Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve just been looking at the girls old school website (as I live in the area and I think it does look like an excellent school!) and it made me sad looking at the extra curricular schedule, just imagining how much those poor girls are missing out on. Board games club, drama, swimming, cross country, art, every sport imaginable, orchestras, rocks bands, choirs, stem, library club, jigsaw club... literally EVERYTHING! All on offer just by being part of the school. Can’t imagine how different those girls would be if they were spending their days involved with all of this, surrounded with friends their own age. Breaks my heart that they had that chance for them and blew it.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Lolly505

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that Isabelle hasn't seen her best friend Lucy for so long? I wonder what's gone on there
I think Chris happened. It might have been due to Izzy moving schools but the allegations against him really were a nail in the coffin for a lot of the girls' friendships.

• Sad

Anactualworker

I can happily say, hand on heart, there is not ONE thing in their sad, grotty, boring, chavvy, embarrassing, dream world life that I am at all jealous of

• Heart
Did anyone get the screenshot that Mary the caterer put on? Was it genuine do we think? Is Chris telling yet another porkie pie lie?
Also the Shortle gifts produced 21…. Yes 21 “So Cute!” s from the Ingham clan, must be a record!
Wow the snark was so unnecessary, they had catering food heaters shown in their vlog, people would obviously assume it was catering. They are so nasty to their fans, I'm surprised they have any left.

• Heart

33jj86

No Sarah we as a community are protecting other children from the sick doings of you and your husband and yes I blame Sarah too she has enabled him to do whatever he wants. But were just the trolls and jealous nobodies. Believe me I wouldnt want to be known for the things you and your husband have done. We look at you and just see the massive sign above your bean head 'Enabaling Mug'.
You have an answer for everything but come across as bitter and twisted in your replys to everything you are put on the spot for because deep down Sarah you have nothing unless your stood behind that maggot of a husband.
Why didnt he defend himself Sarah from the start why was it you? Shall i tell you why because hes got you as his puppet and he pulls those strings and you defend him but deep down you know what and who he really is.
Sarah Ingham doesnt care about those kids she puts him above those children. She hasn't protected them once. She just took them from the real world put them in a bubble and lied to her kids everyday since

• Heart
Reactions: 37

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

I've just been out for a run with my Apple Watch- running and the gym are the only things I use it for by the way, Creeps and Lazy.

I, a grown woman, have the smaller watch face option than you got for 9 year old Isla. It just about fits on my wrist, but any bigger and it would be cumbersome. I wear it on the second smallest setting on the smallest band it comes with and I am not a dinky dot iddy biddy Mingham-like adult still wearing clothes from the kids section. So how on earth is it going to fit Isla?

I've also been looking up the V Tech diary thing Isla was apparently desperate for, and I suspect she's going to be bitterly disappointed. Lazy and Creeps should have looked into what it actually was.

Isla was excited about it because it opens to the user's voice, you can play games on it and listen to music through it. Her words.

It comes with a small number of pre-loaded English and maths based games- as far as I can tell there's no option to add any more to it when the child gets bored of those. You can listen to music on it, but there's a catch. It comes with a small selection of pre-loaded tracks, and anything else you want to listen to on it needs to be loaded onto a separate memory card and then inserted into the diary. The memory card is not included. It also seems to open to your face, not your voice. All this for the bargain price of £50.

They would have been better off having Zelda and Hi Steve put that £50 towards getting her an iPad- which she can open using facial recognition, play an unlimited number of games on, listen to music easily via Spotify/Apple Music/whatever the Minghams use, write diary entries in AND use for her "homeschooling," plus whatever else she wanted an iPad for.

Multiple phone companies were doing both iPhone 13/AirPods and iPhone 13/Apple Watch bundles for Black Friday. Which just so happens to be right around the time the Minghams returned from the road trip of broken dreams.

Creepy and Lazy say Isla said over and over she didn't want a new phone. Apart from that she also said over and over she DID want an iPad, that child has grown up watching her older sisters insist they don't want a new phone, trainers, insert name of other expensive gift here, and then be presented with it anyway along with a rehearsed speech about how 'we know you said you didn't want it and you don't need it, but this is an extra special present because we love you so much and you deserve it.' Leaving aside the fact that Isla clearly didn't want an Apple Watch, don't tell me she would have not wanted a new phone had she known both her sisters were getting one. And Lazy talks about how Isla wants to be like the older girls. The stupidity.

All_ears33

The full on bare faced cheek of them complaining about having chris’ parents dogs to stay for a few days!!! I hope they shit on their bed!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t make my mind up about who cooked the meal. Chris has said in the past that his mum cooks. I think it’s strange that no mention was made of food prep, as in most households that’s a major part of Christmas. I don’t care if they cooked or didn’t, but if they didn’t why lie? I notice when they were making their turkey sandwiches there was still no sign of a turkey, and the food warmers still had food in them. My serving dishes were emptied and any leftovers were in the fridge. 🤷‍♀️
I agree and when they went in the kitchen various times in the day the oven was never on and no food out. I don’t care actually if they can afford to get somebody to make it I don’t blame them because my kitchen was absolutely trashed after I’d made Xmas dinner and I looked like I’d been dug up lol she didn’t look red faced, stressed or anything. Why not say I’ve 5 kids somebody else made it, nobody cares. Pretty sure if she had made it we’d of seen the food shop, the boxes and shed of been bragging about it. Plus Wendy appeared haha

• Heart
  • Haha

Mostyn

VIP Member
I’ve just watched an item on bbc news about bed poverty
a young teacher in Leeds has set up a charity to provide beds after she discovered how many children in her school didn’t Have a bed.
This wonderful teacher spent Christmas Eve delivering beds.
Sleepy Sarah says she was brought up in difficult circumstances
Has she done anything to help others this Christmas or any other time

• Heart

sunniva

Chatty Member
It makes me wonder what they tell the children and how much is them 'acting' for YouTube
I can imagine a lot of stuff is faked with it outlined to the girls that this is a job that benefits them all with the lifestyle they want to pursue, no having to go to school, escaping whenever they want in either the car.a.van or the cramped van and if anyone moans they are threatened with going back to school so they toe the line With all their "ooohs and aaahs" when they open presents and then have a good laugh at how daft their fans are for believing it all

Can't wait to see how they cope with Mila in a cast
I think it’s a bit of both though - real and not - and it’s actually what’s so tragic. The girls arent explicitly told to perform, but they know full well they are expected to, and it’s what they’ve known for so long that they can’t detach themselves from it. Psychologically, their knowledge of who they are and their value is tied to their ‘character’ for YouTube. They cannot separate themselves from it like an adult could, just given their brain’s development. It’s especially fucked up because this performance is also their literal family structure and tied directly to their parental attachment. What is real and what is not, who they are and who they have to pretend to be is ENTIRELY blurred.

The girls will have an absolute nightmare detangling these identities as adults, to the extent that it might not be possible. The psychology of child vloggers is unexplored territory. There will be much to be written academically in 20+ years or so and we will look back and wonder how it continued to happen with so many people watching

Functional family dynamics are cornerstone to healthy child psychological development. Children experience themselves first through the parents, then through the family, then through society. Every element of that is distorted, half-performed and commodified into a product by family vloggers. The Inghams are a particularly bad case.

• Sad
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I’m not a brand whore although I do have designer items. I was always taught quality over quantity and that’s one thing the Inghams will never catch onto. They could have got Isabelle some lovely gifts. Gifts she could have kept for life. Instead Sarah went mental in B&M and Shein and they got crap. The Apple Watch they got Isla didn’t even come in the right packaging.
The watch they got Isla probably came free with some mobile phone or laptop package knowing they Inghams

maybe she can use it to remind her father when it’s 5pm

• Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
Sexpest has big Lazy up the duff again. If so, I bet they knew before Meela's diagnosis.
Boy wonder is very chipper and Lazy looks defeated, green around the gills and more tired than usual.

• Wow
  • Sick