The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree.I’m guessing creepy has wrecked their caravan pulling parts out to put in the dpd van of dreams.
i dont know why creepy had to tow hi Steve’s caravan .I did think maybe lazys dad has bought it as if I remember his got wrecked on a nc500 trip.
lazy did say they would explain later why creepy had gone for the caravan but it was never mentioned again and no explanation on whose the little dog was.
if Dave was there it explains why no big shots of them at the dinner table
what a way to live your life.
I don’t think lazys dad has the money to buy it. Unless he takes over the payment plan. Chris did say to Jace that Jace can help him fix up the van 😯. I wonder is another trip is coming up.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was just watching itsjudyslife christmas day vlog and her 4 kids all had a small stocking and then a sack each of a few gifts and they all seemed really happy. When will the chavhams realise that it should be quality over quantity.

Reactions: 17
I agree with you. Esme can be nasty and spiteful, especially to Izzy and Sarah encourages her every step of the way.
Thanks.I get siblings have banter and tease Each other, I’ve got siblings myself.But Esme took it too far. Sarah’s cackling just encouraged Esme to do it more. My mum would go mad at us if we ever teased each other about looks and /or weight. I don’t know why Chris leaves things like that in the vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I assume they are sleeping in it, in the mingham compound
I wondered if Sarah's Dad was in it. When Sarah mentioned Chris picking up the caravan she said it was a long story for another time. Then later she showed her Dad's childhood mementos but no context to his visit. Usually when her Dad visits she goes on about it and he's seen on camera.
I wondered if Mr D has been playing away again and lost another woman in his life and 'borrowing' a caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree that Esme took that too far. The way it was filmed/edited was like Esme saw Christmas morning as an excuse to show off her am dram skills. If I'd acted like that towards my siblings, my mother would have told me to stop acting smart. It was very unpleasant, and Isabelle had the option of keeping quiet, or making a point of telling her to stop, and potentially there being an atmosphere. It wasn't fair on her. Between that, the screeching, and the amount of thoughtful gifts for her, it was absolutely The Esme Show this year.

Reactions: 36
I bet collecting his parents caravan it’s another project to keep creepy out of the house for the next few months while Mila is in her cast so he doesn’t have to deal with any of the kids or homeschooling.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wondered if Sarah's Dad was in it. When Sarah mentioned Chris picking up the caravan she said it was a long story for another time. Then later she showed her Dad's childhood mementos but no context to his visit. Usually when her Dad visits she goes on about it and he's seen on camera.
I wondered if Mr D has been playing away again and lost another woman in his life and 'borrowing' a caravan.
Maybe he borrowed it to sleep on Katrina’s driveway. 😂

Reactions: 5
I have to agree with everyone who says Esme is nasty. We don’t see half of what those other two girls put up with from her, or even 10%. Bits occasionally slip out and she sounds a nightmare, a nasty little girl. Sarah actually let slip once that Esme caused Isla’s ‘OCD’ and being too scared to be in her own room by winding her up about monsters etc.

If anyone’s seen Issy’s bedroom video on her own channel, Esme was a totally pain in it. Because Issy probably edited it we saw a bit more of what she’s like. She knew Issy was filming but carried on being a pain, she even turned the light off in the middle of her filming and cackled like her Mum and Issy looked really fed up and said that Esme is always turning the light off on her if she wants it on or turns it on if she wants it off! Very immature behaviour and she seems to think she’s hilarious 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Have they finished putting up their Christmas decorations yet?
Knowing Sarah she will find some bargain christmas decorations in the sales and put those up too. Will be good to have in the background to advertise the christmas blankets when they finally arrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have to agree with everyone who says Esme is nasty. We don’t see half of what those other two girls put up with from her, or even 10%. Bits occasionally slip out and she sounds a nightmare, a nasty little girl. Sarah actually let slip once that Esme caused Isla’s ‘OCD’ and being too scared to be in her own room by winding her up about monsters etc.

If anyone’s seen Issy’s bedroom video on her own channel, Esme was a totally pain in it. Because Issy probably edited it we saw a bit more of what she’s like. She knew Issy was filming but carried on being a pain, she even turned the light off in the middle of her filming and cackled like her Mum and Issy looked really fed up and said that Esme is always turning the light off on her if she wants it on or turns it on if she wants it off! Very immature behaviour and she seems to think she’s hilarious 🙄
I can't agree with calling a child nasty but do agree Esme appears to need some boundaries. It has to be remembered this child has lived in a vlogging bubble for 6 years now, has very limited outside contact, was the one left out a couple of years ago then found her family laughed and noticed her when she 'pranked' or acted a fool.

The people to blame for these behaviours are her parents not the child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I agree that Esme took that too far. The way it was filmed/edited was like Esme saw Christmas morning as an excuse to show off her am dram skills. If I'd acted like that towards my siblings, my mother would have told me to stop acting smart. It was very unpleasant, and Isabelle had the option of keeping quiet, or making a point of telling her to stop, and potentially there being an atmosphere. It wasn't fair on her. Between that, the screeching, and the amount of thoughtful gifts for her, it was absolutely The Esme Show this year.
Any mother would have put a stop to that, but this is Lazy we’re talking about, when Esme was making the inappropriate sounds and dancing for the mechanics who fixed their car on the road trip, she just laughed. They really think Esme’s some sort of child star in the making.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
They never have any board games - what's Christmas without board games that all the family can play? They are so weird.
We had family over last year and we all played monopoly and what a laugh we had it was great fun however this year was a bit different as my husband just got out of hospital from a heart attack so we just had a quite day for his sake family just over for a short time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
But why did chris have to pick it up if his parents were coming they could of just brought it with them
I'm thinking that Sarah's dad is living in it at the moment, like someone else said.
The reason Chris would have to pick it up, is because it would be staying on the inghams driveway and Chris' parents need a car to get around/get home.

Reactions: 4
I can't agree with calling a child nasty but do agree Esme appears to need some boundaries. It has to be remembered this child has lived in a vlogging bubble for 6 years now, has very limited outside contact, was the one left out a couple of years ago then found her family laughed and noticed her when she 'pranked' or acted a fool.

The people to blame for these behaviours are her parents not the child.
Totally agree!. It’s Sarah that annoys me by cackling and encouraging Esme rather than saying enough is enough. If Esme thinks it’s entertaining someone she keeps going. All the kids need some boundaries.I feel for Isabelle as she seems to be abit or a doormat.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Catching up on the Boxing Day tit show. Isla looked gutted with her dolls when she saw Esme had another reborn.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s brother Dave in the caravan and the little dog is his.
Whatevers going on with the caravan .wouldnt it have been eaiser to just set the dpd van up for whoever and not drive the thing over.

Unless they are all heading away for new year in the vans.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.