The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been looking at the girls old school website (as I live in the area and I think it does look like an excellent school!) and it made me sad looking at the extra curricular schedule, just imagining how much those poor girls are missing out on. Board games club, drama, swimming, cross country, art, every sport imaginable, orchestras, rocks bands, choirs, stem, library club, jigsaw club... literally EVERYTHING! All on offer just by being part of the school. Can’t imagine how different those girls would be if they were spending their days involved with all of this, surrounded with friends their own age. Breaks my heart that they had that chance for them and blew it.
The older girls were at the school for years and didn’t take part in any of the co-curriculum activities. So would make no difference if they were still at school they would still be picked up bang on home time to come home to vlog in the family tit show or if they’re lucky a trip Asda to pick up food since their parents have done nothing all day.

In tonight’s tit show it was past 8pm as shown on izzys phone and they were only speaking about having dinner. No wonder Jace in exhausted and falling asleep on the sofa.

You know what Creepy get your kids especially the youngest 2 in a routine away to bed by 8pm and you’ll have plenty of time to edit for a few hours at night then get up at a decent time and finish in the morning then start uploading before your lazy wife has even risen from her pit!

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Wow tonight's vlog is a real bitchy fest isn't it. They're awful parents. I hope that Wendy who did the catering didn't get ripped off by them, I can see them asking for a discount in exchange for publicity and then liar Sarah 38 denying that she hired them.
Awful parents giving the baby processed food as a first food. There's so many healthy alternatives that they could have given her.
Why on earth do they put the baby straight onto the carpet, she should be lying on a baby mat or blanket.
This year's vlogmas and Christmas vlogs have been. Real tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How many kids has Sarah got? You would never think she has 5 children. You don’t start your baby off with bloody baby crisps for their forst taste of solid food 
 you start them off with something like baby rice or melted down rusks or even purĂ©ed fruit or veg. They honestly have no idea at all! She will be having her first McDonald’s next week!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How does having a bath make your hair greasy đŸ€”
Isabelle could do with some tips on how to film better if she’s going to carry on being a YouTuber.. So rude saying ‘you guys come up with some rubbish’ too!
This family are unable to keep up the pretence that they are a nice family any longer. Think they gave up tonight and handed the camera to Izzy who I found difficult to understand what she was saying or see what she was showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It makes me wonder what they tell the children and how much is them 'acting' for YouTube
I can imagine a lot of stuff is faked with it outlined to the girls that this is a job that benefits them all with the lifestyle they want to pursue, no having to go to school, escaping whenever they want in either the car.a.van or the cramped van and if anyone moans they are threatened with going back to school so they toe the line With all their "ooohs and aaahs" when they open presents and then have a good laugh at how daft their fans are for believing it all

Can't wait to see how they cope with Mila in a cast
I think it’s a bit of both though - real and not - and it’s actually what’s so tragic. The girls arent explicitly told to perform, but they know full well they are expected to, and it’s what they’ve known for so long that they can’t detach themselves from it. Psychologically, their knowledge of who they are and their value is tied to their ‘character’ for YouTube. They cannot separate themselves from it like an adult could, just given their brain’s development. It’s especially fucked up because this performance is also their literal family structure and tied directly to their parental attachment. What is real and what is not, who they are and who they have to pretend to be is ENTIRELY blurred.

The girls will have an absolute nightmare detangling these identities as adults, to the extent that it might not be possible. The psychology of child vloggers is unexplored territory. There will be much to be written academically in 20+ years or so and we will look back and wonder how it continued to happen with so many people watching

Functional family dynamics are cornerstone to healthy child psychological development. Children experience themselves first through the parents, then through the family, then through society. Every element of that is distorted, half-performed and commodified into a product by family vloggers. The Inghams are a particularly bad case.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Is the Tefal video still up because a lot of people messaged and complained. I just don't remember which vlog it is
yeah complaining didn’t do any good, it’s still up
.Baby girl needs surgery vlog

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How many kids has Sarah got? You would never think she has 5 children. You don’t start your baby off with bloody baby crisps for their forst taste of solid food 
 you start them off with something like baby rice or melted down rusks or even purĂ©ed fruit or veg. They honestly have no idea at all! She will be having her first McDonald’s next week!
As much as I hate to defend Sarah Ingham đŸ€Ł I did baby led weaning and never gave mine puree food. Having said that, I wouldn’t start them off with a crisp! A piece of fruit or a veggi is a perfect first food! Giving the baby a crisp is setting her up for a childhood of unhealthy diet just like her other kids 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
There’s a video of Jace at like 5mo eating a Greggs pizza slice 
so you joke but it’s fully plausible.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It makes me wonder what they tell the children and how much is them 'acting' for YouTube
I can imagine a lot of stuff is faked with it outlined to the girls that this is a job that benefits them all with the lifestyle they want to pursue, no having to go to school, escaping whenever they want in either the car.a.van or the cramped van and if anyone moans they are threatened with going back to school so they toe the line With all their "ooohs and aaahs" when they open presents and then have a good laugh at how daft their fans are for believing it all
A while back someone on here commented saying they had seen them in a restaurant. All the children were sat around the table looking bored and not interacting and then as soon as the camera was switched on they all started putting a performance on, being chatty etc, just for the vlog.

Reactions: 21
Actually feel for Isabelle (seemingly) not getting a duvet. I mean I know sheets on duvets and changing beds isn’t top of their priority list but as people get older they do ask for different things - I got a electric heater for Xmas once and that’s what I needed / wanted!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Didn't they pretend that they'd cooked the Christmas Dinner themselves when they were at Forest Holidays a couple of years ago? When the dinner was all presented in silver foil trays? And then someone spotted that you can order a Christmas dinner from Forest Holidays - a dinner that comes served in foil trays 😂.

Surely everyone feeds their baby a spoonful of baby rice for their first taste of solids. Not a crisp. Surely she could choke on a large chunk of it if she's not used to chewing and swallowing 😔

Reactions: 32
Didn't they pretend that they'd cooked the Christmas Dinner themselves when they were at Forest Holidays a couple of years ago? When the dinner was all presented in silver foil trays? And then someone spotted that you can order a Christmas dinner from Forest Holidays - a dinner that comes served in foil trays 😂.

Surely everyone feeds their baby a spoonful of baby rice for their first taste of solids. Not a crisp. Surely she could choke on a large chunk of it if she's not used to chewing and swallowing 😔
I swear to god Mila could be chewing on a leg of lamb and they would still get away with it
In ye olden days we started young babies on a couple of spoonfuls of baby rice, or a rusk soaked in milk ( god I loved them never mind any babies )
I appreciate things have moved on but still

oh and Ive realised when I put I couldn’t wait to see how they would cope with Mila in a cast that came across a bit hard hearted, obviously I wish Mila didn’t have to have a cast I’m just dreading what that child has to endure with those two fools as parents
Also on that Boxing Day blog on YouTube when they had Mila in her special chair thingy they were saying “ she will be walking at 9 months” đŸ€·â€â™€ïž Doesn’t she have to have the cast on for 12 months according to them or have they forgotten already 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The doll that made them go Viral was a Mary Shortle Doll, but that was not the first reborn Esme got. I saw somewhere that she got another one a month or so before, but it was never seen or mentioned again after that christmas. (if I remember correctly from what I saw.)
Yes ,I cant remember the ladies name but she was not happy with the way the minghams had treated her .even in there early days they treated people like tit. Creepy & Lazy have always been horrible people they hid it a bit better back then well she did, creepy well he was always creepy.
Did They make out in the Christmas day vlog 2016 that was Esmes first reborn doll?

Reactions: 15
I’m surprised that Sarah didn’t boil up some veg and purĂ©e that to give Mila rather than a puff. You know, now she’s turned into Rosemary Shrager, found the kitchen and cooked a WHOLE Christmas dinner all on her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I can’t tell if they are telling the truth about Christmas dinner or they are complete psychopaths 😂 Chris is so deluded he’s probably expecting a knighthood for his contribution to public service on the New Years Honours list.

If someone made a comment pretending to be a caterer for instance, which got deleted by them, why not just to say that and explain there was some confusion over that comment which led people to think there was a caterer. No need to be nasty to the people commenting on their actual vlogs, some of them might actually be fans.

It doesn’t even matter if they used a caterer or pre-made food. I think they enjoy creating their own hype.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.