The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually thought the present piles were tamer - just strategically placed. Aside from Esme who did need / want / warrant a new phone (wouldn’t quite go for an iPhone 13 mind) the other main presents weren’t necessary. What will Isla do with an Apple Watch?!
Wouldn’t surprise me if one of the phones came as a bundle with the watch / AirPods and instead of an iPad isla landed the watch!

Reactions: 22
So much screeching in tonight's vlog. How they all don't take to their beds with migraines is beyond me. Lots of cheap clothing to bulk up gift piles, kids having to be woken up on Christmas morning, an almost 10 and 12yo still fully convincing themselves they've seen and heard the real Santa. All so, so weird. Almost culty behaviours going on.

Reactions: 20
Isla's tears are so rehearsed. I feel for that girl. You can tell they get told they need to really react. They said she didn't want a new phone, so they gave her izzy's old one and get her an iwatch because "she didn't want a new iPhone and the few things she did ask for, we couldn't get" i.e. they didn't want to buy an ipad. The only thing I watches are for is for texts and fit bit esk stuff. The kid was so happy with a vtech diary. They have been far better getting her the ipad she asked for.

Also, the most genuine reactions were
Izzy getting books
Esme getting a sewing machine. You could also see Isla sibling over as it wasn't another doll. It was something creative and hobby inspired.

Reactions: 22
My kids are 13 and 15 and woke us up at 6am shouting it's Christmas! Definitely wouldn't wait until it was light outside before getting up on Christmas day

Reactions: 13
Who gives a 9 year old a candle for goodness sake!

Major fire risk especially as isla acts about 4.

Apologies if any tattle life children have candles lol but giving them to isla is rather stupid

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
So the phone Esme has had this whole time hasn’t had a SIM card in it. Now she’s been exposed to the real world with her new IPhone 13.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So Isla gets a vtech diary and an Apple Watch? Decide what age your child is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
My kids are 13 and 15 and woke us up at 6am shouting it's Christmas! Definitely wouldn't wait until it was light outside before getting up on Christmas day
I've never heard of it with young kids in the house. I wondered if they were under strict instruction not to move from their bedrooms until Lazy and Creepy waddled up to get them for the camera. Talk about taking the spontaneous joy out of the morning.

Reactions: 16
How predictable are they! I could have put money on them doing a slow mow clip of them walking down the grand staircase, to the funeral version of deck the halls 🙄.

And business woman of the year’s at it again with the Mila doll, surely it would have made sense to release the doll before Xmas? Everyone’s just had the expense of Xmas, and now they’re going to have kids nagging them for an overpriced creepy doll.
Thinking of which, I wonder what Shorttle has bought Izzy this year? Will it top the lamp?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I actually felt so sad for Isla, anytime she was genuinely excited off camera she was just ignored :(

But it was nice to see a genuine reaction with the apple watch. bless her, she really needs back in school or around more kids her age.

Reactions: 14
im sorry but esme and izzy get the gifts the want but isla wasnt given an ipad. i feel sorry for that girl. Also why is it that jane always buys the more appropriate presents.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Who gives a 9 year old a candle for goodness sake!

Major fire risk especially as isla acts about 4.

Apologies if any tattler children have candles lol but giving them to isla is rather stupid
Tbh I thought that was a present intended for Issy but wrapped up wrong, I’d not trust any of mine with candles - strictly only use mine when the kids are out of the house incase of any mishaps, knocking into furniture etc

Reactions: 15
he wont understand that and im waiting to see the amount of 'stress' hes under when mila has go have that opeation and he cant be there so will be left with jace and the older girls at home.
Not sure how they will cope if the surgery is cancelled in the new year due to being short staffed and their holiday plans are ruined.

Reactions: 11
Omg 😆 pissing at that comment on video saying “thanks for using our catering company hope you enjoy the Xmas dinner” 😂😂😂😂 she tried making out she made Xmas dinner but ordered it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 lazy witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.