Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PamSlams

just saw this post on the not so secret facebook group and had to share, in what world is a physical replica of your child for anyone buy the same as a 3D pregnancy scan that is for you only, i swear these people are as dense as the rest of them:

View attachment 950077

ETA: looks like it’s definitely happening then:View attachment 950080
so, 14 hours have passed and she could only get 16 likes on the post? And she thinks she could sell 250 more of mila dolls? Or even a hundred? 🤣 Dream on, Sarah.

i like watching Air Crash Investigation but it doesn’t mean I’m jealous of those in the planes. I’m saying this because, Sarah, you’re more than a train wreck. You’re an air crash. A blimp, to be precise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I don’t know if this has been mentioned. The thread is moving fast but on last nights vlog- the girls clearly believe Father Christmas 🎅 when they’re talking about ‘seeing him’ bring their stockings but then when they’re opening the stockings Isla goes “Thankyou mummy”

Which was is it?!
Because sarah is such a narcissist she can’t let her kids think that Santa Claus bought them presents because she needs to let them know it was HER that spent THEIR hard earned cash and they should be a very lot grateful.

Then she sends them to Santa for him to bring back

the real thanks should go to their siblings, the cash cows and real earners in the family

• Heart
Reactions: 37

candyland_

VIP Member
Sarah seemed distant and uncomfortable in the vlog.. I think she knew the effort wasn’t there this year. Other 12-16 year olds get perfum, make up, trainers, hair styling tools etc. They got whatever Primark and Home Bargains had in.

Reactions: 36

Otterwise

VIP Member
So i don’t wish any harm or illness on any children and I do feel very sorry for Mila, that she have to go through all the stuff she will.
BUT I just can’t help being a little bit thrilled that creepy and lazy now has to. And I can’t wait to see how they will cope.

Lazy admitted in the q&a that she was close to send the kids back to school, then Mila was a newborn. Don’t think it will be any easier when Mila gets her cast on! And we all know that creepy won’t be any help.

And last, i thinks it is clear that they need to spend X amount of days outside the country to reduce their taxes. What will they do next year? If they need to go in all the time to get the cast fitted. And no one knows for how long she will be needing it!
I am so sorry that Meela has to go through what she will. She is such a happy, calm and sweet little thing. I do however think that the one positive is that they won't be able to put a foot wrong now. They HATE anyone telling them what to do, are the ultimate narcissists and are bloody lucky nothing serious has happened to any of their children thus far, as they are so careless.
Life as they know it, is going to change massively for them.
You need to work on that ego of yours Christopher Malcolm, because medical professionals are not going to take your shit if you screw up Mila's post op care.

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
They're really not happy bunnies are they! Making digs left, right, and centre in that vlog.

Is it because their Christmas vlogs have been utterly shit, and the views are declining massively compared to the last few years?

Better get their CV's updated. YouTube will not be a secure and consistent income in a year or two for that family. And their so called investments are probably bollocks as well.

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Is there something wrong with Chris's eyes? he always scrunshes his eyes
It’s partly due to his excessive nocturnal workload. When exposed to direct light he becomes disoriented & longs for the sweet relief of the dimly-lit ambience inside the delivery van of dreams. He is potentially evolving into a mole.

• Haha
  • Heart

Puppet

VIP Member
on a side note, was just watching some old vlogs and how sad to see the difference in them all 😮 back when they had some aspiration, motivation and proper education!
Wow I only skipped through but in that one vlog they

Took the girls to school
Sarah went to the gym
Sarah ran a bath
Did some puppy training
Took Prinny and the girls for a walk
Did an instagram live
Showed the girls tucked up in their own beds

That feels like more than they did for the entire Vlogmas, and it was just one day. 😂😂

• Haha

mineminemine

They didn’t seem as interested in showing what they all got this year. It seemed to be just what Esme got?
I felt sad for Isla when esme opened a doll up and Isla said “that’s the one I asked for”.

• Sad

I steal names

VIP Member
I agree that Esme took that too far. The way it was filmed/edited was like Esme saw Christmas morning as an excuse to show off her am dram skills. If I'd acted like that towards my siblings, my mother would have told me to stop acting smart. It was very unpleasant, and Isabelle had the option of keeping quiet, or making a point of telling her to stop, and potentially there being an atmosphere. It wasn't fair on her. Between that, the screeching, and the amount of thoughtful gifts for her, it was absolutely The Esme Show this year.

nattis

VIP Member
That's what I call a room transformation, hanging up some "art" and moving a minitable from one place to another.
I notice the music recording box is gone. Finally found the time to take it back to the store Huh Chris. Need that extra cash.

• Haha
Going back to those children's behaviour, anything we see is 100% a product of their upbringing.

Those children have been trained like performing animals. All children desperately want their parents attention. In that house, 'attention' is exhibiting blog-worthy moments so everything they demonstrate is sculpted by their parents.

That's why we see such extremes.

Izzy when she's a carbon copy of her mum: wants approval in that moment.

Esme: being loud and dramatic

Isla: being baby boo boo

Jace: being cute, precocious, star of the show.

They are all fighting for attention and approval all the time and Sarah only gives it sparingly, manipulating their actions.

As for Creepy, he's all about appearances. The kooky fun loving dad dressing up in inflatables; the cool van lifer; rebel skater boi; doting step-dad (isn't he so amazing looking after a child who isn't his etc etc). It's all facade, none of it is real, they're just personas designed to feed his ego with praise.

Outside of that he does very little nurturing or caring. His needs and ego always come first. For someone that pushed for home schooling, extra children, van life, he does very little of substance to actually facilitate these life style choices. Instead it's all an excuse not to actually parent.

Finally, if vlogging is such a stressful hard job, just stop. Tell the ifam it's effecting your family life and go back to your normal job that is obviously so much easier 🙄. Oh but you can't can you because one parent working at the airport isn't enough to pay the mortgage on a 700k house is it? Never mind, you have all your set for life investments! Use those and give your whole family a break if everything you've told us is true.

Sorry, that's a lot 😂. This family grind my gears so much, there must be some real attachment issues going on and I desperately hope those girls are on someone's radar. I just worry there are so many children in need of help, because they're feed and clothe they won't be anyone's priority and will slip through the gaps.

• Heart

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
Is saying “I’m scared” the latest thing to say?
‘I’ve noticed they all say it frequently these days. I know they all have limited vocabulary but what a stupid thing to say when opening up a present.
I agree it’s ridiculous there scared of opening a present scared to open there eyes for a surprise scared to sleep alone and now Isabelle is scared when esme chases her up the stairs, for god sake at 16 has she not got the mentality to say stop chasing me in the stairs it’s dangerous, the whole family is just so weird.

Klp86

VIP Member
20211229_184836.jpg

I doubt it Thomas. Wish the poor lad would stop sending them gifts. He's also commented today saying he owns loads of their merch 😔

• Sad
  • Wow

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Pylon Prison Camp is right - completely ostracised from mainstream society and led by cult leaders who can only exist by exploiting their children, Mormon style.

Lazy is so juvenile and dim, she doesn’t realise that it isn’t healthy to talk about “haters” in front of her children constantly in the vlogs. Can she not fathom what that might be doing to them psychologically, fearing that people in the general public “hate” them? It strengthens and justifies their introverted, claustrophobic life without school, friends, hobbies, clubs etc. TBH I think the Local Authority is really letting those kids down by enabling this “home schooling” charade at this point when the primary aim of their day to day life is filming, not learning in any capacity. They won’t be able to pass exams and there won’t be any college - Isabelle is not mentally resilient or capable of succeeding in that environment at all. But oh well Sarah, at least you can flog another doll to weirdos on the internet and make yourself feel important!

• Heart

uwu

VIP Member
Me again sorry :LOL: but I’m interested to see what lazy and creepy got each other. Probably something materialistic with zero thoughts behind it.

Also just a little note to laze and creeps you don’t need to spend loads on expensive gifts to get a emotional reaction. I went on Etsy and found a lovey lady who does cute illustrations and had her do one of both my dad’s cats, then I framed it. My dad burst into tears when he saw it and in total it cost me £25.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Abbvay

VIP Member
They get gifted shortle crap every year, it's not a surprise, they don't really want it and it shows. Stop trying to recreate the original reaction that made them popular, it's never going to happen.

• Heart

Lady Mary

Why on earth get a housebound 9 year old, who lives with her only friends, an apple watch? It defies logic. Also it sets her apart even more as being different from the other two, who got the same (more desirable) present. Wonder if those kids will ever experience a normal family Christmas instead of being performing monkeys in their parents increasingly desperate shitshow. Sigh....

• Sad