Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puppet

VIP Member
Really don’t understand the watch for Isla. I have one and find it useful for exercise and monitoring my heart rate as I have a heart condition. It’s annoying keeping it charged & even though I’m an adult I struggled to get a band that fit me. Isla’s will end up at the back of a drawer before long.
Agreed, or someone else in the family will help themselves to it as she's not using it. Another poster on here mentioned the watch may have been originally bought for Izzy and I think that makes a lot more sense, especially as it seems as though she's trying to lose weight. I bet her and Sarah are going to join the gym or start a health kick in the new year, as it will provide content, and i'm sure Creepy will put TEEN weightloss / fitness in the titles to encourage those particular viewers. 🤮

Reactions: 11

Mrs Mac.

It’s g
Oh, that was about me. I’m still waiting for the police to come round.

I hate the whole be kind movement and it’s stupid mantras such as if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all and the chestnut here in a world where you can be anytthing…

no one is kind 100% of the time. Fucking sheep following, bandwagon jumping twats.

* this exact conversation has earned me a 30 day Facebook ban overnight because I called someone out for being a sheep and a massive arsehole 😂
It’s going around. I am “under investigation “ on fb for telling a good friend to burn her house down after she discovered a Huntsman spider in her a house ( they’re huge Australian spiders!)
The thing is with the Ingham’s they can’t take constructive criticism so even sensible suggestions from people who are worried about an aspect of their lives, are being unkind meanies.

Insta__star

Her Samsung watch isn't even the latest one... the Samsung watch 4. As that's only black or white. Hers is pink so quite out of date now... shame.

I think reading anything is better than nothing, but I am also not convinced she really reads them. It's more a character that she has been given, like Isla is the "clever" one, Esme is the "funny" one.

When I was her age I had a boyfriend who was really into the classics and reading philosophy. He looked down on anything else and although I had always loved reading he didn't consider anything I wanted to read as a real book. So being young and wanting to impress I tried reading all his recommendations instead and have never been so bored, so if that's what she is genuinely enjoying then it's good for her to at least have the books. The others don't get any.

I do wish she would look at some books for herself instead of just what is popular on tik tok because there is so much to enjoy and more to discover. I doubt she even knows other books/series by the same authors if they aren't heavily featured on tik tok as the latest trend. She doesn't seem to look up similar books/authors based on what she has already enjoyed which makes me think it's all just based on social media not what she really wants.

If she loves reading so much then why does she have to wait months to get more books? There's no limit on books in our house and my children always have something to read.
I have a 17 year old daughter and 18 year old son and I see this all the time. Bookish specky worthy shots for their socials, then you're lucky if they read a horoscope in real life.

Agreed, if Izzy is reading anything even trash from tik tok it's better than nothing.

sausages79

I don’t know if this has been mentioned. The thread is moving fast but on last nights vlog- the girls clearly believe Father Christmas 🎅 when they’re talking about ‘seeing him’ bring their stockings but then when they’re opening the stockings Isla goes “Thankyou mummy”

Which was is it?!
Same here. Make your effing minds up!

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
As much as I hate to defend Sarah Ingham 🤣 I did baby led weaning and never gave mine puree food. Having said that, I wouldn’t start them off with a crisp! A piece of fruit or a veggi is a perfect first food! Giving the baby a crisp is setting her up for a childhood of unhealthy diet just like her other kids 😡
i did baby led weaning when it was quite new - we started with slices of organic pear 😂

• Heart

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I see on here that people have had children who unfortunately had to have the cast on, I can’t imagine what it must of been like, so hats off to you, my daughter had ‘clicky hips’ she just had to wear double nappies for 6 weeks - proper Harrington towelling ones, even though she had 10 to 2 legs it was nothing like You have been through! wanted to ask - once casted is the baby only able to lay on their back for the whole time?

• Heart

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
She used to have a HUGE bag of them back when she first started vlogging. I always found it odd as she would randomly have a bath with a bath bomb in the middle of the day. I also used to think she must have had a fanny of steel to bath everyday with a Lush bath bomb 😂
Yes she did.
Could it just be as simple as she got them for herself.. But she ain't buying them for her kids... And most girls I know really love Lush

• Heart

susan johns

I know the whole Christmas Day dinner is very controversial and a lot of people think they got caterers in but I honestly don’t think they did.

Firstly it’s a bit too classy for them and secondly they are too tight fisted!

I don’t believe Sarah cooked it though I think Jane did.

I have actually seen them buffet servers in home bargains Cos I did consider buying one myself (why I didn’t I have no idea Cos they are ideal).

They’ve also been buying a lot of kitchen gadgets lately to make them look posh and impress the extremely rare guests they’ve recently had.

We didn’t see anyone make any dinner in the kitchen however we also saw sarah in all of the present opening part Cos the girls kept thanking Sarah (much to Chris’ annoyance). Jane however wasn’t in every single bit! Maybe Jane washes up as she cooks.

Anyway like everyone says it don’t matter even if they did get caterers in but why lie about things? Why lie and say Sarah cooked it all on her own this year? That is a lie Cos it wasn’t her first time cooking Christmas dinner on her own at all Cos she cooked it last year and we were in lockdown so they didn’t even see Jane and Steve last year!

Honestly they can’t lie straight in bed!

Also I have to say their attitudes just lately have been disgusting
Totally agree with you, they have all been beyond rude.

Web30

VIP Member
I think it’s brother Dave in the caravan and the little dog is his.
Whatevers going on with the caravan .wouldnt it have been eaiser to just set the dpd van up for whoever and not drive the thing over.

Unless they are all heading away for new year in the vans.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
What was with the hair curlers for esma? Firstly she doesn't wash her hair let alone curl it but apparently she does alot 🤷‍♀️ but why wasn't they In a box? Just wrapped in plastic like 2nd hand or something (not saying 2nd hand is bad just seemed werid)
They looked like they were from Shein and they rarely use boxes everything comes in plastic bags/wraps.

Attachments

Candy56

VIP Member
Well I watched the Christmas vlog and have lost the will to live. 53 minutes of forced screeching, tears, horrendous behaviour and acting and what can I say about the 2 year old, they have ruined him. Also why could they not have got Isla an IPad, it is what she asked for after all. Also Lazy when I was a child we had baths and hair washes for Christmas. Clean those children and look after them properly. They don’t need thousands of pounds spent on them they just need a normal family. You are totally unacceptable excuses for parents.
Well said in every way !

• Heart