The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Jace showed Steve the monkey Steve spoke to him in that very odd, girly, high pitched patronising tone. 😆
Creepy had to get it from somewhere.
Sorry Steve ,only an observation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Any mother would have put a stop to that, but this is Lazy we’re talking about, when Esme was making the inappropriate sounds and dancing for the mechanics who fixed their car on the road trip, she just laughed. They really think Esme’s some sort of child star in the making.
That was such a cringeworthy vlog ,bad parenting moment

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm still confused by Issy and Esme need iPhone 13's to text the family AND why an Apple Watch would be any benefit for Isla?!

If Chris and Sarah just sold the van, camper van and didn't spend money on tat maybe they could buy the children proper clothes that last, purchase meaningful gifts and encourage their children to be creative instead of screen slaves.
The phones will be tossed to one side and never used again, growing up my friends who got phones far too early never used them. I’m sure half of the tat they get will be completely forgotten about and the Mary Shortle dolls ruined because they were never meant for kids to rag around to begin with. It’s all for views because they know their Christmas Day vlog rakes in the most.

Reactions: 9
I half expect Sarah and Chris to be saying to the girls that they have to pay for the contracts put of their pocket money 🤣

Reactions: 7
I just don't understand the appeal of all those presents. Sure children probably go nuts over the sheer wrapped amount. But in the end wouldn't everybody prefer a handful of useful presents instead of a pile of plastic tat that ends up in the garage of doom?!

The main presents were chosen without 1 thought into it. So they text each other around the house ... they have nobody to txt ....

The apple watch ... for a little girl that never leaves the house. How many steps does a car ride to home bargains earn ya?!

It'd be nice if they showed a family daytime somewhere, a nice walk, a crafty activity appropriate for their age .... baking or cooking together, the boys bonding by choosing a tree from the woods... writing a letter to santa. Doing a wishlist together .... not filling the frigging toilet with cereal!!!

As someone else stated before ... they are used to habe something hyper, super amazing happen daily, get constant surprises ... no wonder they said dull times are coming after Christmas .... that is called NORMAL LIFE. Its not all roses and surprises ...

They annoy me - soz for the rant

Reactions: 18
My step son said to me this year that he's always appreciated the presents he gets from me and his dad, because we actually put thought into what we get him, based on what he likes, compared to his mother who just buys him stuff for the sake of something to open, and that's exactly what they do.
What's the point in a mountain of gifts if none of them are things that will be used or played with?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Don’t know about anyone else, but I think it’s kinda cute that Jace has named his new monkey in honour of his Dad 🤫😁
he and Victoria have talked long and well about this monkey. Even the hat of hair was to honour his dad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this is off topic, but people say Isla winds jace up and is quite mean to him on occasions, pushing him over etc. Which Vlog is the pushing over? Or any you remember where she was particularly mean to him? Sorry to be annoying I just haven’t noticed and want to witness it. TIA 🥰

Esme will get bored of taking photos and toss the phone aside. Unless you’re using it to text or FaceTime friends phones are pretty useless.

They would all benefit from some time apart to make some friends away from just having each other.

Reactions: 19
It’s sad that they seem to get a lot of thoughtless presents. Anyone can buy a load of cheap random gifts that will break quickly or never be used, but what’s the point? It’s not impressive just wasteful.
Getting a few thoughtful gifts that a child will really enjoy and make use of will always beat a massive pile of stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
None of the children are going to be huge YouTube stars despite their parents thinking so ,the Mingham ship is sinking and not even a Mila cloned doll can save it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks.I get siblings have banter and tease Each other, I’ve got siblings myself.But Esme took it too far. Sarah’s cackling just encouraged Esme to do it more. My mum would go mad at us if we ever teased each other about looks and /or weight. I don’t know why Chris leaves things like that in the vlog.
Plus the fact Izzy has lost a lot of weight quite quickly, and mentioning having chewing gum when she’s hungry isn’t great when you’re getting comments like that with your mum laughing as well

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That was absolutely awful Esme mentioning Isabelle being skinny!! That poor girl having to sit and listen to her taking the piss out of her. She didn’t like it when everyone was saying kiss a ginger day did she. I’ll tell you though Esme no one will ever invite you for a picnic when you clearly don’t wash for days!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Plus the fact Izzy has lost a lot of weight quite quickly, and mentioning having chewing gum when she’s hungry isn’t great when you’re getting comments like that with your mum laughing as well
Really? I think the 3 older kids are looking bigger than ever.. even on the wide angle lenses. Such a shame, poor diets and lack of excessive and 100% down to the parents

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That was absolutely awful Esme mentioning Isabelle being skinny!! That poor girl having to sit and listen to her taking the piss out of her. She didn’t like it when everyone was saying kiss a ginger day did she. I’ll tell you though Esme no one will ever invite you for a picnic when you clearly don’t wash for days!
She's her father's daughter in so many ways

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Is it possible he’s used the caravan to transport presents hidden at his parents and then to store them wrapped so it’s easier to bring them in rather than drag them down stairs when Esme and Isla clearly are stood at the doors with the iPad rolling? Rather than bring them down the stairs.

also on second thought there is a present much stranger than the Apple Watch for Isla, giving a 9 year old a candle! Are they mad! I’d worry about a 16 year old having one in their room never mind ayoung child.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When Jace showed Steve the monkey Steve spoke to him in that very odd, girly, high pitched patronising tone. 😆
Creepy had to get it from somewhere.
Sorry Steve ,only an observation 😂
There are several Yorkshire accents, and one is very soft and effeminate. I know this as I’m married to a Yorkshire man and fortunately he doesn’t speak like this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There are several Yorkshire accents, and one is very soft and effeminate. I know this as I’m married to a Yorkshire man and fortunately he doesn’t speak like this 😂
Having lived in Leeds all my life (where Chris and presumably Steve are from) I can confirm that I have never heard ANYONE talk like they do.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.