The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but you can’t tell me that there’s not 1 branded/designer item that Isabelle or Esme might of wanted. Isabelle wanted Jordan’s in London so she is into certain branded items despite what Sarah says! They could of got her decent branded clothes/shoes, but no Sarah can’t be bothered to look for it so just buys whatever crap she wants

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I work somewhere that sells iPads. Some models have been rare as rocking horse tit recently. With them being out of the country for so long I'd assume they got home and found they couldn't get hold of one in time. Then they've panicked and bought her the Apple watch just because it's the same brand and expensive.
Thinking about that, they said izzy got the ear things coz the girls had more expensive presents. So assuming they spend the same amount on each child, like I do give or take a few quid, Isla has been short changed by a lot

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I know they are trying to keep up with other YouTubers but why does everything have to be Apple? If money is tight you can get more for your money with other makes.
I'm expecting Lazy to also get an iPhone in today's video.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think reborn dolls are brilliant for many reasons and I completely understand the comfort they offer, so not lumping them in with this.
I loved dolls when I was younger, but Shittle's shop makes me sweat. My hands feel clammy and I have heart palpitations looking through her site too. I will literally pass out if I am accidentally shut in there overnight. Don't know if it is the dolls or Victoria that scared me more. 🤷‍♀️
I have an adult daughter with severe learning difficulties /autism who would love those reborn the Ingham girls get gifted.
this Christmas I bought her Alex from the Annabelle brand also an Annabelle high hair she really loves the doll.
must say the doll is annoying crying and sucking loudly on the dummy.
K will never have children but she loves her dolls as much as any baby.

I know they are trying to keep up with other YouTubers but why does everything have to be Apple? If money is tight you can get more for your money with other makes.
I'm expecting Lazy to also get an iPhone in today's video.
I was expecting her to get the Mercedes’ so the children can travel safely and comfortably

Sorry but you can’t tell me that there’s not 1 branded/designer item that Isabelle or Esme might of wanted. Isabelle wanted Jordan’s in London so she is into certain branded items despite what Sarah says! They could of got her decent branded clothes/shoes, but no Sarah can’t be bothered to look for it so just buys whatever crap she wants
Surely at 16 Isabelle should have been given money to choose her own clothes .I feel sad for her keeping her so isolated

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sewing machine from Jane was the most thoughtful present you could tell how surprised and thrilled Esme was, the reaction was the only authentic one. Those saying iPads are hard to get hold of? Sorry where? A mere google search and you can have one delivered tomorrow lol. Set for life my arse, they couldn’t afford for her to have the iPad so settled for a freebie watch. As an avid gym goer I love my Apple Watch but it serves me literally no purpose other than fitness tracking. What an earth is a 9 year old that does not partake in any sports/activities going to do with one? Bizarre gift I’m sure she’s secretly gutted.
I was offered an upgrade by skymobile but it’s not going to be in until mid January. I’m not going for it yet

We cut back quantity massively this year (cost sadly was more 🤣) but as kids get older you don’t need all the plastic toys.
Also Isabelle is 16! And supposedly this set for life child star, her equivalents are receiving Dior, Gucci, even just branded trainers and that poor mess of a girl is given cat coasters (yes I know she’s got an iPhone 13 but 100% that’s on contract). Where the nice clothes, expensive make up, skin care? Not things you can buy on shein or in b&m and the range?
The poor kids wearing a dirty smelly coat she rolled round Switzerland in, trainers she’s wrecked and is constantly dirty, wearing shein rings that turn her fingers green.
Now before anyone jumps on me, I’m giving my perspective from a very middlish class pov, and we are not talking about kids that are being raised in poverty here. I think Sarah will really struggle as they grow up. She does not know how to parent older chuldrun and admits she’s now keeping them isolated (alarm bells- cults, abuse etc) for the outside world. I wonder if granny groomer and creampie steve are moving in when Meella gets her op?
They could have got her a nice coat from somewhere that would last and look nice. I moaned when my daughter wanted her one from Hollister but it’s nice, practical and will last.

Reactions: 16
I just hope esme and Isla don’t Google their family..
Also the wide one clearly said recently she doesn’t have a budget for the girls and absolutely doesnt spend equal amounts on them. But yesterday clearly said Isabelle got the air pods because she’s spent more on the girls?! Liar she is. She got those as a package with phone on contract.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just bringing these over to the new thread 😉😉
I wonder what Sarah and Chris bought for each other, and for Steve and Jane!
They never mention presents from other family members I.e Katrina, Nana Jean or Sarah's Dad?
If they did get food catered for them (highly likely as sexpest would have been praising Jane or heffalump endlessly), they are bloody useless. Mashed potato and anneamic brocoli? How lazy must you be to reheat broccoli? Get the meat and some bits catered if you are set for life and too busy filming, but at least blanch fresh green veg before the meal.

Reactions: 17
I did too and thought the same
Also, there is another American YouTube family with 6 children, 5 girls ( ranging from 17 to 4 years old) and a 6 month old baby boy, and they all got age-appropriate, thoughtful gifts that matched their interests. They all look clean, well-dressed and though they were opening presents simultaneously, there wasn’t much/any shrieking apart from the 4 year-old girl, who was just a little bit over-excited but acceptably so. Lots of genuine thank yous and useful gifts too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have an adult daughter with severe learning difficulties /autism who would love those reborn the Ingham girls get gifted.
this Christmas I bought her Alex from the Annabelle brand also an Annabelle high hair she really loves the doll.
must say the doll is annoying crying and sucking loudly on the dummy.
K will never have children but she loves her dolls as much as any baby.

I was expecting her to get the Mercedes’ so the children can travel safely and comfortably

Surely at 16 Isabelle should have been given money to choose her own clothes .I feel sad for her keeping her so isolated
That is so special @Mostyn, I bet she loved her Alex ❤ So many lovely accessories for them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sarah seemed distant and uncomfortable in the vlog.. I think she knew the effort wasn’t there this year. Other 12-16 year olds get perfum, make up, trainers, hair styling tools etc. They got whatever Primark and Home Bargains had in.

Reactions: 36
Me again sorry :LOL: but I’m interested to see what lazy and creepy got each other. Probably something materialistic with zero thoughts behind it.

Also just a little note to laze and creeps you don’t need to spend loads on expensive gifts to get a emotional reaction. I went on Etsy and found a lovey lady who does cute illustrations and had her do one of both my dad’s cats, then I framed it. My dad burst into tears when he saw it and in total it cost me £25.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why on earth get a housebound 9 year old, who lives with her only friends, an apple watch? It defies logic. Also it sets her apart even more as being different from the other two, who got the same (more desirable) present. Wonder if those kids will ever experience a normal family Christmas instead of being performing monkeys in their parents increasingly desperate shitshow. Sigh....

• Sad
Reactions: 35
They must be so annoyed at the underwhelming reaction from jace when they went and woke him with a camera in his face

then you’ve Got the effeminate gnome trying over and over to get a reaction when he’s opening his stocking. “Well done jace” “what’s that jace”

Isla doing shocked and excited face over a pair of slippers says it all really

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Granny Jane likely organised the catering, she probably couldn’t stand another year of frozen veg for Christmas. Absolutely no way Lazy would think to buy the food warmers.
It's all a bit 'Abigail's Party', with the soup urn and other food warmers. Definitely seems to be a Jane touch.

The only way I could imagine Lazy having anything to do with this 1970's style hosting paraphernalia is if...

a)...they nicked it from that low budget Austrian Airbnb chalet which looked like it was usually rented out for wild apres ski parties🍍 or filming 'special' movies. If Lazy brings out a cheesy fondue set for a festive feast then we'll know where it came from!

or

b)...they tapped up their old ifam 'mates' that run that pub where they used to have those massive carvery lunches and ridiculous desserts. If they wheel out a hostess trolley laden with humongous frozen gateaux (think Sara Lee on steroids) then I reckon they've probably borrowed the kit from the pub kitchen.

Either way, Pylon Palace is starting to look like the set of The Generation Game with all those retro gadgets. I wonder if Zelda and Hi Steve are waking up to the luxurious sophistication of a whistling teasmade by their bed. They look the type.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was two seconds away from the Mary Shittle shop last week and seriously thought about going in and pretending to like dolls :sick: for a laugh
She still gets awful reviews on Google. They’re a hoot to read.
Thank you for mentioning the reviews just been on to have a read and oh my god 😱 they are so rude to customers the replies are hysterical I can see why her and Sarah get on!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Well I watched the Christmas vlog and have lost the will to live. 53 minutes of forced screeching, tears, horrendous behaviour and acting and what can I say about the 2 year old, they have ruined him. Also why could they not have got Isla an IPad, it is what she asked for after all. Also Lazy when I was a child we had baths and hair washes for Christmas. Clean those children and look after them properly. They don’t need thousands of pounds spent on them they just need a normal family. You are totally unacceptable excuses for parents.
Well said in every way !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Please can we all just take a moment, this Christmas, to raise a glass to absent friends? 🥂
Full-Size-.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Did a lot of Youtuber families get some kind of memo about Santa's present piles being a lot smaller this year and only coming with the sacks?
Two American families I watch done the same and then had MUCH less around the tree from the parents also.... Just found it strange as these particular two families always get the kids loads (but at least age appropriate and you always see the kids with them).

Jane gave Jace a garage and asked if he has one already and Sarah said something like 'no he doesn't have anything like it' but im sure he had one in the old house when she used to do the 4-5 min clips of him playing in the toy room that was downstairs?

I think Isla is doubting Santa is real, Esme knows but is going OVERBOARD trying to convince Isla by the silly clips saying 'omg isla did you see the elves move?' it was done at least twice in vlogs this past couple of weeks. The whole 'scene' of santa and the light going out was definitely set up and Esme knew all about it. Isla obviously believes whatever Esme tells her.

When Esme got a doll (cant remember which one as there was so many) Isla said she wanted the one that goes with it but never seemed to get it or at least it wasn't videoed.

There was SO much cut out of the present opening, Isla hadnt opened that much and then all of a sudden there was a HUGE pile of clothes and other toys opened in front of her.

Reactions: 18
I wouldn't have been happy with my mum choosing all my clothes. From being about 11/12 I used to go shopping with my mum to choose my clothes for christmas present from her, we would make a girly shopping day out of it. I have 3 brothers so it was nice to get a bit of time just the two of us. Then I would usually get money from my dad and grandparents to spend after christmas, as I got older I would mostly use that when I went into town shopping with friends. My older children are only 5 and 9 but I still look online with them to let them pick out a lot of their own clothes. They must either send the clothes back for a refund or bin them because they never wear any of them. They get piles of clothes every month but wear the same thing for a week at a time!

Same with books, I know Isabelle tells Sarah which ones she wants but does she get chance to actually have a good search for what else she might want? She only gets actual books anyway not for a kindle so why not let her spend time in a bookshop having a good wander round and see what she finds. There are more books than those mentioned on instagram and tik tok (from what I've seen everyone only talks about the same ones!).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.