The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s already been said, but how do we know Isla wanted an iPad? Did she say it in a vlog?
She did when they were away. They were walking back from the showers and discussing presents. Esme said iphone 12, I think isabelle said a phone and isla said ipad

Reactions: 6
Although they haven’t said this because it makes them look bad, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mila’s treatment is classed as emergency. In under a month? On the NHS?

QUOTE="Bored83, post: 7639138, member: 282750"]
Because they don't. I cant see mila getting her op in January if cases keep rising so they either do the decent thing and sit tight and wait for her operation or go away. We all know which it would be. The kids have no friends, no school, no interests outside the house. They don't even get a decent home school education. All they have is to spend days finding their own entertainment
[/QUOTE]

I think so too. They probably worry the family is a 'flight risk' too 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They can’t risk delaying treatment and causing her to have a disability; I potentially have a joint condition and have been told delayed treatment causing permanent damage is negligence, not that I’m taking action but that’s why things are sped up in certain situations.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if this has been mentioned. The thread is moving fast but on last nights vlog- the girls clearly believe Father Christmas 🎅 when they’re talking about ‘seeing him’ bring their stockings but then when they’re opening the stockings Isla goes “Thankyou mummy”

Which was is it?!
No I don’t believe the girls thought it was Father Christmas at all.

They said to Isla they couldn't get what she wanted or something like that, yet ipads are in stock everywhere so I wonder why she didn't get one 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Isla probably said she didn't want a phone and liked her ipod, because she wanted a ipad. She already had something small for messaging and music etc. She wanted a ipad of her own.

I know people said she had one before but that was quite a few years ago and probably broke.

There's some great quality budget friendly tablets out there. Why not get one of those instead of having to always go for apple.

Apple aren't the best, if you spend the same amount of money on non apple products, you get at least a good product. Apple is like a status symbol but offer so much less in terms of what they can do

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Personally I think ALL clogging families are vile. Don’t get me wrong, some have a few more ‘better’ more acceptable moments than others but ultimately these children work all year round, have their privacy taken away and don’t get any sort of day in the direction of their lives. They are brainwashed, spoilt to within an inch of their lives just so the channel can have content…majority of them kept at home, isolated. And don’t get me started on click bait babies born for the £
Weiss, fizz, Ace, Condors, grimwade ect they are all heading the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
No I don’t believe the girls thought it was Father Christmas at all.
I don't think they thought it was him either. They went into vloggin mode, like they knew the footage would be used. They didn't just film what they heard like most people would.

Reactions: 10
Google "UK iPad shortage" and you'll see plenty of articles showing Apple cut back on production of iPads to concentrate on the newest iPhone models to meet demand. Plenty of places were low on stock before Xmas, and we know the Inghams like to leave things to the last minute, and put in as little effort as possible.

As for not wanting top of the range, these people are still trying to convince the world they're set for life, they're not going to settle for an older model. Plus Chris kept banging on about the iPhones being the latest version.

I still think it's possible they left it too late due to their European tour of Lidl supermarkets, and couldn't be bothered to make the effort to hunt one down for her. 🤷‍♀️
I got an IPad Pro easy.. They had all IPads in stock at Currys when I was keeping an eye on them. I got a pencil for £99 in the Black Friday sales.

Reactions: 10
I got an IPad Pro easy.. They had all IPads in stock at Currys when I was keeping an eye on them. I got a pencil for £99 in the Black Friday sales.
I work at Currys. If you got an ipad then you're lucky. Since black Friday I can count on one hand how many we had sent to store to sell. What little stock the company did get from Apple went straight online.

A 9 year old doesn’t need a Pro (although she has worked for it I suppose).

Reactions: 12
It was sad at the end when Esme said after Christmas there was nothing. I think due to the big build up, it can feel a bit sad when it’s over, but I feel like this family live for Christmas and where there would be excitement to get back to school and tell her friends about her presents, she probably doesn’t have much to look forward to.
I have my birthday exactly a week after Christmas, but even without that, as a child, I would still be excited about the days after Christmas, as I would have time to play with my new toys, we would play the new board game(s) that at least one person/side of the family would have got, there were lots of yummy leftovers to enjoy, usually something fun to watch on TV, writing thank you letters, then once back at school, telling friends what you got, finding out what they got… As an older teen, going to London/town/shopping centre with my cousin/by myself/with friends for the sales with the Christmas and birthday money I got. I was usually thinking whose birthday is next and looking for present ideas and coming up with a drawing for their home-made card…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I work at Currys. If you got an ipad then you're lucky. Since black Friday I can count on one hand how many we had sent to store to sell. What little stock the company did get from Apple went straight online.
I bought it online from Currys in November.

Reactions: 3
I had originally planned to buy the iPad Air and they had plenty of those in stock too but we decided it wasn’t worth it in the end. They could have bought her a mini or even the cheapest one just to make her happy.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot 2021-12-26 220031.png

So how long has Hi Steve been embracing the grey/white hair? Did Daddy Silver Fox (!) and creepy Ginger Fox make a pact that they'd quit the not-so-secret hair dye and face the world together, au naturel?

And my my, Steve, what disproportionately tiny hands you have! They're barely bigger than Zelda's. Walnut Whip, anyone? 🤭

Screenshot_20211227-003605_Chrome.jpg

And speaking of hands....Creepy's freaky fingers give me the absolute heebie jeebies. (Anyone familiar with the animated character, "Salad Fingers"?!) How abnormally long and bendy is that index finger? Loooook at it! 😱

And what the hell is 'Stretch Fingerstrong' actually doing there? Is he picking his nose or tickling his brain? If he's wanting a Covid test I'd gladly ram a swab up his penis-nose....strictly in the interests of medical science, of course. 🙄

(Thanks @thegreencow & @Kate1970 for the pics.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If it was what she really wanted, it would be beneficial to home learning and it was delayed a little, I would have told her that the present is on order and will be here next week or whatever, although disappointing most kids would be willing to wait a little if they knew it was coming rather than be given an expensive item that they didn’t want and have no use for.

I’m sure they could get hold of some sort of iPad if they wanted to, I'm sure I could if I looked.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.