Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raw

VIP Member
It has really really tickled me the way she really insists that there were 3 different pictures 🤣🤣 Oh my Sarah 39 , go and view your old vlog and see that you just held one of the pictures upside down! Oh geez, she just keeps giving doesn't she! Sooo funny!

And shall we tell the world when you next are blobbing huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

sunniva

Chatty Member
How many kids has Sarah got? You would never think she has 5 children. You don’t start your baby off with bloody baby crisps for their forst taste of solid food … you start them off with something like baby rice or melted down rusks or even puréed fruit or veg. They honestly have no idea at all! She will be having her first McDonald’s next week!
There’s a video of Jace at like 5mo eating a Greggs pizza slice …so you joke but it’s fully plausible.

• Angry
  • Wow

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Oh just fuck off Lazy! What about last years aunt Bessie feast? Who helped you then? as you made a huge point about how to cooked dinner all on your lonesome? Yet this is the first one you’ve done without Jane? Remember your lies lazy!
And it turns out mystery dog is Jane’s and hi Steve’s (unless they’re looking after it for Dave or he was hiding, but they said they’d taken the dogs home). Is 3 dogs too much for you in your massive house for all of 3 days? How do you think hi steve and Jane cope with them for months on end while you twat about pretending to be vanlifers or breaking down on the island of Portugal?

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
The way Chris speaks to his viewers makes me think fuck them, I no longer care if they are unwashed, playing with baby toys and isolated because it’s what they want and they think they are above people for doing it.

• Heart

Mrs Mac.

I couldn’t believe it, I left my daughter watching sensible things on You tube while she had a rest ( she’s got cerebral palsy) After a while I could hear screeching coming from her TV. I sprinted to her room but it was too late, the Ingham’s Christmas was ten minutes in. Bloody auto play had played a trick on me!
Right, I said, if I have to watch this shit I’m going to make it bearable.
Ingham drinking game bingo it was.
Pausing them I drew up a quick list of things which would see me taking a swig of wine.
Sarah screeching what is it/ what you got? to Jace.
Jace interrupting
The appearance of any LOL presents
Shein clothes as presents
Any of the girls crying
The famous “ you’re welcome darling”
Anyone saying how cute Mila looked.

That wuz nuff of a lyst hic. Chrus, Seerah and the chuldrun screeched, cried and foghorned their way through the slog while I made short work of my drink. Jace was surprisingly bearable - unlike Esme.
The presents were mediocre I thought. Sarah’s got no imagination now the girls are older. I’m sure Esme didn’t need 5 dolls. Poor Isabelle’s presents were crap. I snorted drink up my nose when I saw they had indeed bought two of the same print as some eagle eyed tattler discovered the day Sarah bought them.
Let’s see what Boxing Day brings. But I’ll be careful not to watch them!!

• Haha

Wec0201

Sorry but you can’t tell me that there’s not 1 branded/designer item that Isabelle or Esme might of wanted. Isabelle wanted Jordan’s in London so she is into certain branded items despite what Sarah says! They could of got her decent branded clothes/shoes, but no Sarah can’t be bothered to look for it so just buys whatever crap she wants

• Sad
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Here comes the doll
Sarah you might have got publicity and might have made sales and you might not care what the trolls think. Let’s see what the kids you sold to pay your mortgage think in 18 years shall we. Maybe you’ll care that they are fucked up and hate you

also one of the weirdos who bought a doll of your child is reselling it for £150 on eBay now. Lovely. Hope you are proud

why does this absolute wet wipe with a dubious family at best, no education, no qualifications and no work experience and a husband who texts teenagers think that ANYONE has anything to be jealous of? Either she’s got the biggest front I’ve ever seen or she needs her head checking with a doctor

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Cocopops12

VIP Member
We cut back quantity massively this year (cost sadly was more 🤣) but as kids get older you don’t need all the plastic toys.
Also Isabelle is 16! And supposedly this set for life child star, her equivalents are receiving Dior, Gucci, even just branded trainers and that poor mess of a girl is given cat coasters (yes I know she’s got an iPhone 13 but 100% that’s on contract). Where the nice clothes, expensive make up, skin care? Not things you can buy on shein or in b&m and the range?
The poor kids wearing a dirty smelly coat she rolled round Switzerland in, trainers she’s wrecked and is constantly dirty, wearing shein rings that turn her fingers green.
Now before anyone jumps on me, I’m giving my perspective from a very middlish class pov, and we are not talking about kids that are being raised in poverty here. I think Sarah will really struggle as they grow up. She does not know how to parent older chuldrun and admits she’s now keeping them isolated (alarm bells- cults, abuse etc) for the outside world. I wonder if granny groomer and creampie steve are moving in when Meella gets her op?

• Heart

M.iddge

Exactly! They could get one tomorrow if they wanted. Oh, and Sarah hun. I am definitely NOT jealous of your life. I have a bigger more expensive house than you that we own in Royal Deeside. My kids are very well educated and happy. We have amazing family and friends and not friends that we make up or are IFam. My kids have lovely clothes and not trash from Shein that are ill fitting and make them look like a bunch of scruffs. My kids are also clean and tidy at all times. My dog doesn’t eat shitty nappies out the bin, god your house must reek 🤢 I could go on and on all night but I can assure you hun I am not and I know others on this page are NOT jealous of you. Oh and I forgot to say I’m not married to an effeminate little n that I had to strong arm up the aisle!! 🙄🙄🙄
I read somewhere about someone who met Chris and apparently he absolutely stunk 🤮
I live in social housing but I love my home and it’s made me and my daughter very happy. My daughter is about to finish her final year in special effects makeup at college and wants to go to Canada to learn as much as she can about the industry. And all that from a council house 🤷‍♀️ What Sarah doesn’t realise is it doesn’t matter what the size of your house or bank balance is those things don’t bring you joy in life and anyone who dares to disagree is either jealous or a troll.

Why does this family remind me of the Turpin 13 family. Documentary is on hayu!! It’s hard to watch but my god it’s so similar 🙈
Will have to go check that out.

• Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Wee creepy winky runs through the town
Upstairs and downstairs peeking at nightgowns
Looking through the keyholes and hiding under beds
Wee creepy winky is off his bloomin head

• Haha
  • Heart

Raw

VIP Member
Oh my my my! Mr & Mrs show off…, hot tubs/garden table with fire pit/ rooms as big as ball rooms/ secret rooms over garage/ and to top it all off!!! No creepy we haven’t got room for a fountain….we’ll actually we probably have room for a roundabout, bollocks, how sad to have to flex like that….. and still throw your 16 year old under the bus…, go on lazy say period without actually saying period absolutely vile thing to do
Absolute bragger. The front garden is so big, the back garden is such a big space, Izzy’s room is enormous, the two secret rooms are massive. We need to put up the huge patio set and fire pit. Open your bragging mouth much more Sarah and a train will fall out

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
They were never going to go out for New Years. Even their imaginary friends have cancelled on them.

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I can’t make my mind up about who cooked the meal. Chris has said in the past that his mum cooks. I think it’s strange that no mention was made of food prep, as in most households that’s a major part of Christmas. I don’t care if they cooked or didn’t, but if they didn’t why lie? I notice when they were making their turkey sandwiches there was still no sign of a turkey, and the food warmers still had food in them. My serving dishes were emptied and any leftovers were in the fridge. 🤷‍♀️
I’ve no idea who cooked but I’d put good money on it not being Sarah. Didn’t she once say she didn’t see the point spending all day cooking and would rather spend time with the children on Christmas Day (on her ass)

this is the women who slaps a microwave lasagne in a baguette remember

• Haha

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Mila is so fkin unfortunate to have parents like Chris and Sarah. What fkin possesses them to feed her highly processed shite as her so called first food. She is supposed to be having surgery soon and any normal parents would want her little body to be in optimum health. As for sitting her in those bumbo seats, they are bad for a babies back at the best of times if used for more than a few minutes at a stretch.
They really are fkin vile

• Heart
  • Sad

thegreencow

VIP Member
How the Ingham Christmas present pile has changed over the years

2016 - 63 million views
2016.png
2016 2.png

2017 - 10 million views
Screenshot 2021-12-27 164704_LI.jpg

Screenshot 2021-12-27 164852.png
Screenshot 2021-12-27 165123.png

2018 - 3.95 million views

Screenshot 2021-12-27 163249.png
Screenshot 2021-12-27 163425.png
Screenshot 2021-12-27 163556.png

2019 - 5.18 million views
Screenshot 2021-12-27 170855.png
Screenshot 2021-12-27 170459.png

2020 - 1.3 million views
2020.png
Screenshot 2021-12-27 162758.png

2021 - 154k in 21 hours

Screenshot 2021-12-27 171250.png
Screenshot 2021-12-27 171325.png
Screenshot 2021-12-27 171518.png

This year looked smaller to me but I'm not sure if it's just the bigger living room.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
On one hand Esme gets treated like a 7 year old with the dolls and lol stuff then she gets held a iPhone 13 , they parents are wakka doodle .

Last edited:
  • Haha

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
I was two seconds away from the Mary Shittle shop last week and seriously thought about going in and pretending to like dolls :sick: for a laugh
She still gets awful reviews on Google. They’re a hoot to read.

• Haha