Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BuddyBird

I had a brief watch of the vlog, the noise 🙀

Esmes facial expressions and Islas hyperventilating really are embarrassing. I just don’t understand the Apple Watch, and it’s huge not even one of the smaller faced ones. Nothing screams set for life like two contract phones with add-ons. If they’re with sky tv they could have got an iPad with sky mobile for a reasonable monthly amount.

also at the beginning mila was still asleep. Where? In the big bed? When she is now rolling over? So left unattended?

Is that why her smear test was cancelled? Discovered she was up the spout again.
she’s been up the spout more times than incy wincy spider.

(having that as a thread suggestion if she is lol)
I heard the watch came free with the iPhone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

hayley

VIP Member
Perhaps Chris could do a vlog detailing the work he does all night.

Then we could all see for ourselves how his work is so much more demanding and stressful than everyone else’s.
Or just do a live to watch him to do, obviously "5 hours" is a long time to watch someone but wouldnt that clear things up? Although im sure he would just still pretend and take his time doing it "to prove" something

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
Which family is this please
Not sure if I can give names on here, but their surname is a very pale colour in German that starts with W in both German and English.

There’s also another couple who have a 6 month-old little boy. One of the mums wears lots of vintage dresses and hairstyles, and has a lot of health problems if that helps identify them. They wrapped stuff up that their little boy already owns, or bought stuff similar to what he has, as, apparently, part of the fun at that age is opening gifts ( and playing with the box/container!) not necessarily the contents. They are pretty minimalist, follow Montessori methods, do baby signing and are just so invested in their baby’s development/emotional and physical well-being.

Last edited:

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s already been said, but how do we know Isla wanted an iPad? Did she say it in a vlog?
Her and Esme both spoke about wanting an iPhone/iPad for Christmas - this is the vlog, towards end - top of their Xmas lists were Esme wanting an IPhone 12, Isla wanting an IPad and Issy said she wanted a new phone but then backtracked. Sarah laughed then said they can have what they want on their lists - shame they couldn’t get the one thing for one of the 3 girls :(

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
They said to Isla they couldn't get what she wanted or something like that, yet ipads are in stock everywhere so I wonder why she didn't get one 😬
Because they trwat her differently to Jason
View attachment 945652
So how long has Hi Steve been embracing the grey/white hair? Did Daddy Silver Fox (!) and creepy Ginger Fox make a pact that they'd quit the not-so-secret hair dye and face the world together, au naturel?

And my my, Steve, what disproportionately tiny hands you have! They're barely bigger than Zelda's. Walnut Whip, anyone? 🤭

View attachment 945679

And speaking of hands....Creepy's freaky fingers give me the absolute heebie jeebies. (Anyone familiar with the animated character, "Salad Fingers"?!) How abnormally long and bendy is that index finger? Loooook at it! 😱

And what the hell is 'Stretch Fingerstrong' actually doing there? Is he picking his nose or tickling his brain? If he's wanting a Covid test I'd gladly ram a swab up his penis-nose....strictly in the interests of medical science, of course. 🙄

(Thanks @thegreencow & @Kate1970 for the pics.)
And doesn't Steve look rather camp the way his itty bitty hand is in that photo ?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
They always look odd, because his ginger eyelashes dont't show (unlike his dyed hair and eyebrows)! It looks strange compared to someone with obvious dark eyelashes, which frame the eyes.
yes the eyelashes not showing up makes him look like a albino

• Haha

whatamess123

VIP Member
I’m sorry but - when Esmè mocked Isabelle when she opened that handbag/bag I thought was awful. Really unnecessary and spiteful and it really showed how Esmè can have a nasty side unfortunately! It was just bully behaviour.

Also, can someone let 12 year old Esmè know it’s “I heard” not “hear-did” 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sad but they`re all morphing into their parents.

• Sad
We cut back quantity massively this year (cost sadly was more 🤣) but as kids get older you don’t need all the plastic toys.
Also Isabelle is 16! And supposedly this set for life child star, her equivalents are receiving Dior, Gucci, even just branded trainers and that poor mess of a girl is given cat coasters (yes I know she’s got an iPhone 13 but 100% that’s on contract). Where the nice clothes, expensive make up, skin care? Not things you can buy on shein or in b&m and the range?
The poor kids wearing a dirty smelly coat she rolled round Switzerland in, trainers she’s wrecked and is constantly dirty, wearing shein rings that turn her fingers green.
Now before anyone jumps on me, I’m giving my perspective from a very middlish class pov, and we are not talking about kids that are being raised in poverty here. I think Sarah will really struggle as they grow up. She does not know how to parent older chuldrun and admits she’s now keeping them isolated (alarm bells- cults, abuse etc) for the outside world. I wonder if granny groomer and creampie steve are moving in when Meella gets her op?
Sarah does know how to parent any chuldrun. Fact

How do we know the photo in Isabelles room is of her brother? Very interesting if it is and she still chooses to display this in her room if she supposedly wants nothing to do with them🤔

on a side note, was just watching some old vlogs and how sad to see the difference in them all 😮 back when they had some aspiration, motivation and proper education!

• Sad
  • Wow

MissWinnie

VIP Member
As much as I hate to defend Sarah Ingham 🤣 I did baby led weaning and never gave mine puree food. Having said that, I wouldn’t start them off with a crisp! A piece of fruit or a veggi is a perfect first food! Giving the baby a crisp is setting her up for a childhood of unhealthy diet just like her other kids 😡
How many kids has Sarah got? You would never think she has 5 children. You don’t start your baby off with bloody baby crisps for their forst taste of solid food … you start them off with something like baby rice or melted down rusks or even puréed fruit or veg. They honestly have no idea at all! She will be having her first McDonald’s next week!
My youngest 2 were both baby led weaned - no faffing around with purées or anything and was so much better overall - for textures/tastes etc right from the start as well as chewing. Think one of them had a bit of our Sunday roast as their first food tastes thinking back!
Not one of them started off with those crispy fingers though but I also do not think this is her first go at foods either looking how she managed those tonight.

ronnie2

Where is the footage? I cannot find it.

I think all the children will end up with a lot of psychological problems
The Christmas morning vlog opening presents from 23:53-24. Also I never said Izzy was upset we were talking about Esme being nasty and spiteful towards Izzy and Sarah cackling about it.

Reactions: 10

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
View attachment 945652
So how long has Hi Steve been embracing the grey/white hair? Did Daddy Silver Fox (!) and creepy Ginger Fox make a pact that they'd quit the not-so-secret hair dye and face the world together, au naturel?

And my my, Steve, what disproportionately tiny hands you have! They're barely bigger than Zelda's. Walnut Whip, anyone? 🤭

View attachment 945679

And speaking of hands....Creepy's freaky fingers give me the absolute heebie jeebies. (Anyone familiar with the animated character, "Salad Fingers"?!) How abnormally long and bendy is that index finger? Loooook at it! 😱

And what the hell is 'Stretch Fingerstrong' actually doing there? Is he picking his nose or tickling his brain? If he's wanting a Covid test I'd gladly ram a swab up his penis-nose....strictly in the interests of medical science, of course. 🙄

(Thanks @thegreencow & @Kate1970 for the pics.)
See the creepy spindly fingers run in the family

• Haha

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Sadly it seems to have affected the girls more than C. They’re the ones dealing with it, as they can’t go to school and spend 99% of their time in the house :-(

QUOTE="PepsiCherry, post: 7645888, member: 179228"]
Haven't watched them since the text drama. Watched 2 vlogs there to see how the kids are. Wow 2 more kids.

Have tears in my eyes over isla. I'd love to adopt her. The poor pet is going to end up very ill mentally. Wish social services looked after these kids being exploited.
ad
[/QUOTE]

Where do they live now ? Their grandparents should intervene. Maybe isabelle will do something when shes 18