The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We cut back quantity massively this year (cost sadly was more 🤣) but as kids get older you don’t need all the plastic toys.
Also Isabelle is 16! And supposedly this set for life child star, her equivalents are receiving Dior, Gucci, even just branded trainers and that poor mess of a girl is given cat coasters (yes I know she’s got an iPhone 13 but 100% that’s on contract). Where the nice clothes, expensive make up, skin care? Not things you can buy on shein or in b&m and the range?
The poor kids wearing a dirty smelly coat she rolled round Switzerland in, trainers she’s wrecked and is constantly dirty, wearing shein rings that turn her fingers green.
Now before anyone jumps on me, I’m giving my perspective from a very middlish class pov, and we are not talking about kids that are being raised in poverty here. I think Sarah will really struggle as they grow up. She does not know how to parent older chuldrun and admits she’s now keeping them isolated (alarm bells- cults, abuse etc) for the outside world. I wonder if granny groomer and creampie steve are moving in when Meella gets her op?
Sarah does know how to parent any chuldrun. Fact

Reactions: 11
Sarah please get your lads hair cut or at least brush it his hair looks like he has run a toffee 🍎 apple over it and wash Esmes it's thick with grease .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I know kids have different tastes but look at Dad V Girls.. it’s all designer and branded for theirs. Isabelle got Primark and bits from The Range.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I know kids have different tastes but look at Dad V Girls.. it’s all designer and branded for theirs. Isabelle got Primark and bits from The Range.
I’m not a brand bleep although I do have designer items. I was always taught quality over quantity and that’s one thing the Inghams will never catch onto. They could have got Isabelle some lovely gifts. Gifts she could have kept for life. Instead Sarah went mental in B&M and Shein and they got crap. The Apple Watch they got Isla didn’t even come in the right packaging.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Creepy, I'm waiting to find out:
1. Why you needed Jane and Hi Steve's caravan and why you had to go get it when they were going to Pylon Palace for Christmas.
2. What the gossip is on the builder and all the snagging issues.

I agree with those saying about Lazy chosing all those clothes for the girls. There's no way I'd buy clothes for my chuldrun as they are individuals with very different taste to me. The only thing I'd buy them is black leggings, a safe option.
My daughter sent me screenshots of a few more expensive clothing items she wanted for Christmas and I ordered them. For her birthday we got her gift cards and took her to the White Rose to buy her own stuff, and she doesn't have daily shopping trips.

I’m not a brand bleep although I do have designer items. I was always taught quality over quantity and that’s one thing the Inghams will never catch onto. They could have got Isabelle some lovely gifts. Gifts she could have kept for life. Instead Sarah went mental in B&M and Shein and they got crap. The Apple Watch they got Isla didn’t even come in the right packaging.
The watch they got Isla probably came free with some mobile phone or laptop package knowing they Inghams

maybe she can use it to remind her father when it’s 5pm

• Haha
Reactions: 37
After the back lash of the Jace reborn why on earth would they do a Mila one? They are honestly just money hungry twats.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Granny and Grandpa are suddenly back in the frame, probably to help out once Mila is in a cast. As always, Granny has given a couple of gifts to each kid and they are better, more thought out and age appropriate (except that Leap Frog thing for Isla - at least it's something she really wanted) than any of the filler Sarah has chosen.

Granny had to come back to cook the Christmas dinner!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All I could think is poor isla. They obviously don't have a clue what interests she has. I thought the outfit with the checked skirt looked lovely if someone either did he hair like they used to or taught her how to she could look lovely. There looked to be a lot of presents but I suppose with 4 kids it would.

What shocks me is the selfish nature of most of then. My 3 year old opened his gifts and would say mummy or daddy open one next then pass us one.

Even the 12 year old was not that mature.

I dont even know these kids and could have picked better gifts.

Izzy - the duvet she asked for, clothes she picked herself, money/gift cards to spend herself, toiletries, a kindle and either a subscription or funds for books.

Esme - art supplies, clothes, toiletries, craft kits

Isla - the ipad she wanted, clothes, books, educational toys like science kits, a lovely night light for her room

Jace - to be honest probably the same as what he got, my 3 year old is all about cars, trucks, monster cars etc. I probably would have got more games and a balance bike instead of a tricycle.

It's sad to see kids that had so much potential being left to regress so badly.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I've just been out for a run with my Apple Watch- running and the gym are the only things I use it for by the way, Creeps and Lazy.

I, a grown woman, have the smaller watch face option than you got for 9 year old Isla. It just about fits on my wrist, but any bigger and it would be cumbersome. I wear it on the second smallest setting on the smallest band it comes with and I am not a dinky dot iddy biddy Mingham-like adult still wearing clothes from the kids section. So how on earth is it going to fit Isla?

I've also been looking up the V Tech diary thing Isla was apparently desperate for, and I suspect she's going to be bitterly disappointed. Lazy and Creeps should have looked into what it actually was.

Isla was excited about it because it opens to the user's voice, you can play games on it and listen to music through it. Her words.

It comes with a small number of pre-loaded English and maths based games- as far as I can tell there's no option to add any more to it when the child gets bored of those. You can listen to music on it, but there's a catch. It comes with a small selection of pre-loaded tracks, and anything else you want to listen to on it needs to be loaded onto a separate memory card and then inserted into the diary. The memory card is not included. It also seems to open to your face, not your voice. All this for the bargain price of £50.

They would have been better off having Zelda and Hi Steve put that £50 towards getting her an iPad- which she can open using facial recognition, play an unlimited number of games on, listen to music easily via Spotify/Apple Music/whatever the Minghams use, write diary entries in AND use for her "homeschooling," plus whatever else she wanted an iPad for.

Multiple phone companies were doing both iPhone 13/AirPods and iPhone 13/Apple Watch bundles for Black Friday. Which just so happens to be right around the time the Minghams returned from the road trip of broken dreams.

Creepy and Lazy say Isla said over and over she didn't want a new phone. Apart from that she also said over and over she DID want an iPad, that child has grown up watching her older sisters insist they don't want a new phone, trainers, insert name of other expensive gift here, and then be presented with it anyway along with a rehearsed speech about how 'we know you said you didn't want it and you don't need it, but this is an extra special present because we love you so much and you deserve it.' Leaving aside the fact that Isla clearly didn't want an Apple Watch, don't tell me she would have not wanted a new phone had she known both her sisters were getting one. And Lazy talks about how Isla wants to be like the older girls. The stupidity.

Reactions: 37
Isabelle already has a phone. I'm sure this is the third one she's been given in five years. There have also been at least a couple of new Macbooks and Creepy got two of those ridiculously expensive Samsung phones even though Sarah didn't want one. He's bought two caravans and the DPD van in three years.

If Isla has an iPad, it's at least several years old. It's not like she's living in a family where they use things until they break or that she's asking for an updated version of something she had new last week.
Yea honestly the phone was an afterthought in my opinion because they thought the watch wasn’t enough and it makes more sense to give her a hand me down phone from her sister. I think Isabelle was supposed to only get the AirPods

I also can’t believe that these girls who have about 500 LOL dolls each still lose their absolute tit everytime they get them as a present lol

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I dont even know these kids and could have picked better gifts.

Izzy - the duvet she asked for, clothes she picked herself, money/gift cards to spend herself, toiletries, a kindle and either a subscription or funds for books.

Esme - art supplies, clothes, toiletries, craft kits

Isla - the ipad she wanted, clothes, books, educational toys like science kits, a lovely night light for her room

Jace - to be honest probably the same as what he got, my 3 year old is all about cars, trucks, monster cars etc. I probably would have got more games and a balance bike instead of a tricycle.

It's sad to see kids that had so much potential being left to regress so badly.
I second this! It’s so sad that people who aren’t even avid watchers of the channel can think of better gifts- an iPad would have bee great for homeschool for all three girls as well as art/drawing for Esme along with an Apple Pencil.

Also would maybe include a/few switch games for each girl (I’m sure Izzy would love House Flipper, Ezmé would find 2 point hospital hilarious and Isla would probably like the brain trainer game) and then they would actually get use out of their Nintendo switches from last year!

I swear the young girl opening the watch was crying before knowing what it was - I have been back and looked and it didn’t seem there was anything written on the sleeve, just cried for views and cried even more when the fuckwit dad actually told her what it was!!! That kid is definitely an after thought now…… bye bye boo boo hail newest cash cow…. With an ailment -Kerching!!£££

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Creepy, I'm waiting to find out:
1. Why you needed Jane and Hi Steve's caravan and why you had to go get it when they were going to Pylon Palace for Christmas.
2. What the gossip is on the builder and all the snagging issues.
Also - why the hell did the doctors call Creepy to cancel his wife’s smear test. And if that was made up - WHY LIE ABOUT IT?!?!?!? FREAKS

Reactions: 31
Sorry if it’s already been said, but how do we know Isla wanted an iPad? Did she say it in a vlog?

Reactions: 7
My Daughter is 3 weeks younger than Izzy but watching Izzy she is nothing like my daughter or her friends . The stuff she got for Christmas - Cat coasters ? If I gave that to my daughter she would laugh at me . I know Izzy wants a kitten but to me that's rubbing it in ,your not getting a cat but have some coasters with cats on !?
My Daughter got converse, nike trainers,clothes , hair tools ,make up etc the same as all if her friends .

Izzy doesn't seem to receive anything about from the phone that other 16 year olds girls do .

She spent the evening face timing her friends and they were all showing each other what they have there is no of that with Izzy. poor girl doesn't seem to have any friends .

Also did she sit her mocks ? Schools where I am ( London ) had theirs in the last 2 weeks of school before Xmas holidays . I haven't seen anything about Izzy doing hers ( but I'm not a avid watcher ) There has been whispers that they may sit GCSE'S different this year but surely she still has to sit her mocks as if ( fingers crossed it doesn't happen ) there was another lockdown then results are reliant on Mock results ?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Thinking about that, they said izzy got the ear things coz the girls had more expensive presents. So assuming they spend the same amount on each child, like I do give or take a few quid, Isla has been short changed by a lot
You just get the impression Lazy dosent like Isla and I can remember saying the same thing here a few years ago about lazy and Esme ,she is a disgusting mother .hopefully one day them kids grow up and get away from her and never look back and see her for the toxic tit she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.