The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Christmas morning vlog I think it was 2016 esme was given a reborn doll 60 million views .
Funny enough wasn't a Mary shittle one
I will never understand why that touched everyone’s heart.it was a doll and they got far to many presents

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yep the difference in views is shocking. 223k views in 2 days with 1.3million subscribers. 🙄 It's clear that people aren't interested in the Minghams anymore, and the youtube life is almost certainly over for them.

View attachment 947606
View attachment 947608
View attachment 947609
View attachment 947611
View attachment 947614
I watched their old ones back in November, as I'd never seen their vlogmas specials before. I cannot believe the difference compared to this year.

They used always be out doing fun family stuff in the really early ones. It looked Christmassy in the house, and the girls genuinely looked happy and excited.

This year was just all over the place, and all they really did was focus on the elves and calendars. With the odd day out, when they could be bothered to actually get up early and go out.

Reactions: 22
I will never understand why that touched everyone’s heart.it was a doll and they got far to many presents
I think its because it was a genuine reaction. At the time they were new to youtube so wouldnt have been making the same money they claim to be now, so likely esme wasnt expecting something so expensive

Reactions: 13
Ooh ! They're a right pair of snarky twats tonight, getting their little digs in.
Was going to say the same bloody funny how snarky considering they don’t read here or any other so called hate pathetic pair of c**ts

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To be honest they might as well have stayed away in the DPD van of dreams instead of coming back for Christmas. Their vlogmas has been an absolute disaster.

And if they hadn’t had a caterer for Christmas dinner why did the delete the woman’s comment instead of saying “No sorry, not us!”

Lazy said she had been replying to the comments last night and repeated one of the comments on the vlog word for word. The reply to that comment was “That would be Sarah then because she cooked Christmas dinner”….why would she reply like she were Chris?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Esmes reborn was £155 so was Jaces monkey, yet Islas dolls were £25 each and no idea how much Izzys perfume was, but Isla knows how much it all costs so probably feels short changed.
They hoped Esme would bring in the views.
big fail.that ship has sailed

Reactions: 16
They really are a pair of passive aggressive twats. They completely showed themselves up tonight. The poor kids must have wondered what the heck they were on about with all their little quips quite clearly aimed at us Tattlers. It’s just as well they’ve had such a busy Christmas with Granny and Grandpa, enjoying their children and Mila’s first Christmas with zero time to browse on here, really isn’t it?
Bloody freaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Who wants to hear all that pointless chat about if corner shops sell Tesco bread? Even Isabelle joins in, must be so interesting living in Pylon Palace.
Lazy moaning about the small shop charging more than Tesco, that's because it's a convenience store and you are paying for the convenience of not having to drive to Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think Creepy needed a bigger size in that horrendous jumper, he was nearly bursting out of it.

Why don't they get Esme her own channel, that way she can perform away without taking over the main channel and do her sewing segment etc.

One minute Isla's dressing like Esme and had make up and nails on and then was rolling on the floor eating baby snacks.

Did anyone notice when Isabelle was showing things in her bedroom she covered a heart shaped frame with her hand so you couldn't see the picture inside. I wonder what the photo was of.
Maybe her brother from her dads side?

Reactions: 16
Who wants to hear all that pointless chat about if corner shops sell Tesco bread? Even Isabelle joins in, must be so interesting living in Pylon Palace.
Lazy moaning about the small shop charging more than Tesco, that's because it's a convenience store and you are paying for the convenience of not having to drive to Tesco.
They are so thick it's unbelievable 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think Creepy needed a bigger size in that horrendous jumper, he was nearly bursting out of it.

Why don't they get Esme her own channel, that way she can perform away without taking over the main channel and do her sewing segment etc.

One minute Isla's dressing like Esme and had make up and nails on and then was rolling on the floor eating baby snacks.

Did anyone notice when Isabelle was showing things in her bedroom she covered a heart shaped frame with her hand so you couldn't see the picture inside. I wonder what the photo was of.
I think we’ve seen that before and it was of her brother on her dads side

• Sad
Reactions: 9
A bit like lazy charging more for the wankets rather than the little Ifam buying direct from China.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry to go back to Christmas Day, but the way Esme spoke about Isabelle in front of everyone was disgraceful and not one adult told Esme to sit down and stop being rude. And that ladies and gentlemen is the crap that takes Chris hours to edit, seriously 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Sorry to go back to Christmas Day, but the way Esme spoke about Isabelle in front of everyone was disgraceful and not one adult told Esme to sit down and stop being rude. And that ladies and gentlemen is the crap that takes Chris hours to edit, seriously 😳
What did she say? I muted them because of the screaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.