The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so strange they didn’t go to forest holidays.
Deffo a cash flow problem…nothing to do with the new big house to spend Christmas in…any chance they can get they are out of that house.
Not Christmassy at all ….no posting letters to Santa,no night before Christmas book,no baking,no cooking Christmas lunch,no playing games or dancing to Christmas music.
Weird family

Reactions: 34
Why are they forcing that baby to sit up when she’s not going to be able to do it for months? Talk about giving her something to have it snatched away….

• Sad
Reactions: 25
You just get the impression Lazy dosent like Isla and I can remember saying the same thing here a few years ago about lazy and Esme ,she is a disgusting mother .hopefully one day them kids grow up and get away from her and never look back and see her for the toxic tit she is.
You usually find though that they constantly seek their mother's love and approval and that's after a fairly normal upbringing with attending school, having friends etc.

No chance for them to develop their own personalities and escape whilst they are still being forced to be with each other 24/7 ......365 days of the year and having a half arsed at home education

• Sad
Reactions: 18
going back to a person who said “Sarah let it slip that Esmè was to blame for Islas OCD due to scaring her and teasing her with monsters etc” this makes me now not feel so sorry for Esmè having to have sleepovers with Isla whenever Isla wants. You created the problem Esmè so I’m sorry but she should have to deal with it.

however, having said that, Chris is 100% to blame because let’s face it, he used to chase Jason round primark with dinosaur head and roaring while Jason would be sprinting away in fear. They seem to get a sick ‘kick’ out of seeing fear in their children! Wait till Mila is in a cast, they will milk it like mad with free entry to places because “we have a disabled child” or using disabled parking! Just you wait!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Any mother would have put a stop to that, but this is Lazy we’re talking about, when Esme was making the inappropriate sounds and dancing for the mechanics who fixed their car on the road trip, she just laughed. They really think Esme’s some sort of child star in the making.
The problem is Lazy was the only one laughing and Esme plays up to it. With all the other adults sitting in the room it sounded like Jane laughed a little then stopped when Esme was going too far while Lazy sat and cackled loudly like a hyena!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if this has been mentioned. The thread is moving fast but on last nights vlog- the girls clearly believe Father Christmas 🎅 when they’re talking about ‘seeing him’ bring their stockings but then when they’re opening the stockings Isla goes “Thankyou mummy”

Which was is it?!
It makes me wonder what they tell the children and how much is them 'acting' for YouTube
I can imagine a lot of stuff is faked with it outlined to the girls that this is a job that benefits them all with the lifestyle they want to pursue, no having to go to school, escaping whenever they want in either the car.a.van or the cramped van and if anyone moans they are threatened with going back to school so they toe the line With all their "ooohs and aaahs" when they open presents and then have a good laugh at how daft their fans are for believing it all

Can't wait to see how they cope with Mila in a cast

Reactions: 19
I'm thinking that Sarah's dad is living in it at the moment, like someone else said.
The reason Chris would have to pick it up, is because it would be staying on the inghams driveway and Chris' parents need a car to get around/get home.
Why couldn’t he live in their caravan…it’s sitting empty.

Catching up on the Boxing Day tit show. Isla looked gutted with her dolls when she saw Esme had another reborn.
Isla looked gutted at Jace’s trike while she was sitting fiddling with the instructions that came with her iwatch. I feel she’s just a very unhappy lonely girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
That's what I think, this is the man that even tagged along on his brothers honeymoon with his parents, so I can't see him spending Christmas away from them. I know he "disappeared" as soon as the allegations came out but I think he asked that he was never mentioned or shown in the vlogs but still saw them, rather than cutting contact with them. He knew what Chris was like anyway from when he was after the My Forever fans so it was not likely to be a shock to him. Maybe that's why Chris is even more angry than usual about editing, he had to keep making sure Dave wasn't in it.

What I don't understand though, if Jane and Steve were going anyway then why couldn't they take the caravan themselves? If they have a caravan then they must have a car that can tow it? But Chris spent hours going to pick it up. They also have their own caravan plus van for people to stay in. Along with all the bedrooms when the girls all sleep together most nights anyway, plus a million sofas of varying sizes if anyone wants to stay in the house.
Yes I don’t get the charavan thing. At Xmas, ever since I can remember family have piled into each other’s houses. In this house we’d have made the girls go in one room and put family up. They also have the wardrobe of dreams, I’m sure there would be a spare bed knocking around or they could have used some pennies to buy one.
It’s honestly like they have no common sense, how they ‘parented’’ for 16 years and still don’t have a clue?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Going back to those children's behaviour, anything we see is 100% a product of their upbringing.

Those children have been trained like performing animals. All children desperately want their parents attention. In that house, 'attention' is exhibiting blog-worthy moments so everything they demonstrate is sculpted by their parents.

That's why we see such extremes.

Izzy when she's a carbon copy of her mum: wants approval in that moment.

Esme: being loud and dramatic

Isla: being baby boo boo

Jace: being cute, precocious, star of the show.

They are all fighting for attention and approval all the time and Sarah only gives it sparingly, manipulating their actions.

As for Creepy, he's all about appearances. The kooky fun loving dad dressing up in inflatables; the cool van lifer; rebel skater boi; doting step-dad (isn't he so amazing looking after a child who isn't his etc etc). It's all facade, none of it is real, they're just personas designed to feed his ego with praise.

Outside of that he does very little nurturing or caring. His needs and ego always come first. For someone that pushed for home schooling, extra children, van life, he does very little of substance to actually facilitate these life style choices. Instead it's all an excuse not to actually parent.

Finally, if vlogging is such a stressful hard job, just stop. Tell the ifam it's effecting your family life and go back to your normal job that is obviously so much easier 🙄. Oh but you can't can you because one parent working at the airport isn't enough to pay the mortgage on a 700k house is it? Never mind, you have all your set for life investments! Use those and give your whole family a break if everything you've told us is true.

Sorry, that's a lot 😂. This family grind my gears so much, there must be some real attachment issues going on and I desperately hope those girls are on someone's radar. I just worry there are so many children in need of help, because they're feed and clothe they won't be anyone's priority and will slip through the gaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes I don’t get the charavan thing. At Xmas, ever since I can remember family have piled into each other’s houses. In this house we’d have made the girls go in one room and put family up. They also have the wardrobe of dreams, I’m sure there would be a spare bed knocking around or they could have used some pennies to buy one.
It’s honestly like they have no common sense, how they ‘parented’’ for 16 years and still don’t have a clue?
I'm sure the sofa in the playroom is a sofa bed, it's the one from the cinema room that was used for sister sleepovers

Reactions: 14
I think it’s quite interesting the character traits and different ways the Ingham children respond to a life in front of a camera, I also find funny the different views on them this then brings.

To me Esme is the most personable, I find her quite creative and very funny, I also think she the child you are most likely to see a true reaction from whether that’s a positive action, playing with the dog, making something for a sibling, linking arms/cuddling with her mum or something more mischievous, pulling a silly face, arguing, not being able to hide if she’s in a bad mood...

To me this suggests, despite the dysfunctional childhood, a fairly rounded “normal” child and likely the least compliant to the small YouTube shaped life that has been carved out for her.

Reactions: 9
I'm still confused by Issy and Esme need iPhone 13's to text the family AND why an Apple Watch would be any benefit for Isla?!

If Chris and Sarah just sold the van, camper van and didn't spend money on tat maybe they could buy the children proper clothes that last, purchase meaningful gifts and encourage their children to be creative instead of screen slaves.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It makes me wonder what they tell the children and how much is them 'acting' for YouTube
For Jace to say something about you don't have to say yay or clap when he was opening his presents, he must have heard something said because a 2 year old wouldn't come out with that? He's either heard them telling the girls how to react or they tried telling him to do it and he had a tantrum so they had to tell him he doesn't have to.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Why couldn’t he live in their caravan…it’s sitting empty.

Isla looked gutted at Jace’s trike while she was sitting fiddling with the instructions that came with her iwatch. I feel she’s just a very unhappy lonely girl.
Isla looked like that whenever the camera was on someone else opening their gifts. She was trying to look in the shortle bags before they started opening them.I think she’s just really jealous. It’s not her fault she was moulded to be grabby and Isla boo boo but I just can’t take to her because of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
From day 1 of these vlogs the girls have been taught to do that open mouthed, shocked and over the top expression and Esme is trapped like that. Every single day after school they would come home to a *surprise*. I think Isla often looks more upset than happy and Isabelle seems to have grown out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
going back to a person who said “Sarah let it slip that Esmè was to blame for Islas OCD due to scaring her and teasing her with monsters etc” this makes me now not feel so sorry for Esmè having to have sleepovers with Isla whenever Isla wants. You created the problem Esmè so I’m sorry but she should have to deal with it.

however, having said that, Chris is 100% to blame because let’s face it, he used to chase Jason round primark with dinosaur head and roaring while Jason would be sprinting away in fear. They seem to get a sick ‘kick’ out of seeing fear in their children! Wait till Mila is in a cast, they will milk it like mad with free entry to places because “we have a disabled child” or using disabled parking! Just you wait!
Esme may have done that but sarah and chris were letting isla play that granny game and watching slenderman videos. Also films way to old for her, pretty woman, the meg.... they cant solely blame esme.

Lets hope they don't abuse disabled parking or use their daughters poor health as a meal ticket.

I was in a wheelchair for six months after a serious accident and my mother parked in a disabled bay at a supermarket with me just because I had to pick up medication / it was an opportunity for me to get out of the house in my wheelchair. The parking attended asked my mother to move because we didn't have a blue badge; it was understandable but made the entire process so much harder.

At least they will be able to use parent and child spaces....however they will probably just attention seek.

Reactions: 9

I agree however lazy is to blame for setting one kid against the other, it was so toxic making Isla aware that she wasn’t wanted on the big girls sleepover and totally unnecessary there are nice ways to do it, Isla was so doted on I’m not surprised that Esme tried to “get her own back” I wouldn’t be surprised if Esme took all the blame for any crap things they got up to because A she is older and B Isla was the favourite by a mile.
Esme is older now she cleans up she watches the baby she is very useful to lazy where as Isla is an immature child who winds up the favourite Jace and she has slipped from favour, it’s so typical of a Narcissistic mother Isla has been devalued and Esme has become important because she dotes on lazy and helps her as much as possible and is so grateful for the attention from her mum.
Narcissistic mothers always have a scapegoat it’s sad that it’s Isla as she isn’t used to it. The Christmas presents spoke volumes why did Isla put her second hand phone as a favourite item if she didn’t want one, she was given the freebie added on the contract so typical of the cycle.
Isla should have been given the baby reborn but no she had the ugly cabbage patch knock offs way to go for making Isla feel second class for the second time on Christmas #assholes

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.