The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the warmers were still there and the boxes but failed to show either, they had caterers I have no doubt they lie and believe it their selves. Issys reading is absolutely awful for
a sixteen year old and Isla now eats the baby crisps meant for mila while rolling on the floor.
Lazy if I was you I’d stop reading tattle and sort out your children because they need it and for gods sake make Esne wash her filthy hair.
As for him what is all this with gangsters he keeps going on about, where I live we have real life gangsters and if creepy met one he’d tit himself, walk around with your bissel love cos your no more gangster than a granny and as for the pictures with mila could you have used any more filters.
As for the way you speak to your ifam I find it disgusting, but then you are that person that hides behind a keyboard any actual confrontation in person and you’d hide behind your massive wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I always thought that one was from another lady who send them it for free, cant remember her name but her relationship with the minghams didnt end well , just another person they treated like tit.
The doll that made them go Viral was a Mary Shortle Doll, but that was not the first reborn Esme got. I saw somewhere that she got another one a month or so before, but it was never seen or mentioned again after that christmas. (if I remember correctly from what I saw.)

Reactions: 15
Living the dream yet eating vile looking sandwiches and telling lie after lie after lie and being oh so angry towards the ifam

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why would they ever let Isla wear those clothes ?? And even worse film her in them 😔🙈
They are way too tight/small, they could bring it up nicely and safe her from some mean/hurtful stuff that might comes up🙈

And i hope that they help her to some more physical activities in the new year 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 18
When you’re howling at a comment and you realise it’s your mum making it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They're really not happy bunnies are they! Making digs left, right, and centre in that vlog.

Is it because their Christmas vlogs have been utterly tit, and the views are declining massively compared to the last few years?

Better get their CV's updated. YouTube will not be a secure and consistent income in a year or two for that family. And their so called investments are probably bollocks as well.

Reactions: 36
20211228_194612.png
oh come on 🤦‍♀️im sure creepy would love a doll of isabelle. Yeah lets not do that

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Is the Tefal video still up because a lot of people messaged and complained. I just don't remember which vlog it is

Reactions: 7
I think Creepy needed a bigger size in that horrendous jumper, he was nearly bursting out of it.

Why don't they get Esme her own channel, that way she can perform away without taking over the main channel and do her sewing segment etc.

One minute Isla's dressing like Esme and had make up and nails on and then was rolling on the floor eating baby snacks.

Did anyone notice when Isabelle was showing things in her bedroom she covered a heart shaped frame with her hand so you couldn't see the picture inside. I wonder what the photo was of.

Reactions: 33
They're really not happy bunnies are they! Making digs left, right, and centre in that vlog.

Is it because their Christmas vlogs have been utterly tit, and the views are declining massively compared to the last few years?

Better get their CV's updated. YouTube will not be a secure and consistent income in a year or two for that family. And their so called investments are probably bollocks as well.
Yep the difference in views is shocking. 223k views in 2 days with 1.3million subscribers. 🙄 It's clear that people aren't interested in the Minghams anymore, and the youtube life is almost certainly over for them.

1640720912246.png

1640720946543.png

1640720970915.png

1640720997336.png

1640721020129.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.