The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't agree with calling a child nasty but do agree Esme appears to need some boundaries. It has to be remembered this child has lived in a vlogging bubble for 6 years now, has very limited outside contact, was the one left out a couple of years ago then found her family laughed and noticed her when she 'pranked' or acted a fool.

The people to blame for these behaviours are her parents not the child.
I agree that the parents have got a lot to answer for here. They should have stepped in much sooner and definitely shouldn’t be encouraging her by laughing manically like Sarah seems to! But anyone who was bullied as a child will know that children can be nasty. She’s not a little child who doesn’t know better; she’s nearly a teenager! When I was that age, classmates were capable of pretty serious bullying (I know as I experienced it) and it certainly was their fault/responsibility. Maybe if you’ve been bullied you look at things differently to those who were lucky enough to never have been, but as a former victim I can see what is happening here and a 12 year old bullying a 16 year old sister like she is isn’t normal behaviour. Issy is too nice to shout back so Esme walks all over her and Isla. That latest Sassybelle video was evidence of that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The phones will be tossed to one side and never used again, growing up my friends who got phones far too early never used them. I’m sure half of the tat they get will be completely forgotten about and the Mary Shortle dolls ruined because they were never meant for kids to rag around to begin with. It’s all for views because they know their Christmas Day vlog rakes in the most.
Isla got similar dolls in summer clothing for her birthday from MS and they still acted like they had never seen anything like it before 🙄 It definitely is all fake and them desperately trying to recreate the moment that made them go viral.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
The wet fart likes to moan about how hard he works putting content out for us to 'enjoy'.
How quickly they forget what it was like starting a channel with little subscribers. The problem is that they became famous quickly, money poured in and they lack the creativity and talent to sustain interest, not to mention how he fucked up his family's future.

Him complaining about working all of Christmas day until 5am is as tone deaf as moaning that it was really hard for Youtubers creating content during lockdown.
Stop complaining about how hard you work because every view contributes to your privileged lifestyle. You 'work' because it is easy money and you crave fame. If it is such a sacrifice, simply stop or scale down, vlog once a week, but that's not sustainable right?
Spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anybody thought Christine's mom and dad prob didn't want to sleep in the house? The place must stink of BO!

Isla is too scared to sleep alone because the house is an echoing haunted cold mall.
She was having problems in the old house then moved into a house where everybody is on a room miles apart

Christine has to edit all through the night because as soon as he and the family wake at 1pm he spends every waking moment fiming and on the rare occasion lazy filming hes busy sticking his dick in the hoover.

Esme is acting up because she knows its getting her attention its what they are all craving, you can't blame her for been cruel if it gets her interaction from her mother who doesn't give them any kind of love.

I wouldnt be suprised if zelda and Steve will be the ones to be at the hospital with mila while she has the op so lazy and creepy can carry on vlogging/fake crying about how worried they are as the wont be able to film for hours on end in a hospital.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree that the parents have got a lot to answer for here. They should have stepped in much sooner and definitely shouldn’t be encouraging her by laughing manically like Sarah seems to! But anyone who was bullied as a child will know that children can be nasty. She’s not a little child who doesn’t know better; she’s nearly a teenager! When I was that age, classmates were capable of pretty serious bullying (I know as I experienced it) and it certainly was their fault/responsibility. Maybe if you’ve been bullied you look at things differently to those who were lucky enough to never have been, but I can see what is happening here and a 12 year old bullying a 16 year old sister like she is isnt normal behaviour. Issy is too nice to shout back so Esme walks all over her and Isla. That latest Sassybelle video was evidence of that.
Children can be cruel but usually there are people around to step in and explain why the behaviour isn't acceptable. Esme doesn't have that, she left school before secondary education and that has stilted her emotional development imo. She's nearly a teenager yes but she has not had a childhood where she has had to learn boundaries, social skills or empathy towards others. Her life is based on online trends, online views, online communication from ifam who they believe are their friends. She's heavily influenced by her parents and they do as they want regardless of consequences, she therefore is doing similar.
Her behaviour is concerning, it's sad there is no adult influence or peer group to allow her to see its wrong but that is not her fault.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
May 2022 be the downfall of these cretins ,Christopher Malcolm you don't work hard (faffing about with a bissell is not work), and neither does your wife (buying tit in cheap stores and sitting on her arse is not work) Your children make you the money and those crappy overpriced products on tat & me.
Go away back to actually working to earn a living and let your children be free .Its doing them no good living 24/7 with you pair of freaks
What would their vlogs be without their children? Non existent, because unlike other vloggers who actually had lives, and careers, and an interesting and meaningful channel BEFORE starting a family, these muppets had none of that. Without the children, there would be nothing to vlog in their vacant, dull lives. As the children grow, from cute babies and toddlers into less interesting older children, they are going to find it harder to fill vlogs - they have enough trouble now! It's going to be interesting viewing, particularly if no more babies come along, and also bearing in mind that as the children get older, they get bigger, take up more space, and transporting them around will be much more difficult. I can't wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought his parents did sleep over. They said that’s why Isabelle was in Esmes bed on Christmas Eve.

Reactions: 7
going back to a person who said “Sarah let it slip that Esmè was to blame for Islas OCD due to scaring her and teasing her with monsters etc” this makes me now not feel so sorry for Esmè having to have sleepovers with Isla whenever Isla wants. You created the problem Esmè so I’m sorry but she should have to deal with it.
REALLY?? A 12 year old is to blame for this. This is regular batting between siblings in my head. My brother did it to me, I did it to others. Allways with fun. and none of us was scared
And this is a girl who have not had any time to play with people outside her siblings for 2 or 3 years, other than maybe a playday on a caravan site for a day or two with total strangers. And she is daily told or made to act out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Islas watch looks old. The screen seemed to be all scratched unless it was just dirty but it didn’t look new to me.
My daughters Apple Watch she got for her 19th a few weeks ago came fully charged. I bet it’s Sarah’s or Chris’s old one

Reactions: 21
Really don’t understand the watch for Isla. I have one and find it useful for exercise and monitoring my heart rate as I have a heart condition. It’s annoying keeping it charged & even though I’m an adult I struggled to get a band that fit me. Isla’s will end up at the back of a drawer before long.

Reactions: 18
Really don’t understand the watch for Isla. I have one and find it useful for exercise and monitoring my heart rate as I have a heart condition. It’s annoying keeping it charged & even though I’m an adult I struggled to get a band that fit me. Isla’s will end up at the back of a drawer before long.
Agreed, or someone else in the family will help themselves to it as she's not using it. Another poster on here mentioned the watch may have been originally bought for Izzy and I think that makes a lot more sense, especially as it seems as though she's trying to lose weight. I bet her and Sarah are going to join the gym or start a health kick in the new year, as it will provide content, and i'm sure Creepy will put TEEN weightloss / fitness in the titles to encourage those particular viewers. 🤮

Reactions: 11
chris didn’t work all christmas day? wtf is he trying to claim he worked to save lives? give people food who couldn’t access it? that’s what your vetting company did (oh btw they shouldn’t of given you food as YOU can cook it you lazy twits) Chris angers me so much sitting AT HOME on your laptop editing a video isn’t proper work
I take issue with this. It's my job, and whilst I'm a keyworker so stayed working in studio (I took a year off craft to work in education and news) a lot of my colleagues have been forced to work from home on a laptop. I can assure you it's proper work, and everyone here benefits from it every time they turn on the TV or go to the cinema. It's not proper work when Chris does it, simply because he's terrible at editing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
REALLY?? A 12 year old is to blame for this. This is regular batting between siblings in my head. My brother did it to me, I did it to others. Allways with fun. and none of us was scared
And this is a girl who have not had any time to play with people outside her siblings for 2 or 3 years, other than maybe a playday on a caravan site for a day or two with total strangers. And she is daily told or made to act out.
i have to disagree. I think Esmè meant to 100% be spiteful. I did mention Chris and Sarah are ultimately to blame, but this child is almost a teen, she KNOWS what she was doing was unkind. End of. Bullies are always to blame.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I agree that the parents have got a lot to answer for here. They should have stepped in much sooner and definitely shouldn’t be encouraging her by laughing manically like Sarah seems to! But anyone who was bullied as a child will know that children can be nasty. She’s not a little child who doesn’t know better; she’s nearly a teenager! When I was that age, classmates were capable of pretty serious bullying (I know as I experienced it) and it certainly was their fault/responsibility. Maybe if you’ve been bullied you look at things differently to those who were lucky enough to never have been, but as a former victim I can see what is happening here and a 12 year old bullying a 16 year old sister like she is isn’t normal behaviour. Issy is too nice to shout back so Esme walks all over her and Isla. That latest Sassybelle video was evidence of that.
But the thing is Esme's parents are enjoying the things she is doing. She is being praised by that behavior, so there is no way she knows better, since she is shielded from the real world. In a school, a teacher or a principal would call her out and discipline her. But she never really leaves home, and the only authorities around her are clapping, laughing and encouraging her. Esme would really benefit if she did sports (because when playing a sport, you need to follow rules) or if she did acting classes where she could put her energy at.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I have to agree with everyone who says Esme is nasty. We don’t see half of what those other two girls put up with from her, or even 10%. Bits occasionally slip out and she sounds a nightmare, a nasty little girl. Sarah actually let slip once that Esme caused Isla’s ‘OCD’ and being too scared to be in her own room by winding her up about monsters etc.

If anyone’s seen Issy’s bedroom video on her own channel, Esme was a totally pain in it. Because Issy probably edited it we saw a bit more of what she’s like. She knew Issy was filming but carried on being a pain, she even turned the light off in the middle of her filming and cackled like her Mum and Issy looked really fed up and said that Esme is always turning the light off on her if she wants it on or turns it on if she wants it off! Very immature behaviour and she seems to think she’s hilarious 🙄
I don’t like the way this child feels what she says goes, I really don’t think they should get a cat, but the fact esme kept saying your not getting one to Issy really got my back up and she was constantly saying it not just once and Isabelle kept saying I will but she knew she didn’t stand a chance because esme said no. She’s one of those children that bullies in a sly way just horrible and her mother cackling st all the stupid faces she pulls and the inappropriate body movements makes my blood boil, as for that stupid thing she does about Yorkshire girls I have no words I can’t watch it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I think there’s something up with hi Steve and Jane’s caravan, have we seen any footage of it outside the house? I’m thinking it will still be under warranty and probably in creepys name, so he can claim it as a business expense (I don’t know if that’s possible?) so he’s the one who’s had to take it in?
I know these lot are a weird bunch, but they have the van, the caravan (although we don’t know what creepy did to it when he stole bits for the van), the older 3 girls were in Esme’s room, so that’s izzys and Islas room free, and the sofa bed in the playroom.
There’s plenty of space for guests, so I doubt they’re using it for that.

Reactions: 5
I don’t like the way this child feels what she says goes, I really don’t think they should get a cat, but the fact esme kept saying your not getting one to Issy really got my back up and she was constantly saying it not just once and Isabelle kept saying I will but she knew she didn’t stand a chance because esme said no. She’s one of those children that bullies in a sly way just horrible and her mother cackling st all the stupid faces she pulls and the inappropriate body movements makes my blood boil, as for that stupid thing she does about Yorkshire girls I have no words I can’t watch it.
The Yorkshire girls stuff is embarrassing despite the loyal ifam saying it's hilarious and the said child should be on tv... No thanks

Reactions: 21
i have to disagree. I think Esmè meant to 100% be spiteful. I did mention Chris and Sarah are ultimately to blame, but this child is almost a teen, she KNOWS what she was doing was unkind. End of. Bullies are always to blame.
Exactly 👏 I get that siblings have banter and it’s fun, which is fine, but when it’s no longer fun and the other child is clearly scared and struggling like Isla clearly was, then a kind person would stop, however much ‘fun’ they were having. But she carried on as, like you said, she’s spiteful

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.