see and maybe pull them up about it)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
UNBOXING THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER & GIVING OUR BABY SOLID FOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Granny Jane, Hi Steve and the dogs have gone home. The Inghams have been deep cleaning today, like they do every day. Creepy was itching to do it. He was probably itching elsewhere as well with all the activities he gets up to. Mila is laying on the living room floor. Lazy is kept awake at night if she forgets to show us something and that happened last night because she forgot to show us the doll Granny Jane and Hi Steve got for Mila. The doll looks like Creepy. Lazy got a Dozy Dinkum as a gift for Mila when she was born. Aw that's cute, I mean you could've put all the profits from her birth vlog into a savings account for her but I know you're a greedy cow so that's never going to happen. Mila plays with the doll if you show it to her face and Lazy hopes she will pass the doll onto her chuldren. Footage of "pooooooodin" playing on the living room floor.

Creepy tells babe to not tell him he doesn't look like a gangsta in his Home Bargains hoodie. Fooooo, if you went to the skate park wearing that. you'd be laughed out of there. Lazy says it's the best he's looked all year. He says the jumper is "muscle fit" and Lazy starts cackling. Mila is sat in the chair she got from Granny Jane and Hi Steve watching Prinny. Isla says she counted her eyeshadow palette and Lazy asks if she feels fresh as a daisy after her shower. Creepy tells "foooo" Prinny to come over to him. He's got a new appreciation of her after having many dogs at the house, even though she likes to eat nappies. It was chaotic and having three running around was a lot.

Lazy can't stop laughing. Creepy nipped to the local One Stop small supermarket thingymabobbydos and the bread he got is from Tesco. Lazy says it can't be a thing that the shop buys their bread from Tesco. She thinks One Stop is like Co-Op so not affiliated with Tesco. Isabelle googles it and finds out One Shop can sell Tesco food because they're a subsidiary of it. Lazy is sure Tesco bread isn't £1.10. Jace tells her Mila has been sick a bit but she just tells him thats OK. Creepy has got the mulled wine out. They got some from Tesco for the season. Creepy is preparing turkey and dog tit stuffing sandwiches.

Jace has got his eyes closed and is waiting to find out what he and Lazy are going to do. It's time to build his wooden fire station. Mila is still on the carpet playing with her toys. Footage of Lazy and Creepy building it.

Esme has been trying on outfits she got for Christmas. She might go and put her pyjamas on but first she wants to show us her outfit. Ironically the jacket says 'Kindness is key'. Lazy is ordering her a belt.

Esme and Isla are playing with play dough. Lazy was recommended the game Rapidough by the Ifam cult in the Everything Ingham Facebook group. Lazy thought it was 'rapidoor'. Isabelle. Lazy and Isla are on one team and Esme and Creepy are on the other. Esme sends some negative energy to Lazy's team. Creepy has to guess what Esme is making whilst Lazy and Isabelle have to guess what Isla is making. Whoever wins get the other team's play dough. With a little bit of cheating Esme wins as Creepy guesses she's making a yacht. The next round is Creepy and Isabelle. Lazy's team eventually wins and Creepy then mocks Esme's impression of an airplane. Jace tells everyone to be quiet because he's trying to sleep on Isabelle.

Isabelle shows us some necklaces she got for Christmas. She can't say "ying and yang". Everyone else is downstairs watching a movie but she decided to come and sort her room out because of all her new presents. Footage of her sorting the room out. Esme came up and asked if she can show her how to use her printer. Isabelle has done something and needs to go and show everyone. She's worried about how Creepy will react about one of the photos. Esme is in the bathroom doing a facemask.

Esme is now in her room and points out her "disgusting hair". She's been watching 3 Youtube videos of how to use her sewing machine, which he has decided is her favourite present. She has decided to make her own doll clothes and cushions. She asked Lazy for sewing stuff because she learnt how to sew in school. She bought cheap cushions with her own money and cut them up to get the stuffing out. Esme has a box with all her sewing stuff in it. She likes customising clothes and is going to use an old vest to test the machine. Before she starts she tells us she's scared and begins screeching. Isla shouts her down for dinner.

Lazy and Creepy are making dinner whilst Jace is playing on the floor. They're using the tefal to make a chicken dish. She told Creepy they should film it because if not they might've got caterers in. She can't cope with some of the "rubbish" we come up with. Lazy replied to four comments saying it was a compliment. She did Christmas dinner for the first time ever. I think I just saw your nose grow a little longer Lazy. They bought the servers for £24.99 from Home Bargains and the box is outside waiting to go to the tip. Caterers let you keep the servers. Isabelle wants them to film them seeing her phone case. Lazy starts cackling and says they should show the real photo because you can't see the sweat in Isabelle's black and white one. There have been a couple of questions asking where the printer is from.

Mila is having her first food. Lazy was going to give her a Yorkshire pudding on Christmas day but she chickened out. Creepy says she'd choke on it. Jace asks Lazy to give Mila the one he's holding so she does, even though Mila has still got the first one. She's having an Ella's Kitchen strawberry and banana melt puffs; Jace had them in carrot version. Mila has been trying to grab food for ages and is now sitting up on her own. She bit a chunk of the puff off and Lazy was worried. Isabelle tells her the tag is on her onesie and Creepy says it's being taken back in a few days. Isla lays on the floor trying one of the Ella's kitchen puffs.

Isabelle asks why it's so hard running up the stairs. It terrifies her when Esme chases her up the stairs. She feels like she's done so much work tidying her room but she's looking at it and there's so much left to do. She had a shower this morning but is debating whether to have a bath to try her bath products. She shows us her shelves but holds her hand over the photo of her half brother. She loves her wooden cat thing. He shelves have been reorganised. Footage of Jace asleep on Mila's chair. He starts squealing when Lazy asks if it's bedtime.

End of vlog

View attachment 948119View attachment 948120View attachment 948121View attachment 948122View attachment 948123View attachment 948124View attachment 948125
his beanie looks like a condom, what the duck does Sarah see in him.

That home bargains sweater really brings out his boobs, izzy should have got him a DD bra for secret santa🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As much as I hate to defend Sarah Ingham 🤣 I did baby led weaning and never gave mine puree food. Having said that, I wouldn’t start them off with a crisp! A piece of fruit or a veggi is a perfect first food! Giving the baby a crisp is setting her up for a childhood of unhealthy diet just like her other kids 😡
Yes I've never done purees and just give mostly the same as what we are having but in the very beginning that would be the veg parts of the meal, if what we are having really can't be made suitable then I would replace with fruit, cut up some cheese or do some eggs or something. I'm extra conscious to cook from scratch with a baby so I admit mine at 6 months have eaten pizza but it was homemade so I was well aware of the salt content, not Greggs greasy mess!

The only food they eat regularly is snacks and junk food so they won't give Mila proper meals. If they can't give the other children proper meal times why would they bother with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but - when Esmè mocked Isabelle when she opened that handbag/bag I thought was awful. Really unnecessary and spiteful and it really showed how Esmè can have a nasty side unfortunately! It was just bully behaviour.

Also, can someone let 12 year old Esmè know it’s “I heard” not “hear-did” 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sad but they`re all morphing into their parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't think I ever once just plonked either of my babies straight down on the carpet, they always had a blanket or padded baby throw to lay on. This family are so gross. Actually both of mine just wanted to be held all the time so they weren't keen on being put down until they were mobile.

Please tell me Mila didn't spit up on her own in another room where they left her on the floor and the toddler has informed the parents and no one runs in to make sure she's ok. I never left mine awake and alone in another room whilst I got on with jobs somewhere else in the house.

Sarah taking credit for the cloth doll she suggested that Granny buy for Mila. Notice she didn't take credit for the things Granny bought for the older children that were better and more thought out than anything she dumped in her trolley in B&M. There's nothing wrong with buying items from B&M but for God's sake, try some other shops too. The make up brush set Isabelle got looked tit. I don't know why she doesn't buy her a smaller amount of usable quality brushes. Quality over quantity every time. There are so many interesting and good quality supplies readily available. I don't understand how she doesn't look through other YouTubers channels for ideas. She clearly doesn't give a tit about what the kids could benefit from, probably doesn't see the point in spending more when she thinks she can get the same for less. Sometimes you have to pay more for better quality.

Why have they not wiped the toddlers face before sticking a camera in front of him?

Seriously, a crisp as the first food for a baby? How about some cooked vegetables? I did baby lead weening and junk food never passed their lips. They have no idea about healthy diets for children. It horrifies me. The sheer amount of crap they feed those children is criminal.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.