The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the person who commented that they were the caterer WAS called Mandy.
I've found the caterers.
Would explain "my mummy is a chef" soup 🙊
Screenshot_20211228-202812_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211228-203809_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nice throw Izzy for your bed, did you not fancy one from the family business 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I may be wrong but I thought the person who saw the comment said it was from a “Wendy”?
I've seen Mandy and Wendy, but to be fair nearly all comments about it are getting deleted 🤣
This is the only company I've seen doing soup so far and the names are awful similar 😂

Reactions: 19
Ga
She said the warmers were still there and the boxes but failed to show either, they had caterers I have no doubt they lie and believe it their selves. Issys reading is absolutely awful for
a sixteen year old and Isla now eats the baby crisps meant for mila while rolling on the floor.
Lazy if I was you I’d stop reading tattle and sort out your children because they need it and for gods sake make Esne wash her filthy hair.
As for him what is all this with gangsters he keeps going on about, where I live we have real life gangsters and if creepy met one he’d tit himself, walk around with your bissel love cos your no more gangster than a granny and as for the pictures with mila could you have used any more filters.
As for the way you speak to your ifam I find it disgusting, but then you are that person that hides behind a keyboard any actual confrontation in person and you’d hide behind your massive wife.
Gangsta granny should sooooo be Chris's new name

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mila is so fkin unfortunate to have parents like Chris and Sarah. What fkin possesses them to feed her highly processed shite as her so called first food. She is supposed to be having surgery soon and any normal parents would want her little body to be in optimum health. As for sitting her in those bumbo seats, they are bad for a babies back at the best of times if used for more than a few minutes at a stretch.
They really are fkin vile

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
The doll that made them go Viral was a Mary Shortle Doll, but that was not the first reborn Esme got. I saw somewhere that she got another one a month or so before, but it was never seen or mentioned again after that christmas. (if I remember correctly from what I saw.)
That's true a lady made Esme and Isla one about November before she got the crappy shortle one

Reactions: 9
The full on bare faced cheek of them complaining about having chris’ parents dogs to stay for a few days!!! I hope they tit on their bed!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi All,

Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

:love:
I really do think that that BABY is going to have a miraculous recovery due to their "wonderful parenting skills" and how "advanced she is" and how "nimble she is" I do think they have been lying about it all.
They are getting really rude aren't they.

Roll on the end of 2021 to all on here and all the best for 2022 guys.
xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can we just take a moment to talk about something I have mentioned before that pisses me off more than anything …….. 1 dogs arse sitting on a carpet then plonk your bleeping baby on it …… now at Christmas add two other arses……, plonk your bleeping kid on the same carpet….. way to go fuckwits…..way to go (see the officer and gentleman quote there) xx

• Sick
Reactions: 22
What does he mean by "before anyone starts chatting about him being tit"? We have been chatting about him being tit since July 2018. And he is too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Can we just take a moment to talk about something I have mentioned before that pisses me off more than anything …….. 1 dogs arse sitting on a carpet then plonk your bleeping baby on it …… now at Christmas add two other arses……, plonk your bleeping kid on the same carpet….. way to go fuckwits…..way to go (see the officer and gentleman quote there) xx
Add to the fact the dog licks the kids faces and creepy admits in tonight’s vlog prinny raided the bin and raided the nappy 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Her Samsung watch isn't even the latest one... the Samsung watch 4. As that's only black or white. Hers is pink so quite out of date now... shame.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.