The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although they haven’t said this because it makes them look bad, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mila’s treatment is classed as emergency. In under a month? On the NHS?

QUOTE="Bored83, post: 7639138, member: 282750"]
Because they don't. I cant see mila getting her op in January if cases keep rising so they either do the decent thing and sit tight and wait for her operation or go away. We all know which it would be. The kids have no friends, no school, no interests outside the house. They don't even get a decent home school education. All they have is to spend days finding their own entertainment
[/QUOTE]
if its at Sheffield children's hospital my husband is a surgeon there although not in that department but for me its surley got to be classed as emergency who gets a child surgery under a month in such a busy hospital. also pretty sure she would have been put in a splint which didnt happen cz they canceled appointments. and surgery is always last resort or the only option available.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It makes no sense not buy her an iPad. I don’t think children should always get everything they want and obviously they are expensive but they talk about having enough money and an iPad is perfect for home ed, my children are lucky enough to have one each and they are used so much for their education.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How the Ingham Christmas present pile has changed over the years

2016 - 63 million views
2016.png
2016 2.png

2017 - 10 million views
Screenshot 2021-12-27 164704_LI.jpg

Screenshot 2021-12-27 164852.png
Screenshot 2021-12-27 165123.png

2018 - 3.95 million views

Screenshot 2021-12-27 163249.png
Screenshot 2021-12-27 163425.png
Screenshot 2021-12-27 163556.png

2019 - 5.18 million views
Screenshot 2021-12-27 170855.png
Screenshot 2021-12-27 170459.png

2020 - 1.3 million views
2020.png
Screenshot 2021-12-27 162758.png

2021 - 154k in 21 hours

Screenshot 2021-12-27 171250.png
Screenshot 2021-12-27 171325.png
Screenshot 2021-12-27 171518.png

This year looked smaller to me but I'm not sure if it's just the bigger living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Personally i think the smaller piles are better, but they still arnt buying anything that thoughful or what the girls seem to really want.

Reactions: 27
Although they haven’t said this because it makes them look bad, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mila’s treatment is classed as emergency. In under a month? On the NHS?

QUOTE="Bored83, post: 7639138, member: 282750"]
Because they don't. I cant see mila getting her op in January if cases keep rising so they either do the decent thing and sit tight and wait for her operation or go away. We all know which it would be. The kids have no friends, no school, no interests outside the house. They don't even get a decent home school education. All they have is to spend days finding their own entertainment
[/QUOTE]
Mila's surgery won't be put off, it's too important to get it done as soon as she's the right age, which is 7months old I think. This procedure may not work and they may need to try another more invasive version before she turns one.
If that one doesn't work she will have to wait until she's 2 to have major hip surgery. She's already lost out on not being able to have early intervention braces and harnesses that could have prevented all this, there is no way the NHS will leave her without appropriate treatment at this point. Her parents on the other hand.....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What was with the hair curlers for esma? Firstly she doesn't wash her hair let alone curl it but apparently she does alot 🤷‍♀️ but why wasn't they In a box? Just wrapped in plastic like 2nd hand or something (not saying 2nd hand is bad just seemed werid)

Reactions: 19
Yeah I think whatever happens with Covid that surgery will be 💯 going ahead.

Reactions: 3
Very decent of Creepy to include the Shortle bags in the thumbnail so the IFAM don't have to watch to discover that it's some more unwanted freebie dolls that are neither special nor a surprise. Not sure it's going to do much for viewing figures though.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
They get gifted shortle crap every year, it's not a surprise, they don't really want it and it shows. Stop trying to recreate the original reaction that made them popular, it's never going to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Very decent of Creepy to include the Shortle bags in the thumbnail so the IFAM don't have to watch to discover that it's some more unwanted freebie dolls that are neither special nor a surprise. Not sure it's going to do much for viewing figures though.
At least isabelle got something better then an ugly lamp this year

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Google "UK iPad shortage" and you'll see plenty of articles showing Apple cut back on production of iPads to concentrate on the newest iPhone models to meet demand. Plenty of places were low on stock before Xmas, and we know the Inghams like to leave things to the last minute, and put in as little effort as possible.

As for not wanting top of the range, these people are still trying to convince the world they're set for life, they're not going to settle for an older model. Plus Chris kept banging on about the iPhones being the latest version.

I still think it's possible they left it too late due to their European tour of Lidl supermarkets, and couldn't be bothered to make the effort to hunt one down for her. 🤷‍♀️
I managed to pick up a new mini and a air on Xmas Eve from Argos 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 945652
So how long has Hi Steve been embracing the grey/white hair? Did Daddy Silver Fox (!) and creepy Ginger Fox make a pact that they'd quit the not-so-secret hair dye and face the world together, au naturel?

And my my, Steve, what disproportionately tiny hands you have! They're barely bigger than Zelda's. Walnut Whip, anyone? 🤭

View attachment 945679

And speaking of hands....Creepy's freaky fingers give me the absolute heebie jeebies. (Anyone familiar with the animated character, "Salad Fingers"?!) How abnormally long and bendy is that index finger? Loooook at it! 😱

And what the hell is 'Stretch Fingerstrong' actually doing there? Is he picking his nose or tickling his brain? If he's wanting a Covid test I'd gladly ram a swab up his penis-nose....strictly in the interests of medical science, of course. 🙄

(Thanks @thegreencow & @Kate1970 for the pics.)
Noncey Nora’s got grinch hands!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Esme should have got the ugly dolls Isla had.
It was obvious Isla would have loved the reborn.
And if Isabelle keeps sucking her belly in she'll end up with lines and "second boobs" or pretend abs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Having watched the vlogs over the past few days i have a few thoughts.

1. Isla wanted an iPad but didn't get one but got a apple watch. like omg seriously Sarah i thought u were set for life. i use my watch for exercise and work purposes but what use would a 9 year old want with it. also sarah maybe ISLA wanted the ipad so she could accesss her education cz shes fed up with your useless worksheets.

2. i feel as though they prioritised esme more in terms of the older children this year as if you notice she got the 3d pen, the printer and the phone ect which she wanted but isla only got a few bits and she piled hers out with clothes she seemed to get a lot more clothes than any of them.

3. seriously your going to make a baby mila i honestly think there should be laws in this country regarding children and the privacy online because how derranged are you to creat a doll that looks like your little baby to sell like what they hell they never learn from backlash.

4. hows about sarah rather than buying tat you buy them the educational things you need to study because im really curious how they all home-school with one laptop/two at most between them for people who show everything off they seem to hide a lot of the recourses they use.

5. in terms of the cancelling medical appointment for mila to travel i do think its been raised with child safeguarding ect.

6. izzy honeslty needs help her self confidence ect seems at all time low.

7. this may be out there but i have a feeling esme and isla both dont like sleeping alone because chris is sneaking into there bedrooms as esme one send therefore esme doesnt feel too safe in her own space hence why she has prinny or isla there.

8. that house doesnt look the most home comforating it seems so cold and i do think both sarah and chris are nasty when the camera is off. i also think chris just constantly prioritses himself and i am looking forward to see him managing to look after the 4 children while sarah is at hospital with mila as both parents cant be there currently with covid.

i have many more thoughts but keep them for another time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They need to spend a couple of their set for life pennies on some decent clothes and skin care for Isabelle. I also don’t know how they can’t see how filthy Esme and Islas hair is. Honestly I’ve only ever in my life seen one child with greasy hair like that and they were severely neglected.

And the Mila doll thing 😱 did anyone remember the type of people that turned up for the Jace meet and greet 😱😱😱 fml! Encouraging the weird, vulnerable and lonely people to part with cash again.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.