The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched them since the text drama. Watched 2 vlogs there to see how the kids are. Wow 2 more kids.

Have tears in my eyes over isla. I'd love to adopt her. The poor pet is going to end up very ill mentally. Wish social services looked after these kids being exploited.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sadly it seems to have affected the girls more than C. They’re the ones dealing with it, as they can’t go to school and spend 99% of their time in the house :-(

QUOTE="PepsiCherry, post: 7645888, member: 179228"]
Haven't watched them since the text drama. Watched 2 vlogs there to see how the kids are. Wow 2 more kids.

Have tears in my eyes over isla. I'd love to adopt her. The poor pet is going to end up very ill mentally. Wish social services looked after these kids being exploited.
[/QUOTE]
ad

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Firstly I completely agree that the Inghams should never get a cat nor any other animal to be honest however…..

Surely it is deemed as mental abuse what they are doing to Isabelle? A cat phone case, a little cat scratch post with cat figures, cat coasters, Sarah making miaowing sounds, Chris handing her the gift and saying it might scratch. They know they girl wants a cat, said she can’t have one and then continuously taunt her about it?

It is absolutely awful to watch.
Can't tell if it's worse for them to actually 'surprise' gift the kid a cat for Christmas (just for them abandon it to go 'travelling' come summer) or just letting her think they are and get her hopes up 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Regarding Christmas dinner there were no dirty pots in the kitchen . I'm sure they would of done a slow Mo of parsnips coming out the oven . No talk of prepping any veg any meat no Christmas dinner shopping .

Also I've noticed everytime the views go up creepy does something to tarnish it . Like the kids without life jackets or he speaks to fans like tit . Is it because he gets too complacent or he wants them to fail? I think he just wants to have to live in a van . I don't think he is that arsed with possessions etc. He seems happiest around nature.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Sadly it seems to have affected the girls more than C. They’re the ones dealing with it, as they can’t go to school and spend 99% of their time in the house :-(

QUOTE="PepsiCherry, post: 7645888, member: 179228"]

ad
[/QUOTE]

Where do they live now ? Their grandparents should intervene. Maybe isabelle will do something when shes 18

Reactions: 10
I dont know if anybody has already suggested this but perhaps the presents were so bad because Sarah didnt have as much time to put in much thought or effort cos of the can trip and then once she was home she spent the majority of her time planning and buying Christmas decorations!

Reactions: 5
I dont know if anybody has already suggested this but perhaps the presents were so bad because Sarah didnt have as much time to put in much thought or effort cos of the can trip and then once she was home she spent the majority of her time planning and buying Christmas decorations!
I just think there doing what they usually do with is do the bare minimum. I also think it's finances the so obsessed with portraying this rich family life when in fact there probably in mountains of debt.

I think there's lots of issues there regarding money. Chris is trying to live our this fantasy life of travel which let's be honest is dreadful and to the detriment of his children

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think we all could buy better presents for those kids than their parents. Give me the same budget! they would get way less in amount of presents but better quality and a mix of things they need and want. Definitely more cash or gift cards for Isabelle, things to support their homeschool ‘education’, name brand items etc.

Also agree with those saying how rude Esme was about Isabelle’s bag, you could see the hurt on her face! Now that I something that should have been edited out.

Reactions: 34
All the kids should have been given laptops for homeschooling. Actually, they should all have laptops!

Where were the quality art supplies for Esme, the makeup you get from Sephora and Mecca for Isabelle and some quality experiments and items to create experiments with for Isla? Jace should have been given a balance bike or scooter instead of a trike which you can’t even guide with the handle, he has to turn the handlebars/wheel himself. Mila would have loved some quality tethers and soft building blocks.

Reactions: 28
Jace gets a reborn orangutan because of the "me and my monkey" thing. Lazy says it's much better than his teddy one. Wasn't his teddy monkey gifted? What an ungrateful cow. Jace starts kissing the monkey and Isabelle asks what he wants to call him. They settle on Ginge. The
Don’t know about anyone else, but I think it’s kinda cute that Jace has named his new monkey in honour of his Dad 🤫😁

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Girly? It’s a basket on a child’s trike? Unless it has a vagina or a picture of a crossed out penis that I’ve missed, I’m pretty sure it’s suitable for either gender…
I don’t think any gender-specific products have crossed-out genitalia on them - you just sort of know. It’s definitely a super-girly bike though, but given he is presented as a little girl in every other aspect, probably less confusing than seeing him on a boy’s one.

Reactions: 22
A week or so ago Sarah39 said she was going to do the online food shop because there was no way she was going to the supermarket on Christmas Eve. I thought that was really strange at the time because I’d had my slot booked in since Nov, and they weren’t doing Christmas Eve deliveries. There was no way she was on the ball in the DPD van of dreams to get a slot so she just needed to edit the basket, I bet that was when she was finalising her order catering company.

Reactions: 29
Chris must have edited out the hours of footage of Sarah slaving away in the kitchen, along with the footage of the meaningful gifts they talked about buying this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Surely part of a family vlog is the preparation and planning behind Christmas Day… I would have expected a few scenes maybe of Sarah cooking (I know that if I cooked Xmas dinner I’d want it documenting for all to see 😂) even if it was chaos! Sharing recipes for stuffing, or checking on the turkey… Or even just the mountain of washing up/cleaning left behind with all the girls chiming in… or letting Isabelle take responsibility for starters and sharing that with us… or Isla doing table decorations. That’s part of family christmas, as a mother who finds co-ordinating such things hard, it would be a lot more interesting to watch and RELATABLE! Honestly, my new favourite word for this family is sterile- there’s nothing of any substance or enjoyment. I’m not a big fan of family vlogs but Ladbaby and PTWM are so much more entertaining… they also show the tit bits along with the good and seem a hell of a lot more normal. The Ingham vlog was 95% opening presents and a couple of scenes of eating dinner. And Chris reckons that took him HOW long to edit? They could practically just install cameras in their house now to run 24/7 as they never leave. Maybe just live feed to us, like Big Brother, it’s the same boring tit each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I haven't been arsed to watch any of it but you lot have given me the best Ingham Xmas fuckups overview possible. Thanks so much. Saves me having to put up with her "we done this" and "Them things we got" massacre of English grammar at any rate.

Surely part of a family vlog is the preparation and planning behind Christmas Day… I would have expected a few scenes maybe of Sarah cooking (I know that if I cooked Xmas dinner I’d want it documenting for all to see 😂) even if it was chaos! Sharing recipes for stuffing, or checking on the turkey… Or even just the mountain of washing up/cleaning left behind with all the girls chiming in… or letting Isabelle take responsibility for starters and sharing that with us… or Isla doing table decorations. That’s part of family christmas, as a mother who finds co-ordinating such things hard, it would be a lot more interesting to watch and RELATABLE! Honestly, my new favourite word for this family is sterile- there’s nothing of any substance or enjoyment. Their vlog was 95% opening presents and a couple of scenes of eating dinner. And Chris reckons that took him HOW long to edit? They could practically just install cameras in their house now to run 24/7 as they never leave. Maybe just live feed to us, like Big Brother, it’s the same boring tit each day.
Most of them do a fake one days in advance and upload it Christmas afternoon. But the Mingins and organsation don't really gell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but - when Esmè mocked Isabelle when she opened that handbag/bag I thought was awful. Really unnecessary and spiteful and it really showed how Esmè can have a nasty side unfortunately! It was just bully behaviour.

Also, can someone let 12 year old Esmè know it’s “I heard” not “hear-did” 🤦🏼‍♀️
It was very nasty. And Sarah cackling about it just makes it worse. Isabelle is clearly mentally unstable.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.