Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uwu

VIP Member
Those saying iPads are hard to get hold of? Sorry where? A mere google search and you can have one delivered tomorrow lol.
My Dad managed to get my mum an iPad so they are in stock, it’s just an excuse as the phones didn’t come with one in a bundle. That watch should of gone with Esme’s phone.

Reactions: 13

Web30

VIP Member
I will never understand why that touched everyone’s heart.it was a doll and they got far to many presents
I think its because it was a genuine reaction. At the time they were new to youtube so wouldnt have been making the same money they claim to be now, so likely esme wasnt expecting something so expensive

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Anyone remember these when she was crying to her 12 years old fans 😢
Sarah's twitter years ago was the best, she would go crazy on there and have her 'Elite' musketeers at her side attacking anyone who dared to disagree with her.

• Haha

Everybody

Chatty Member
I think it’s brother Dave in the caravan and the little dog is his.
Oh we didn’t see / hear of Dave at all. I think granny and grandad are in Isabelles room...why don’t they have a spare room sorted for them in that
Mila is so fkin unfortunate to have parents like Chris and Sarah. What fkin possesses them to feed her highly processed shite as her so called first food. She is supposed to be having surgery soon and any normal parents would want her little body to be in optimum health. As for sitting her in those bumbo seats, they are bad for a babies back at the best of times if used for more than a few minutes at a stretch.
They really are fkin vile
I was thinking that about having her sitting up in these chairs with hip problems. I’m not anyway experienced so it was more a query rather than passing judgement on them. Surely with hip dysplasia and needing a hip operation, she might have to have baby physiotherapy or specific guidelines for sitting up? Or is this a thing 😂

Reactions: 12

candyland_

VIP Member
My own daughters have encountered girls like Esme, bullies who try to pass their little jokes and meanness off has banter when its nothing of the sort ,others around it think it is hilarious but not for the one that its directed at . I cant imagine what it's like being stuck around someone like that all the time and with creepy and lazy not doing anything to stop her behaviour .
Same. That girl now has no friends because she tried it with every girl and in the end they all realised if it wasn’t one of them it was another.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Doughy BeanieBoi skated on a wall
Doughy BeanieBoi had a great fall
All the Shittle horses and all the builder's men
Chased Doughy BeanieBoi out of Youtube never to be seen again
Ba ba beanie ,put it in the wash ,
No no says creepy that`s aload of tosh.
One for the skater boi and one for all his " babes" ,
and one for the little cheeky boi who ran (away) down the lane...

• Haha

candyland_

VIP Member
I watch an American mum.. She has 9 kids, various businesses and makes multiple long videos a week aswell as having a private group with bonus videos - she said she only needs to pay an editor for a few hours a week and her videos are way more interesting than the Inghams at home vlog. (Mostly cooking videos)

Cinders91

Esme should have got the ugly dolls Isla had.
It was obvious Isla would have loved the reborn.
And if Isabelle keeps sucking her belly in she'll end up with lines and "second boobs" or pretend abs😂

• Haha

jkroche95

VIP Member
Also, there is another American YouTube family with 6 children, 5 girls ( ranging from 17 to 4 years old) and a 6 month old baby boy, and they all got age-appropriate, thoughtful gifts that matched their interests. They all look clean, well-dressed and though they were opening presents simultaneously, there wasn’t much/any shrieking apart from the 4 year-old girl, who was just a little bit over-excited but acceptably so. Lots of genuine thank yous and useful gifts too.
that same family bought their 4 year old a kindi doll, the same doll that 10 year old Isla asked for!

• Wow

nattis

VIP Member
Don’t know about anyone else, but I think it’s kinda cute that Jace has named his new monkey in honour of his Dad 🤫😁
he and Victoria have talked long and well about this monkey. Even the hat of hair was to honour his dad

• Haha

ses3711

VIP Member
Although they haven’t said this because it makes them look bad, I wouldn’t be surprised if Mila’s treatment is classed as emergency. In under a month? On the NHS?

QUOTE="Bored83, post: 7639138, member: 282750"]
Because they don't. I cant see mila getting her op in January if cases keep rising so they either do the decent thing and sit tight and wait for her operation or go away. We all know which it would be. The kids have no friends, no school, no interests outside the house. They don't even get a decent home school education. All they have is to spend days finding their own entertainment
[/QUOTE]

• Sad

ElsieDee84

PTWM is a scammer and a liar, the complete opposite of normal...check out her threads on here 🤣
OMG just have… 🤦‍♀️ Another can of worms opened, I loved her, her story and her message a few years ago but, obviously the ‘platform’ has gone to her head as well. Great, now I have two threads to keep up with! x

• Haha
  • Heart

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
So trying to flog baby wear that she was gifted before Christmas, but it her own design lol, wonder how much she will charge,

Girls still have stinking hair, Jace still need a hair brush

Mila in her chair on the coffee table, stuck in front of the tv....

Last edited:
  • Sad