The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today at Christmas lunch my sister-in-law starting eating her yorkshires with her hands 😱 made me chuckle thinking of our tattle discussion about it, I was both mortified and amused 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is that outrageous pile of presents that was posted a few pages back really theirs?? it is so exaggerated that it could’ve been a faked photoshopped picture!!
How greedy and pathetically desperate for viewers! Shame on you two!

Chris is gonna get caught sexting and doing weird tit online soon since he’s really bleeping up getting vlogs up on time. He’s been creeping on young girls (are there a few guys in there as well? I think so) that he’s got to Get caught someday and I pray to god it happens soon. Lock him up!!

much love to all of you Tattlers and your families and friends and beloved pets

❤ to those who have lost family members or are struggling (you know who you are, it would just be hard to tag you all) stay strong and know that even though we’re all technically strangers, everyone on here cares about you!!
Thank you so much for that.
I hope you are all having a happy and peaceful Christmas.
The Inghams household definitely won't be peaceful.
Sending my love to everyone on here as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Happy Christmas fellow Tattle fam! 🎉🥂🎄🎁🎅🏻
I hope you've managed to escape your parents basement for a bit and have been preparing for Switzerland by eating plenty of Toblerones.
I know Christmas this year is very different for many. Whether you've lost someone, are isolating or unable to spend it how you usually would I hope you can find some peace today and know your not alone.
Sending love and big hugs to all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What an utter tit show, the one season your family does "well" in, you can't even get right 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If they don't blog tonight something's going on. Christmas is their big earner!!

Reactions: 22
So no vlog again tonight
Was just going to say the same. Considering vlogmas is the penultimate time of year for youtubers, this lot are taking the piss. Day off here, day off there. They are always so busy, doing what? They are stay at home parents who don't even have to do a school run. This is supposedly their " job" yet they can't be bothered to do it half the time. I think YouTube needs to change its policy. Vlogs 6 months or older can still be watched but cannot earn them money, because this is what they bank on, no vlog so their minions watch older ones, still making them money for actually not being bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Be interesting to see what the vlog is like. They skipped yesterday so they could do their lovely Christmas Eve traditions... If it's just a pile of advent calendars and dossing around the house like the rest of Vlogmas with the addition of matching pyjamas, something's definitely up.

Truly hope they're busy having a decent, off camera Christmas for those kids' sake.

Reactions: 22
Vlogmas has been rubbish all round this year. Maybe they cant be botherd to end it

Reactions: 26
Hopefully those poor kids have had a break from earning their parents living and had some genuine downtime.
I hope Isabel and Esme start asking to see their bank balances with their set for life money in them and can advocate for the younger kids too.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Prob gone quiet as the Delonge Parcel Delivery service failed the guaranteed Xmas deliveries and they don't want the grief from upset ifam

Reactions: 17
Prob gone quiet as the Delonge Parcel Delivery service failed the guaranteed Xmas deliveries and they don't want the grief from upset ifam
Gone in to hiding from the angry ifam who want thier wankets

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Merry Christmas everyone. 🎅🎄

You'd have thought on Christmas Day they would have got the vlog up on time as a present to their icult.
I wonder if they are still busy opening the mounds of cheap tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought today was their bread and butter. Not a peep for their icult. Also he’s had an editing/deleting spree on their Meeellla birth vlog playlist.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.