The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There‘s going to be matching pyjamas for the whole family so that means Isla is going to finally be freed from the ones she’s been wearing for the rest of December.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We have lost my dear uncle this week 😪, hence Christmas is kinda canceled here.
It's sad and not pleasant at all.

Nonetheless I wish you all merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 and I hope you get to spend it nicely and get time to rest with your loved ones.

Today I couldn't care less about this ferral family

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Nonetheless I wish you all merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 and I hope you get to spend it nicely and get time to rest with your loved ones.

So sorry for your loss. Take the time to heal and be with tjue one you love

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What must their neighbours think with them having a DPD van & now not one but two caravans on their driveway 🤣 Would love to know what the reason for having to bring his parents van back to theirs

Reactions: 18
Send

Sending you much love ❤ First Xmas without my dear old dad. Times are strange right now. Love and hugs to you xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So family comes first so he just takes a day of work, my son-in-law would have loved to have had the day off today but he couldn’t he had to go to work to earn his money for his family but then they just sell blankets to young vulnerable people when they don’t even have the stock to send them out, what would happen if he had a proper job would he have rung in and told them he couldn’t work as he has to much to do, it’s pathetic. I thought he stayed up all night to upload did he not get it done last night because he was spending to much time creeping around his young daughters rooms?
I couldn’t care less if they vlog or not but the young and vulnerable Ifam have looked forward to vlogmass just to be let down. As for that young man Thomas he constantly speaks to Sarah and she never acknowledges him only if he’s sent her something, I can see where her grabby children get it from.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So ... are Jane and Steve spending Christmas with them and sleeping in their caravan? (Sarah mentioned Chris had gone to get their Caravan and said he would explain why later!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Family comes first-they spend every waking moment together, I'm sure they are sick of the sight of each other now.

I think Creepy should film a day in his life to explain just how he is so busy, he's claims he does behind the scenes stuff, so show it.
All we know of him is cleaning floors and glass, excessive consumption of Coca Cola, late night 'editing' and going off for a shag while going to the office/randomly collecting Jane and Hi Steve's caravan.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The fact is that no matter how shite their vlogs have been this month, their daily views have doubled compared to what they had been in November. So by that we can only assume their monthly income has doubled? Maybe that's why they don't give a toss about uploading cos the gormless IFAM will just rewatch the old vlogs. Their income isn't affected at the moment whether they upload or not. I just hope the gullible IFAM wake up at some point and realise this family aren't worth a view.

• Heart
Most of the presents that Sarah says she's bought/the girls really want has been unbranded stuff from Amazon. A lot of it will come direct from China. That could be what the last minute, we're so super busy panic is if half the girls' presents have gone the way of the wankets and not turned up?

So ... are Jane and Steve spending Christmas with them and sleeping in their caravan? (Sarah mentioned Chris had gone to get their Caravan and said he would explain why later!)
I'd be fuming if my son bought a six bedroom house and didn't even have a guest bedroom for me to sleep in.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
My daughter would be happy if she only got one gift under the tree for Christmas because she’s been brought up to always be grateful for everything she ever receives, she also tells me off if I buy too much now as she feels guilty. She also doesn’t do any weird fake over reacting by screaming her head off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'd be fuming if my son bought a six bedroom house and didn't even have a guest bedroom for me to sleep in.
oh that should not be a problem they could just let the girls have a sisterly sleepover (they have not have one of those in years and years... ) and change the duvets Haha. and let granyles and hi Steve sleep in Esmes room, Trina and her piles in Islas room and Sarahs dad on one of the thousands sofas around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they're still wrapping tons of presents to get their thumbnail of a billion presents.
Or they've sent Chris off in the borrowed caravan ro deliver the stock that they didn't get sent in time. I bet he'd love that.
The vlogs seem to be very disjointed together, hints of it pieced together from different days and orders. Somethjng is up.

I still think they're being watched by the local authority and maybe over child services.

I swear if they had anbudget of £400 per child and one of them said, "all I want is a ipad" they'd make them have 400 x £1 presents instead, just for the vlog.
We all heard what the girls wanted for christmas, ipads and phones. But a single expensive how doesn't get views. They use to sometimes getan expensive gift with the tat, but it's getting less and less frequent.

Reactions: 35
Minghams Christmas comes once a year
And when it comes it’s absolutely shocking!
Tat around the tree, tat on the floor and even more tat in their Christmas stocking!

ANYWAY!
Have a lovely cosy Christmas Tattlers. ☃🎅🧑‍🎄🤶🎄May you all find some peace and love surrounding you in these challenging times 🙏🏼Keep fighting for the downfall of all family vloggers who film their kids for cash, without their consent. It’s been a ball with you all these past few months! Think it’s time for a bit of a rest now ❤

Good day, good evening and good night ….for now
Love RAW xx

Sent from my iPhone

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Merry Christmas TFAM, hope You all have a lovely day, I will be sitting under the air conditioner hoping That the 43c temp doesn’t happen 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Merry Christmas to you all, whatever your circumstances, let’s hope 2022 will be a better year!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Grand they can take days of when they can while us,normal folk have weigh up if it may be worth it my 17 yr old is at work yoday 8 hr shift and same on boxing day he mot amused but he will have nice hard earned money that he earned sure the imgham sprogs don't there wage for every day they work

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And now there’s no vlog tonight. Sarah put a post up on Facebook
I think all is not well behind the scenes at Motorway Mansion and they're trying to hold the shitshow together to convince us that everything is perfect. I don't buy any of this shite about them being too busy. Loads of Youtubers are busy at this time of year but they find time to upload for vlogmas. They managed to upload every day during vlogmas when Jace was a baby and last year. What's different this year?

Oh well, they're the ones who miss out on the money.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.