Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mummymouse82

That’s awful why is it always the people that need it don’t get it ugh
I have no idea at all that baffles me all the time! I was like look I have nothing to hide I am being so genuine you can even read through all the volumes of medical notes I have if you wish but it still took a couple of years to get what I was entitled to do how people who have nothing wrong seem to get it I have no idea!

• Sad
Reactions: 10

mandyyy

I watched the Weiss family opneing their gifts. I don't know if they are as problematic as the Inghams, but their gifts are very well-thought-out. Age appropriated stuff, things the children wanted, but also very practical stuff like hair brushes, everyday shoes, art and crafts material, books... and they also respect the fact that kids grow up and become their own people.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
She went to go over in tonights vlog and Creepy grabbed her babygrow and pulled her back up to sitting.
If my baby had hip problems and they were going in for an op in the next week or 2 then the last thing I would be doing would be sitting them up.
Firstly that can't be doing the ball and socket any good considering it isnt formed properly and secondly why get her used to doing something that she won't be able to do for months on end. That screams stupidity to me, poor baby will be even more frustrated.
Exactly. In a months time she won't be able to sit up

nowest9

Chatty Member
No I don’t believe the girls thought it was Father Christmas at all.
I don't think they thought it was him either. They went into vloggin mode, like they knew the footage would be used. They didn't just film what they heard like most people would.

candyland_

VIP Member
Google "UK iPad shortage" and you'll see plenty of articles showing Apple cut back on production of iPads to concentrate on the newest iPhone models to meet demand. Plenty of places were low on stock before Xmas, and we know the Inghams like to leave things to the last minute, and put in as little effort as possible.

As for not wanting top of the range, these people are still trying to convince the world they're set for life, they're not going to settle for an older model. Plus Chris kept banging on about the iPhones being the latest version.

I still think it's possible they left it too late due to their European tour of Lidl supermarkets, and couldn't be bothered to make the effort to hunt one down for her. 🤷‍♀️
I got an IPad Pro easy.. They had all IPads in stock at Currys when I was keeping an eye on them. I got a pencil for £99 in the Black Friday sales.

babybelle

VIP Member
I keep looking at the trike they bought Jace. Whilst it's very sweet, isn't it a bit girly with the basket on the front?

julian

We've got to wait until 5pm on 1st Jan for the answer to 'are you doing a Mila doll?'... Can't wait. Maybe Isla can set an alarm on her new watch so that vlog goes up on time at least.
After doing some research about Mary Shortle I don’t understand why they do this at all. Aren’t these dolls meant to be displayed by collectors, not for ifam kids to rag around and ruin?

I see on here that people have had children who unfortunately had to have the cast on, I can’t imagine what it must of been like, so hats off to you, my daughter had ‘clicky hips’ she just had to wear double nappies for 6 weeks - proper Harrington towelling ones, even though she had 10 to 2 legs it was nothing like You have been through! wanted to ask - once casted is the baby only able to lay on their back for the whole time?
No you can prop them up with pillows etc. , some older kids actually manage to drag themselves around with them on although mine never managed to do that! Mine spent a lot of time in the highchair and a beany bag chair, you can get special tables made aswell so that they can sit at them.

• Heart

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
yes and baskets are so hard to get off a bike if you want to make it look less girly.
That trike look's like something out the 1940's. The lad's feet can't even reach the pedal's. You'd think Delounge would have got him something a bit more 'edgy' like a Batman ride-on..what with him being a pro Roller Booter expert on wheels. And there is one of creepy at school (unlike his nonced off kid's)

Attachments

Last edited:

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
To be fair a melty puff is better than some of Jace’s first foods… a Greggs pizza and McDonalds McNugget. 😵💫

Though I’m sure it won’t be too long before Mila gets to try those delicacies.
BLW wasn't a thing when mine were babies, so I have no opinion on it. However, is it not a thing to want to try soft easy digestible foods for your baby when they initially start being weaned? I don't want to start a bwfwwc type discussion 😳 but a crisp of any description for her very FIRST FOOD!! That doesn't sit right with me at all

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
So who else thinks that the Apple watch for Isla used to be Lazy38s because she's got a new watch?
Looks like it to me
Maybe. I think the watch were primarely were ment for Isabelle. Lazy talked earlier about her and Isabelle was going to go to the gym in january. So they could have fun together with the watch...
But maybe they could not get an Ipad for Isla as someon has said in here so they had to do some last minute changes

At this point, Creepy might as well be openly admitting that he misses lobbing suitcases onto planes with all his heart. He clearly hates his current job. I guess that's why he's editing at 5am and uploading way after 5pm because he keeps putting it off.

We've got to wait until 5pm on 1st Jan for the answer to 'are you doing a Mila doll?'... Can't wait. Maybe Isla can set an alarm on her new watch so that vlog goes up on time at least.
maybe they are making dolls of the whole blasting family.

• Haha

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
Isla:
These are my top 5 presents.
Quickly shows the iwatch that's off. Describes it as pretty and in a convincing voice *cough* tells us she's really happy that was her main present.
She did a full demo of the vtech toy
It wasn’t even charged, the phone came straight on when she touched it.. Watch didn’t

• Sad

Sayitso

VIP Member
Only think I’m jealous of them right now is how they haven’t caught Covid with all the shopping they do. We’ve been down with it since Christmas Day, first son started, he obviously got it from working in retail, then youngest and myself got it. I haven’t seen my oldest son because obviously he can’t come near. Haven’t been anywhere or seen anyone this Christmas. But I sleep well knowing my children, even my adult boys, personals lives aren’t out there for the world to see,
Just to quote myself. No one on our social media knows we have Covid either, only close family that need to know so they don’t call round, I know one friend on here so they may know now if they see this.

• Heart

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
That shittle woman doesn't do that well from working with them didnt she have to shut one of the shops down ?
Leeds actually had 3 shops in the same arcade 1 for the dolls and I think the other a was bears... Both have closed down

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Lots of iPads in the shops .it’s not like they wanted a top of the range
Google "UK iPad shortage" and you'll see plenty of articles showing Apple cut back on production of iPads to concentrate on the newest iPhone models to meet demand. Plenty of places were low on stock before Xmas, and we know the Inghams like to leave things to the last minute, and put in as little effort as possible.

As for not wanting top of the range, these people are still trying to convince the world they're set for life, they're not going to settle for an older model. Plus Chris kept banging on about the iPhones being the latest version.

I still think it's possible they left it too late due to their European tour of Lidl supermarkets, and couldn't be bothered to make the effort to hunt one down for her. 🤷‍♀️

Foxyfoxy328

Actually feel for Isabelle (seemingly) not getting a duvet. I mean I know sheets on duvets and changing beds isn’t top of their priority list but as people get older they do ask for different things - I got a electric heater for Xmas once and that’s what I needed / wanted!

• Sad