The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the reasons I love spending time with family is because it doesn't happen very often. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that crap 😄😂

It would be my worst nightmare to spend 24/7 together. I'd love to know what they talk about as none of them have a life outside of the family, no hobbies, sports, interests, work, friends. It must be so boring.
They talk about tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So i don’t wish any harm or illness on any children and I do feel very sorry for Mila, that she have to go through all the stuff she will.
BUT I just can’t help being a little bit thrilled that creepy and lazy now has to. And I can’t wait to see how they will cope.

Lazy admitted in the q&a that she was close to send the kids back to school, then Mila was a newborn. Don’t think it will be any easier when Mila gets her cast on! And we all know that creepy won’t be any help.

And last, i thinks it is clear that they need to spend X amount of days outside the country to reduce their taxes. What will they do next year? If they need to go in all the time to get the cast fitted. And no one knows for how long she will be needing it!
There will be some bullshit like “ the Consultant said it was okay to take her on holiday”
Can we really see them selfish nitwits allowing a child’s health to stop them travelling

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There will be some bullshit like “ the Consultant said it was okay to take her on holiday”
Can we really see them selfish nitwits allowing a child’s health to stop them travelling
I don't think they will get away with it because they will probably have an Occupational Therapist assigned to them who will be wanting to check up on Mila.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if the new Mila doll comes with a body cast .
I think they want contraversy to get the views up. As the press picked up on the Jace doll.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
My brother had the same surgery as mila is having we found it so hard for weeks/months to wash him down and keep him clean after he ate etc, we managed just fine I dread to think what her cast would end up looking like. They can't use a basic nail brush nevermind anything else 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I don't think they used caterers, it's more likely that Jane did all the cooking, brought it all with her to be reheated on the day. That's what they've done every year, apart from last year with covid etc.
I kind of agree... But why was there a comment seen by at least 1 of us saying it was catered...
And its been suspiciously deleted...???

Reactions: 14
Riveting stuff

They will already be filling in the DLA forms for Mila.
wait and see ther3 will be a 7 seater motability car soon
I think she has to be 2 years old before a claim can be made. I might be wrong

I was wrong…

F4280059-4228-4202-B63A-97D1D2E7CC3C.png

Reactions: 4
I kind of agree... But why was there a comment seen by at least 1 of us saying it was catered...
And its been suspiciously deleted...???
It's not expensive to get food delivered now. Local takeaways and cafes delivery Sunday Roasts where we live for about £9 per person. They probably got it delivered from a cafe in their local village.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Riveting stuff

They will already be filling in the DLA forms for Mila.
wait and see ther3 will be a 7 seater motability car soon
Being disabled myself I can’t see this happening as you have to have a condition for so many months before they will even entertain you! I am severely disabled I can only walk a max of about 200 yards before my legs give way and I end up in a pile on the floor and it took me years to get pip Cos I kept getting declined

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Being disabled myself I can’t see this happening as you have to have a condition for so many months before they will even entertain you! I am severely disabled I can only walk a max of about 200 yards before my legs give way and I end up in a pile on the floor and it took me years to get pip Cos I kept getting declined
That’s awful why is it always the people that need it don’t get it ugh

• Sad
  • Heart
How do we know the photo in Isabelles room is of her brother? Very interesting if it is and she still chooses to display this in her room if she supposedly wants nothing to do with them🤔

on a side note, was just watching some old vlogs and how sad to see the difference in them all 😮 back when they had some aspiration, motivation and proper education!
OMG what a difference all round!
Sarah was groomed and spoke well
The girls were well presented and clearly meant more of than a pay packet
Hairs were tied back / brushed/ clean
Even Prinny was smart and clean
They walked to school and school was going so well! 😭😭😭
There was mention of swimming, gymnastics, gyms,
The girls were praised and not made fun of
There we’re outdoor activities in the park
Chris had a proper job!

What on earth has happened to this family?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It's not expensive to get food delivered now. Local takeaways and cafes delivery Sunday Roasts where we live for about £9 per person. They probably got it delivered from a cafe in their local village.
Probably Ubered it 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this is a stupid question. Is there even any point to weaning Mila now? It's only recommended you wean a baby when they can sit up on their own. She'll lose all muscle tone after a while so won't be able to sit up on her own. Will she still be allowed to eat solid food?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So I just did a little experiment and asked my 8 year old if she could read the word ‘subsidiary’. Guess what? She could. She didn’t know what it meant but she does now. That was the word Isabelle was unable to read from google. Those morons should not be home educating those poor kids.
Isabelle couldn’t even say yin yang when talking about her necklace so the bar is pretty low honestly :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.