The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly šŸ‘ I get that siblings have banter and itā€™s fun, which is fine, but when itā€™s no longer fun and the other child is clearly scared and struggling like Isla clearly was, then a kind person would stop, however much ā€˜funā€™ they were having. But she carried on as, like you said, sheā€™s spiteful
Izzy is too quiet to say anything ,if Isla said anything the parents wouldn't do anything,the spiteful child gets away with everything for some unknown reason and she knows she can get away with it

Reactions: 21
I honestly thought the whole caravan on the property thing was gonna be because they were hiding a cat in there for Christmas DayšŸ˜… honestly I was so shocked she didnā€™t get one... I felt extra bad that they kept dropping hints she would! I dont think they should get a cat with all the travelling, however, I think they were literally dangling a carrot for Izzy in this one.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
My own daughters have encountered girls like Esme, bullies who try to pass their little jokes and meanness off has banter when its nothing of the sort ,others around it think it is hilarious but not for the one that its directed at . I cant imagine what it's like being stuck around someone like that all the time and with creepy and lazy not doing anything to stop her behaviour .

• Sad
Reactions: 34
My own daughters have encountered girls like Esme, bullies who try to pass their little jokes and meanness off has banter when its nothing of the sort ,others around it think it is hilarious but not for the one that its directed at . I cant imagine what it's like being stuck around someone like that all the time and with creepy and lazy not doing anything to stop her behaviour .
Same. That girl now has no friends because she tried it with every girl and in the end they all realised if it wasnā€™t one of them it was another.

Reactions: 12
Esme has been cast as the 'entertaining' one but the problem is Lazy and Creepy don't rein her in where necessary and explain you can go too far and upset people or end up being inappropriate.
Wasn't it said the girls were disliked at dance and possibly school because they were getting too big for their boots due to Creepy and Lazy making them think they were 'famous'/special and the icult were fawning over them?

Thinking about Isla, she'd be in the last couple of years of primary school where you notice a change in children. They want to seem more grown up and certainly wouldn't be playing with Kindi Kids and preschool toys and wouldn't want to be seen as cute.
It's sad that Isla was cast as the 'cute little girl' but that doesn't work now she's approaching 10 and has two younger siblings.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel for Isla - I remember when I moved house when I was younger and me and my brother really struggled to adapt to our new separate rooms. I would sleep on his floor but eventually we got use to it. The poor girl went from sharing a room and then spending most of her time in a caravan with her family. Lockdown happened where they were all together again. The most of the year in an even smaller van. Itā€™s not surprising that sheā€™s uncomfortable sleeping on her own. Sarah Or Chris need to stay with her in her room till she falls asleep. Theyā€™re choosing the lazy option allowing the ā€œsleepoversā€. Itā€™s going to be a difficult transition for both Isla and the parents but itā€™s their job to help her with this new chapter.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Esme has been cast as the 'entertaining' one but the problem is Lazy and Creepy don't rein her in where necessary and explain you can go too far and upset people or end up being inappropriate.
Wasn't it said the girls were disliked at dance and possibly school because they were getting too big for their boots due to Creepy and Lazy making them think they were 'famous'/special and the icult were fawning over them?

Thinking about Isla, she'd be in the last couple of years of primary school where you notice a change in children. They want to seem more grown up and certainly wouldn't be playing with Kindi Kids and preschool toys and wouldn't want to be seen as cute.
It's sad that Isla was cast as the 'cute little girl' but that doesn't work now she's approaching 10 and has two younger siblings.
She is no way entertaining ,the side glances,dirty looks and just general spiteful way she is with her siblings ,they have no boundaries those children,they are feral and won't cope well if they ever are allowed back into the "real world"

• Sad
  • Heart
Sarah has said for a while she couldn't wait for a Christmas st home and doing all the christmassy things yet all they did was go shopping and to a theme park. It was the worst vlogmas ever. And no huge present for Sarah. The views may be up but that's because people like to be nosy and the views will be right back down in a few days.
It felt like everything was just too much hard work for them. Chris kept saying wait for tommorows epic vlog but they were as boring as the day before. The ships sinking and I think they know it too. Missing stock from stank and me all those people out of money she couldn't have cared any less

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Isla got similar dolls in summer clothing for her birthday from MS and they still acted like they had never seen anything like it before šŸ™„ It definitely is all fake and them desperately trying to recreate the moment that made them go viral.
What was it that made them go viral?

Reactions: 3
Sarah has said for a while she couldn't wait for a Christmas st home and doing all the christmassy things yet all they did was go shopping and to a theme park. It was the worst vlogmas ever. And no huge present for Sarah. The views may be up but that's because people like to be nosy and the views will be right back down in a few days.
It felt like everything was just too much hard work for them. Chris kept saying wait for tommorows epic vlog but they were as boring as the day before. The ships sinking and I think they know it too. Missing stock from stank and me all those people out of money she couldn't have cared any less
I really hope every single one who pre ordered from tat&me asked for a refund šŸ™ˆ silly silly Sarah

Lazy has never even bothered herself to come on her tat&me page to update people , I really hope alot of 'customers' have had their eyes open to her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That was absolutely awful Esme mentioning Isabelle being skinny!! That poor girl having to sit and listen to her taking the piss out of her. She didnā€™t like it when everyone was saying kiss a ginger day did she. Iā€™ll tell you though Esme no one will ever invite you for a picnic when you clearly donā€™t wash for days!
What did Esme say?

Reactions: 3
In the Ingham family Sarah buys the present and send them off to Santa so he can deliver them if he gets a report from the elves that they have been good girls while the elves were ther for some weird reason.
Strange concept but then i was brought up to believe in Father Christmas (no Santa back then:) .and we had one special gift from our parents.

Reactions: 2
I have to say I donā€™t like speaking bad of the children at all however I think they all can be quite spiteful at times and very selfish and very immature but itā€™s not their fault really itā€™s ultimately their parents fault. Thatā€™s clearly how theyā€™ve been brought up, they are clearly living with that sort of behaviour from their parents which would make them believe thatā€™s normal and acceptable behaviour. We all look up to our parents (even if we donā€™t like to admit it) and I feel the fact that all the children are the same just proves thatā€™s exactly how chris and Sarah are no matter how much they sugar coat everything.

When Sarah opened her secret Santa from Chris and it was a phone case the faces she pulled and her reaction was absolutely disgusting and even if she didnā€™t like it she made no attempt to pretend to be grateful at all she was horrible about it and donā€™t get me wrong I can not stand Chris at all but I did feel bad for him Cos he had put thought into it Cos he said he noticed she didnā€™t have a phone case on and he didnā€™t want her phone to get damaged etc.

Reactions: 17
Esme has watched Chris and Sarah rant and be nasty to people for years so it's no wonder she's turning into a bully. I bet they were saying all sorts around the house when they were getting the lawyer letters sent out. The kids probably picked up on it and thought it was ok for them to be nasty.

I have a horrible feeling Isabelle will be getting a kitten in the new year and that's what the caravan is for.

• Sad
A Christmas morning vlog I think it was 2016 esme was given a reborn doll 60 million views .
Funny enough wasn't a Mary shittle one
Sorry to correct you but it was a Mary Shittle doll. And it was the start of Victoria making thousands of pounds out of her collaboration with the Inghams.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How the Ingham Christmas present pile has changed over the years

2016 - 63 million views
View attachment 945658View attachment 945659

2017 - 10 million views
View attachment 945725
View attachment 945722View attachment 945723

2018 - 3.95 million views

View attachment 945687View attachment 945689View attachment 945691

2019 - 5.18 million views
View attachment 945735View attachment 945736

2020 - 1.3 million views
View attachment 945681View attachment 945682

2021 - 154k in 21 hours

View attachment 945739View attachment 945741View attachment 945742

This year looked smaller to me but I'm not sure if it's just the bigger living room.
2016 was obscene and unfortunately got them the increased subs and views they were after. This year`s definitely less but you`re right ,that room`s so big ,it`ll all get lost anyway.

Wonder what the announcement is in a few years timešŸ˜–šŸ–•
They`ll have left Youtube??šŸ¤”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.