The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s already been said, but how do we know Isla wanted an iPad? Did she say it in a vlog?
Her and Esme both spoke about wanting an iPhone/iPad for Christmas - this is the vlog, towards end - top of their Xmas lists were Esme wanting an IPhone 12, Isla wanting an IPad and Issy said she wanted a new phone but then backtracked. Sarah laughed then said they can have what they want on their lists - shame they couldn’t get the one thing for one of the 3 girls :(

Reactions: 11
It was sad at the end when Esme said after Christmas there was nothing. I think due to the big build up, it can feel a bit sad when it’s over, but I feel like this family live for Christmas and where there would be excitement to get back to school and tell her friends about her presents, she probably doesn’t have much to look forward to.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
You just get the impression Lazy dosent like Isla and I can remember saying the same thing here a few years ago about lazy and Esme ,she is a disgusting mother .hopefully one day them kids grow up and get away from her and never look back and see her for the toxic tit she is.
Hopefully they write a book telling everything and cash in on their parents privacy after having their own exploited just to save their parents getting jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t know if this has been mentioned. The thread is moving fast but on last nights vlog- the girls clearly believe Father Christmas 🎅 when they’re talking about ‘seeing him’ bring their stockings but then when they’re opening the stockings Isla goes “Thankyou mummy”

Which was is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It was sad at the end when Esme said after Christmas there was nothing. I think due to the big build up, it can feel a bit sad when it’s over, but I feel like this family live for Christmas and where there would be excitement to get back to school and tell her friends about her presents, she probably doesn’t have much to look forward to.
Because they don't. I cant see mila getting her op in January if cases keep rising so they either do the decent thing and sit tight and wait for her operation or go away. We all know which it would be. The kids have no friends, no school, no interests outside the house. They don't even get a decent home school education. All they have is to spend days finding their own entertainment

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I don’t know if this has been mentioned. The thread is moving fast but on last nights vlog- the girls clearly believe Father Christmas 🎅 when they’re talking about ‘seeing him’ bring their stockings but then when they’re opening the stockings Isla goes “Thankyou mummy”

Which was is it?!
In the Ingham family Sarah buys the present and send them off to Santa so he can deliver them if he gets a report from the elves that they have been good girls while the elves were ther for some weird reason.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
In the Ingham family Sarah buys the present and send them off to Santa so he can deliver them if he gets a report from the elves that they have been good girls while the elves were ther for some weird reason.
Mindblown…. They’re a weird breed aren’t they.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Which was is it?!
Because sarah is such a narcissist she can’t let her kids think that Santa Claus bought them presents because she needs to let them know it was HER that spent THEIR hard earned cash and they should be a very lot grateful.

Then she sends them to Santa for him to bring back

the real thanks should go to their siblings, the cash cows and real earners in the family

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Lots of iPads in the shops .it’s not like they wanted a top of the range
Google "UK iPad shortage" and you'll see plenty of articles showing Apple cut back on production of iPads to concentrate on the newest iPhone models to meet demand. Plenty of places were low on stock before Xmas, and we know the Inghams like to leave things to the last minute, and put in as little effort as possible.

As for not wanting top of the range, these people are still trying to convince the world they're set for life, they're not going to settle for an older model. Plus Chris kept banging on about the iPhones being the latest version.

I still think it's possible they left it too late due to their European tour of Lidl supermarkets, and couldn't be bothered to make the effort to hunt one down for her. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Sarah buy your kids some shampoo and shower gel ,show them how to actually use it ,they look so greasy and unclean

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Comparing the vlogs from 2016-2018 to now is just so sad. Those girls used to be so cheerful and you could tell it was genuine. 80% of their vlogs were days out and they used to be happy when they got a day at home because they weren't used to being able to relax, now all they do is stay home. I know during these tough times you can't go to many places but they could still go on family walks, to garden centers/shops or even just a trip to the playground for the younger kids. I hope these kids find true happiness again soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I keep looking at the trike they bought Jace. Whilst it's very sweet, isn't it a bit girly with the basket on the front?

Reactions: 10
The worst thing for me with the Apple Watch fiasco was making Isla wait until last- she watched her two sisters getting what they asked for and Isla was probably getting very excited thinking she was going to get her iPad. They could have at least let her go first so her disappointment wouldn’t have been too crushing :(

• Sad
Reactions: 45
They are liars they said that Isla didn’t have a new phone because she had said that she didn’t want one so they gave her an Apple Watch, someone said the phones were contract they clearly are they got the bundle deals a phone and pods bundle and a phone and watch bundle but they gave the watch to Isla. that’s okay but they then said to Isla that on Top of the watch she would also get Esme’s old phone with the cat case how cool Isla 🙄 but I thought she didn’t want a new phone they can’t keep up with their own Bs.
Also how do they believe so vehemently and yet the parents make it abundantly clear that they’re provided the presents and Granny.
Lastly what right do they have to give Esme's phone away it’s still her property my parents wouldn’t do that without asking me first.

Reactions: 17
Although they haven’t said this because it makes them look bad, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mila’s treatment is classed as emergency. In under a month? On the NHS?

QUOTE="Bored83, post: 7639138, member: 282750"]
Because they don't. I cant see mila getting her op in January if cases keep rising so they either do the decent thing and sit tight and wait for her operation or go away. We all know which it would be. The kids have no friends, no school, no interests outside the house. They don't even get a decent home school education. All they have is to spend days finding their own entertainment
[/QUOTE]

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.