The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know the photo in Isabelles room is of her brother? Very interesting if it is and she still chooses to display this in her room if she supposedly wants nothing to do with themšŸ¤”

on a side note, was just watching some old vlogs and how sad to see the difference in them all šŸ˜® back when they had some aspiration, motivation and proper education!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I remember feeding my baby a baby snack that looked like a chocolate biscuit and an old lady scolded me for it šŸ˜‚

I get the impression that itā€™s Chris pushing this lifestyle. Iā€™m sure Sarah would love to send them all to school and spend her day at a retail park.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Is saying ā€œIā€™m scaredā€ the latest thing to say?
ā€˜Iā€™ve noticed they all say it frequently these days. I know they all have limited vocabulary but what a stupid thing to say when opening up a present.
I agree itā€™s ridiculous there scared of opening a present scared to open there eyes for a surprise scared to sleep alone and now Isabelle is scared when esme chases her up the stairs, for god sake at 16 has she not got the mentality to say stop chasing me in the stairs itā€™s dangerous, the whole family is just so weird.

Reactions: 36
Yep it's 6 months, so she's a month younger than the recommended ages to start introducing solid food. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø The worst part is they know she's too young, but carry on regardless. All this bullshit about her grabbing food so she's ready is nonsense. Like another poster said, if she was grabbing a knife would you let her have it. šŸ™„ Poor Mila has already got so many health issues to overcome, the last thing she needs is to be introduced to melty puffs or other crappy solid food before she's developmentally ready.
I work with children and I know of some professionals/parents who started babies on vegetable purĆ©es/other suitably prepared foods at 4 months, but 6 months is the norm/more common. I canā€™t believe what the Inghams give their children as their first solids, itā€™s so bad for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They are just an awful family, so rude and clearly have never heard of the saying ā€œdonā€™t bite the hand that feeds youā€.
I honestly canā€™t believe they opted for a crisp to be the first solid food they gave to their baby. Those puff things are just processed junk food for babies and while they are fine on occasion as part of a varied diet you just know that this poor baby is going to grow up on a diet of utter crap.
I baby led weaned my own children and they ate all kinds of things especially my youngest who I was very relaxed with but all of them had a good solid foundation of healthy homemade meals with lots of fruit and veg because thatā€™s how we eat as a family so I was happy for them to have the odd bit of cake or whatever alongside that.

Iā€™m really interested to see how 2022 goes for them, I hope their channel continues to decline and that those kids can go back to have some kind of normal life instead of living inside their weird bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How do we know the photo in Isabelles room is of her brother? Very interesting if it is and she still chooses to display this in her room if she supposedly wants nothing to do with themšŸ¤”

on a side note, was just watching some old vlogs and how sad to see the difference in them all šŸ˜® back when they had some aspiration, motivation and proper education!
This is the family that people enjoyed watching!

Sweet, well-mannered , tidy and clean little girls, a dog who was so loved and two parents who clearly cared about the family.

No bitchy comments, or addressing ā€˜trollsā€™ and ā€˜hatersā€™ just a normal family

Reactions: 29
So I just did a little experiment and asked my 8 year old if she could read the word ā€˜subsidiaryā€™. Guess what? She could. She didnā€™t know what it meant but she does now. That was the word Isabelle was unable to read from google. Those morons should not be home educating those poor kids.
i have 3 granddaughters 14 months 7 and 15 the 15 year old is very clever and top in her school ( yes Iā€™m very proud lol) and the 7 year old is very clever her reading is amazing and she read subsidiary straight away no hesitation, I asked my 15 year old and she done it and said are you mad Nanna.
The Ingham children are so far behind I donā€™t see how there ever catch up, as for issy doing GCSE to be honest I feel it would be a waste of time I think my 7 year old granddaughter would do better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow I only skipped through but in that one vlog they

Took the girls to school
Sarah went to the gym
Sarah ran a bath
Did some puppy training
Took Prinny and the girls for a walk
Did an instagram live
Showed the girls tucked up in their own beds

That feels like more than they did for the entire Vlogmas, and it was just one day. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Omg look how different sarah looks she looks less bitter

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whatā€™s worse is that the creepy one left it in for all to see!!!!
If you take their vlogs (any of them) and strip out all of the arsey reaction to the haterzzzz and addressing Tattle.......as well as the gross bits (nose-picking, stained dog bum and nappy-eating details etc).......the other inappropriate bits (close-up shots of body parts, oversharing personal details: libido, menstruation etc)......and the downright rude bits (general disrespect and bad manners, poking fun, taunting and embarrassing each other to the point of upsetting feelings, precocious am dram skits, screeching over one another and not taking turns etc)....

....then what exactly are you left with?! An undeclared ad for Tat & Me, a bit of cooing over the latest favourite child, a segment of choreographed movement to funeral music and a promise (lie) of awesome content to come next time punctuated by a kiss to put you off your dinner.

Talk about flogging a dead horse. Captain Cringe, you need to call it a day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm with you. I love my family dearly, but after a week together i'm climbing the walls and desperate for a bit of space. šŸ˜‚
At least youā€™re all truthful unlike minghams pretending they love every minute together

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At least youā€™re all truthful unlike minghams pretending they love every minute together
One of the reasons I love spending time with family is because it doesn't happen very often. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that crap šŸ˜„šŸ˜‚

It would be my worst nightmare to spend 24/7 together. I'd love to know what they talk about as none of them have a life outside of the family, no hobbies, sports, interests, work, friends. It must be so boring.

Reactions: 18
No way did Sarah make that dinner, we have seen her attempts at cooking enough times to know this.
No way is that the first time Mila has eaten starting on snacks which is pretty much all this family eats is not surprising.

They are proven fakes and liars many times, no shame, no integrity abdvto manners..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know the whole Christmas Day dinner is very controversial and a lot of people think they got caterers in but I honestly donā€™t think they did.

Firstly itā€™s a bit too classy for them and secondly they are too tight fisted!

I donā€™t believe Sarah cooked it though I think Jane did.

I have actually seen them buffet servers in home bargains Cos I did consider buying one myself (why I didnā€™t I have no idea Cos they are ideal).

Theyā€™ve also been buying a lot of kitchen gadgets lately to make them look posh and impress the extremely rare guests theyā€™ve recently had.

We didnā€™t see anyone make any dinner in the kitchen however we also saw sarah in all of the present opening part Cos the girls kept thanking Sarah (much to Chrisā€™ annoyance). Jane however wasnā€™t in every single bit! Maybe Jane washes up as she cooks.

Anyway like everyone says it donā€™t matter even if they did get caterers in but why lie about things? Why lie and say Sarah cooked it all on her own this year? That is a lie Cos it wasnā€™t her first time cooking Christmas dinner on her own at all Cos she cooked it last year and we were in lockdown so they didnā€™t even see Jane and Steve last year!

Honestly they canā€™t lie straight in bed!

Also I have to say their attitudes just lately have been disgusting
I don't think they got caterers in either. However I do think Sarah most likely used frozen prepared foods such as roasted Carrots, Parsnips, Potatoes, Yorkshire Puds, Peas etc.

Reactions: 8
I don't think they used caterers, it's more likely that Jane did all the cooking, brought it all with her to be reheated on the day. That's what they've done every year, apart from last year with covid etc.

Reactions: 16

Filming children in bed disgraceful

• Heart
Reactions: 17

She looks like a size 12-14 here more then what she believes she does now

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.