The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas to all of you!

To everyone who is having to isolate and not able to spend Christmas as you planned, hope you feel ok and are able to meet up with people very soon. Over the last few days I have wanted to comment to individuals but having a crawling 7 month old who loves the christmas tree means that wasn't really possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Merry Christmas Tattlers! ⛄ 🧊

I’m just an occasional poster, but avid reader of this thread, you guys are so amazing and funny, I have cackled just like Lazy, at your witty comments.

Have a great day everyone (except for Lazy and Creepy in their Palace of plastic Tat taking footage of OMG, open mouthed kids all day). Just another day of work for the Ingham girls. 🎄

Hope Kayak Paul has a fabulous Christmas 🎅🏻.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
what I think they do is put glad wrap over toilet under the seat and put cereal on top to look like it’s filled…she must think she’s smart if thinks she is fooling people…this has been the worst vlogmas ever, they have done nothing interesting,…she misses the mark on everything and thinks she is just wonderful, and relevant .. I do not want to wish ill on that baby but I can’t wait till she is operated on and there world comes crashing down as they will have to be devoted to her well-being, ….let’s just see how they cope…
Why are guests going upstairs to use the bathroom when they’ve got a downstairs cloakroom?

I hate food waste. There was no need to tip a whole box of cereal down that toilet. I really hope it blocked it and they had to call a plumber out.

Why is the doctor’s calling Chris wrt Sarah’s appointments? That‘s really controlling. No way would I stand for that. She’s got abs no privacy whatsoever
[/

Reactions: 15
I find this very strange. My GP will not allow anyone to amend appointments unless it is said person.

His number should not even be associated with her GP records as they don’t have a house-phone. As if they’d call her “next of kin” for something like that 🤔
Our gp does not even leave messages on phones.confidentiality.

Is that outrageous pile of presents that was posted a few pages back really theirs?? it is so exaggerated that it could’ve been a faked photoshopped picture!!
How greedy and pathetically desperate for viewers! Shame on you two!

Chris is gonna get caught sexting and doing weird tit online soon since he’s really bleeping up getting vlogs up on time. He’s been creeping on young girls (are there a few guys in there as well? I think so) that he’s got to Get caught someday and I pray to god it happens soon. Lock him up!!

much love to all of you Tattlers and your families and friends and beloved pets

❤ to those who have lost family members or are struggling (you know who you are, it would just be hard to tag you all) stay strong and know that even though we’re all technically strangers, everyone on here cares about you!!
I don’t think the pic is theirs but they do get that many presents a lot of plastic tat.
I love your posts Bump .peaceful Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jeez that awful filtered to duck instagram picture makes Mila look like a dolly.

Reactions: 16
I think all is not well behind the scenes at Motorway Mansion and they're trying to hold the shitshow together to convince us that everything is perfect. I don't buy any of this shite about them being too busy. Loads of Youtubers are busy at this time of year but they find time to upload for vlogmas. They managed to upload every day during vlogmas when Jace was a baby and last year. What's different this year?

Oh well, they're the ones who miss out on the money.
I actually think it’s down to being so lazy and unorganised.They probably got up at midday and Sarah probably spent the day shopping at b&m, pound land and home bargains for the present mountain and Chris did what he usually does… sends the kids to their rooms to play with each other and make out he’s doing something, when he’s probably sat on his teletubby arse grooming fans and drinking coke. I bet the wardrobes are still not up.

On another note Merry Christmas Everyone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Merry Christmas everyone!
Big lazy Sarah 38 looks off her face. I'd probably be the same if I had to live with the gormless sex pest creature as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is there a child missing?
Do you mean Creepy's (alleged) other son? 🤫

I don't have Instagram but from the red scribbles it looks like one of the girls (Esme?) is kneeling or crouching behind Issy. I hope they haven't shoved Isla at the back.

Reactions: 14
Do you mean Creepy's (alleged) other son? 🤫

I don't have Instagram but from the red scribbles it looks like one of the girls (Esme?) is kneeling or crouching behind Issy. I hope they haven't shoved Isla at the back.
Didn’t have time to wash her hair either poor kid

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.