The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely part of a family vlog is the preparation and planning behind Christmas Day… I would have expected a few scenes maybe of Sarah cooking (I know that if I cooked Xmas dinner I’d want it documenting for all to see 😂) even if it was chaos! Sharing recipes for stuffing, or checking on the turkey… Or even just the mountain of washing up/cleaning left behind with all the girls chiming in… or letting Isabelle take responsibility for starters and sharing that with us… or Isla doing table decorations. That’s part of family christmas, as a mother who finds co-ordinating such things hard, it would be a lot more interesting to watch and RELATABLE! Honestly, my new favourite word for this family is sterile- there’s nothing of any substance or enjoyment. I’m not a big fan of family vlogs but Ladbaby and PTWM are so much more entertaining… they also show the tit bits along with the good and seem a hell of a lot more normal. The Ingham vlog was 95% opening presents and a couple of scenes of eating dinner. And Chris reckons that took him HOW long to edit? They could practically just install cameras in their house now to run 24/7 as they never leave. Maybe just live feed to us, like Big Brother, it’s the same boring tit each day.
PTWM is a scammer and a liar, the complete opposite of normal...check out her threads on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was very nasty. And Sarah cackling about it just makes it worse. Isabelle is clearly mentally unstable.
Where is the footage? I cannot find it.

I think all the children will end up with a lot of psychological problems

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It’s on the first christmas Day vlog at 24.00
Thanks.

To be honest; I don't think Issy comes across as that upset. I just see a teenager frustrated that she's 1) awake super early 2) Wearing awful Pjs with her family who all haven't showered in goodness knows how long and 3) She is fully aware the only good gift she has is going to be a contract phone which you know isn't thoughtful.

Reactions: 18
This years Christmas day vlog is the worst they've done.
I keep thinking this aswell; this years Christmas vlog from the ‘family who love Christmas’ just didn’t have any Christmas feel. Even last year they spent some time playing games together as a family but this year just felt so cold and sterile

Reactions: 26
The wet fart likes to moan about how hard he works putting content out for us to 'enjoy'.
How quickly they forget what it was like starting a channel with little subscribers. The problem is that they became famous quickly, money poured in and they lack the creativity and talent to sustain interest, not to mention how he fucked up his family's future.

Him complaining about working all of Christmas day until 5am is as tone deaf as moaning that it was really hard for Youtubers creating content during lockdown.
Stop complaining about how hard you work because every view contributes to your privileged lifestyle. You 'work' because it is easy money and you crave fame. If it is such a sacrifice, simply stop or scale down, vlog once a week, but that's not sustainable right?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
PTWM is a scammer and a liar, the complete opposite of normal...check out her threads on here 🤣
OMG just have… 🤦‍♀️ Another can of worms opened, I loved her, her story and her message a few years ago but, obviously the ‘platform’ has gone to her head as well. Great, now I have two threads to keep up with! x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
May 2022 be the downfall of these cretins ,Christopher Malcolm you don't work hard (faffing about with a bissell is not work), and neither does your wife (buying tit in cheap stores and sitting on her arse is not work) Your children make you the money and those crappy overpriced products on tat & me.
Go away back to actually working to earn a living and let your children be free .Its doing them no good living 24/7 with you pair of freaks

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think it’s brother Dave in the caravan and the little dog is his.
That's what I think, this is the man that even tagged along on his brothers honeymoon with his parents, so I can't see him spending Christmas away from them. I know he "disappeared" as soon as the allegations came out but I think he asked that he was never mentioned or shown in the vlogs but still saw them, rather than cutting contact with them. He knew what Chris was like anyway from when he was after the My Forever fans so it was not likely to be a shock to him. Maybe that's why Chris is even more angry than usual about editing, he had to keep making sure Dave wasn't in it.

What I don't understand though, if Jane and Steve were going anyway then why couldn't they take the caravan themselves? If they have a caravan then they must have a car that can tow it? But Chris spent hours going to pick it up. They also have their own caravan plus van for people to stay in. Along with all the bedrooms when the girls all sleep together most nights anyway, plus a million sofas of varying sizes if anyone wants to stay in the house.

Reactions: 22
Where is the footage? I cannot find it.

I think all the children will end up with a lot of psychological problems
The Christmas morning vlog opening presents from 23:53-24. Also I never said Izzy was upset we were talking about Esme being nasty and spiteful towards Izzy and Sarah cackling about it.

Reactions: 10
Or just do a live to watch him to do, obviously "5 hours" is a long time to watch someone but wouldnt that clear things up? Although im sure he would just still pretend and take his time doing it "to prove" something
They used to do 'lives' regularly.... Never now... Wonder why?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's what I think, this is the man that even tagged along on his brothers honeymoon with his parents, so I can't see him spending Christmas away from them. I know he "disappeared" as soon as the allegations came out but I think he asked that he was never mentioned or shown in the vlogs but still saw them, rather than cutting contact with them. He knew what Chris was like anyway from when he was after the My Forever fans so it was not likely to be a shock to him. Maybe that's why Chris is even more angry than usual about editing, he had to keep making sure Dave wasn't in it.

What I don't understand though, if Jane and Steve were going anyway then why couldn't they take the caravan themselves? If they have a caravan then they must have a car that can tow it? But Chris spent hours going to pick it up. They also have their own caravan plus van for people to stay in. Along with all the bedrooms when the girls all sleep together most nights anyway, plus a million sofas of varying sizes if anyone wants to stay in the house.
Totally agree.I’m guessing creepy has wrecked their caravan pulling parts out to put in the dpd van of dreams.
i dont know why creepy had to tow hi Steve’s caravan .I did think maybe lazys dad has bought it as if I remember his got wrecked on a nc500 trip.
lazy did say they would explain later why creepy had gone for the caravan but it was never mentioned again and no explanation on whose the little dog was.
if Dave was there it explains why no big shots of them at the dinner table
what a way to live your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He seems happiest around nature.
I know what you meant but for some reason this made me absolutely cackle. It’s not nature he’s after it’s underage ifam.

Ive never once seen him even half interested in the nature he pretends to enjoy, the van and the travelling is all for his ego. He’s seen childless couples online live in fans and he’s so jealous he had to make it happen for himself. He’s got so many ‘cool’ ideas of himself he just flips between (emo dad, pilot, young Hollywood lmfaooo, skater pro, travelling family of 5, vegetarian etc). It’s fully ego.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.