The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best post ever 😂😂
It’s partly due to his excessive nocturnal workload. When exposed to direct light he becomes disoriented & longs for the sweet relief of the dimly-lit ambience inside the delivery van of dreams. He is potentially evolving into a mole.

Reactions: 9
When they kept on saying that the op would be in January they hadn’t been given a date at that point, they haven’t really mentioned it since. Where they going to travel too? Unless they do the NC500 again they are not going anywhere soon. This Op is vlogging gold for them, they have been salivating on how many views this will bring them!! View attachment 945969
People who have been waiting 3 months have dates for the end of January
If you ever needed proof of them ignoring how serious Milas problems are, this shows it. 😢😢 What a ridiculous comment, they really are in denial about how much work and effort will be required with her casts. Most children aren't walking by 9 months. Mila hasn't got a hope of walking until she's finished her treatment, and even there there may be complications if her knobhead parents don't take care to look after her properly when she's recovering.
They have no idea. They lose whatever muscle tone they had. They have to learn everything again. How to sit up because they are as floppy as new born. Now to crawl, walk. The trauma of the op and the cast causes developmental delays because they are focused on dealing with that rather than learning new things.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
They always look odd, because his ginger eyelashes dont't show (unlike his dyed hair and eyebrows)! It looks strange compared to someone with obvious dark eyelashes, which frame the eyes.
yes the eyelashes not showing up makes him look like a albino

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just catching up on the Christmas Eve/Day tit show…..

I see shampoo wasn’t on Santa’s gift list this year.

Reactions: 24
Why was Lazy lolling around in that nightdress that barely covered her arse when her father in law was staying? Why didn’t they get washed and dressed, or at least put a dressing gown on? The whole lot of them are as weird as duck.

That monkey gave me the creeps. I wouldn’t want that in my house so I don’t know why a 2yo old would want if in their bedroom. It’s surely going to give him nightmares.
Rumour has it Sarah has sampled all the Ingham men at somepoint or got very friendly with them so it's nothing Steve hasn't seen before. Or maybe it was for Dave's benefit, especially as she had the turkey baster out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
chris didn’t work all christmas day? wtf is he trying to claim he worked to save lives? give people food who couldn’t access it? that’s what your vetting company did (oh btw they shouldn’t of given you food as YOU can cook it you lazy twits) Chris angers me so much sitting AT HOME on your laptop editing a video isn’t proper work

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sarah can barely make pasta there is no way she cooked Christmas dinner
I thought Chris’s mum always cooked? I was surprised that there wasn’t a hint of any food prep, no turkey, just a couple of very neat warming trays. All very odd, but then everything they do is very odd.

Reactions: 20
Chris seems very angry at the moment. I feel like he's been in the dog house very recently and not taking out his anger on commenter.

Reactions: 39
Firstly I completely agree that the Inghams should never get a cat nor any other animal to be honest however…..

Surely it is deemed as mental abuse what they are doing to Isabelle? A cat phone case, a little cat scratch post with cat figures, cat coasters, Sarah making miaowing sounds, Chris handing her the gift and saying it might scratch. They know they girl wants a cat, said she can’t have one and then continuously taunt her about it?

It is absolutely awful to watch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Perhaps Chris could do a vlog detailing the work he does all night.

Then we could all see for ourselves how his work is so much more demanding and stressful than everyone else’s.
Or just do a live to watch him to do, obviously "5 hours" is a long time to watch someone but wouldnt that clear things up? Although im sure he would just still pretend and take his time doing it "to prove" something

Reactions: 11
Mary/Victoria shittle deffo read here regarding last years present 😂
My heart was honestly in my mouth when they had Mila sat up, she was flopping over, I’m no expert and I must say she didn’t seem to be in any pain, but is that wise? She’s booked into surgery next month apparently, so it’s obviously serious, if what they say is a fraction of the truth.
And I’m still so mad at poor Islas present, like people have said here, an Apple Watch is just a glorified fit bit, she won’t have any use for it, and fair enough, they might not have been able to have got one, my son really wanted the PS5 but no matter how much we tried, we couldn’t get one, but we bought him a “main” present that he loves, it probably cost a fraction of Islas tat mountain, we’ve put the money aside to get him one when it comes available, and got him a card to say it’s not here yet but it’s coming, so he’s exited for it.
The fact that the other girls got everything they wanted but Isla didn’t, and they made her wait till last is disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but - when Esmè mocked Isabelle when she opened that handbag/bag I thought was awful. Really unnecessary and spiteful and it really showed how Esmè can have a nasty side unfortunately! It was just bully behaviour.

Also, can someone let 12 year old Esmè know it’s “I heard” not “hear-did” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I thought Chris’s mum always cooked? I was surprised that there wasn’t a hint of any food prep, no turkey, just a couple of very neat warming trays. All very odd, but then everything they do is very odd.
[/QUOTE]
After reading your post it wouldn't surprise me if a behind the scene on Christmas day vlog appears 😂😂 Showing Sarah prepping all the food etc. Although it will of been filmed days later 😉 lol

I’m sorry but - when Esmè mocked Isabelle when she opened that handbag/bag I thought was awful. Really unnecessary and spiteful and it really showed how Esmè can have a nasty side unfortunately! It was just bully behaviour.

Also, can someone let 12 year old Esmè know it’s “I heard” not “hear-did” 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think esme can be a very, rude spiteful brat. Can imagine her saying stuff like it was her that got the channel famous. I don't like her one bit. Sorry not sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Firstly I completely agree that the Inghams should never get a cat nor any other animal to be honest however…..

Surely it is deemed as mental abuse what they are doing to Isabelle? A cat phone case, a little cat scratch post with cat figures, cat coasters, Sarah making miaowing sounds, Chris handing her the gift and saying it might scratch. They know they girl wants a cat, said she can’t have one and then continuously taunt her about it?

It is absolutely awful to watch.
I totally agree. They're using her as a punchline for a load of joke gifts. It's cruel and nasty behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This years Christmas day vlog is the worst they've done. Far too much screeching going on, all opening presents at the same time, loads skipped out.
Usually on boxing day they put up a Christmas day part 2 and open another huge pile of gifts with a second main gift included. This year in comparison to other years they got so much less! Considering what was shown was for 5 childrUn you can clearly see the decline!
I don't think it's a bad thing, less tit to end up in landfill but it must be confusing for Esme and Isla, to go from getting 30 lol dolls each to getting 2...
I hope Izzy got her duvet although lazy was looking for the cheapest version so it would likely have been tit anyway.
The Christmas vlogs usually pull in new viewers for a period in January but those arent going to do that, it was chaotic and disorganised with very little substance!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.