The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Esme still believe in Santa? Because it was very convincing at the beginning of the vlog with the elves. She’d be in year 8 if she were at school, same age as my daughter and there’s no way her or any of her friends believe still, they’d probably get ripped a new one by others
She definitely does believe in Santa. I've been really paying attention to her reactions with the elves on each vlog and it's a genuine response.

It did cross my mind that it was another reason to pull the girls out of school, stops them maturing so quickly if there is no outside influence.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know how Creepy dares show his face at these places where there's lots of children. All it takes is one person to realise who he is and what he's done and there'll be no hiding behind the foghorn or her chuldrun. People won't take kindly to people like him near their children, especially with his big bag of camera equipment and him filming without caring who is in the background.

I don't know what he gets out of places like Gulliver's Valley, there's not going to be many teenagers there. I suppose it's because there aren't any big scary rides at places like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
surely people in her class have told her. I was doing my GCSE equivalent at 14
It hasn't really been spoken about at all at school - I mean it's probably helped they've spent a lot of the last couple of years at home rather than at school. Yes she's in year 10 and doing studying for her GCSE but she's a very innocent girl still. She's autistic so that might have some bearing on it but she's at a mainstream school. Maybe I've just done too good a job of being Santa 🤣. Also, we should just all accept that kids mature at different rates. I was very late at realising the santa thing myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m still in shock at the story Esme told about Chris creeping around in her room in the middle of the night and she woke up and said what you doing and he told her he’d watched something scary and needed prinny because he was scared, this seems very odd and quite disturbing behaviour.
Which vlog was this again she said it?

Reactions: 7
there’s a reason he doesn’t go to peppa pig world and that being the fact it’s near the home of the ponce catchers!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s with the 16 year old living in the same clothes almost daily? Badly ripped jeans, manky Primark coat and all three are wearing the same shoes they wore in the snow in Switzerland. Is that a sign of depression? Losing interest in one’s appearance? A far cry from the other extreme on Instagram.

For all the clothes they buy, they only seem to have one pair of shoes each.

I’ve been a teenager - multiple pairs of shoes, boots etc., if finances allow - are an essential part of life 🤣 - I haven’t changed! Just more 😁

The white ones Isla had on the other day were so grubby. My mother would never have allowed me out with such dirty shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
WE OPENED OUR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS EARLY!

The kids are sat at the top of the stairs. They're not turning the lights on because they're going out soon. Lazy tells them they will not believe what the elves have done and closes the living room so they don't see inside. Mila is asleep. The kids run into the living room to find they all have a present to open. Lazy tells Jace he has to listen to Isla reading the note. She then tells him Isabelle is opening her present first. Jace has to help Isabelle open her present because he's the star of the (tit)show. It's a book called The Song of Achilles. Jace is screeching that he wants to do his next, but for once Lazy makes him wait so Esme and Isla can go next. The girls both get LOL Surprise balls. Lazy tells Esme and Isla they have to watch Jace. Jace this, Jace that. Everyone has to watch Jace open his present but it's ok for him to screech his head off every day when his sisters are trying to talk? Lazy asks Jace what his present is, he guesses correctly that its a monster truck and Lazy cackles when he answers back "It's a monster truck I said". Of course he wants the box opened straight away. The girls open their LOL Dolls. Isabelle and Jace play with the truck in the kitchen.

Lazy screeches good morning and hopes the ifam having a wonderful start to the Christmas holidays. Esme tells us Lazy sent the presents off to Santa yesterday but the elves took the presents out of the box. They're at Gulliver's Valley. Creepy tells us they do Christmas days where there are limited rides and then you get a Christmas experience at the end of the day. They have until 4pm. The first ride is Grand Prix Racers. After the ride Creepy seems to speed up his walking to get closer to Isabelle. Isabelle says he got off the ride, said it was so fun and said "thanks man" to the guy. He embarrassed her. Lazy says the girls are 'orrible. Creepy told her to go on the ride so she is. Isabelle says she'll be embarrassed if Lazy starts shouting so Lazy screeches.

Jace couldn't go on the first ride. Isabelle runs over and picks him up. He's been eating cookies. Creepy is holding Mila. They find a ride for Jace - Rockin' Tug. He says the drainpipe is the Incy Wincy Spider tube. Jace screeches the entire time he's on the ride. He asks to go on Jumbo Jetters and Lazy says if he screeches "yay" then he'll be on there. He doesn't look to so thrilled when he's on the ride, which Esme has also been dragged onto.

Creepy has seen something crazy - "a really big Daddy one". He tells Jace, who is eating a biscuit as usual, to close his eyes. He ass Jace if he'll be cared and he say no, Creepy asks why not and Jace says he doesn't want to be. Well that's the OMG MY 2 YEAR OLD WAS TERRIFIED clickbait out the window then. Jace opens his eyes and there's an unnecessarily zoomed in shot of Jace's covered-in-food face. Creepy does a Creepy laugh. Dinosaur impression from Isabelle. Footage of Jace screeching on another ride.

Esme, Isla, Jace and Creepy are going on a water slide. Lazy says Creepy will freak out because it goes fast. She cackles at Creepy with his hood up. He woohoos the entire way down and then gets soaked in water. The next ride (Gyrosaur) is one you won't catch Creepy on for love nor money so it's just Lazy and the girls going on. They get to go on twice a there's no queue. Creepy says Jace can go over to the park several metres away whilst he films Lazy and the girls on the ride again.

Lazy says the ride was fun but there's no way Creepy the wimp is going on it. She realised when she got on the ride that she's had the buttons on her shirt undone for a few rides. Isabelle noticed but thought she was doing it on purpose so said nothing. Lazy asks why she would want to walk around with her boobs out. You walk around with your gunt out half the time so why not? Creepy is having the time of his life with Jace's monster truck. He pushes it down the slide. Lazy knows what to get Creepy for Christmas. Jace says it's his turn but Creepy takes it because he wants to do it again.

Lazy take Mila on some rides in the indoor play area, including on the slide and roundabout. Of course Lazy isn't wearing a mask so if there's a huge surge in cases in the North of England we know why. They lay Mila in a beanbag and Creepy says she's tiny in real life. After time in the play area, its time to go and see Santa. Santa has a log burner that actually works, unlike the Inghams.

Lazy screeches at the kids to say hello to the elf, who I can hear is wearing a mask. Santa says hello but Jace sees unsure. Lazy introduces him to the kids. Santa says the kids are all on the nice list. I bet Lazy and Creepy aren't on there. Isla gets some fairy wings and a tutu, Esme gets a land sand kit and Jace gets a car colouring set. The elf thought Jace was a girl. Jace thinks there's a car in his present and Lazy says he'll be disappointed when he realises its just a piece of paper and a colouring set. She apologises for the camera being so close to her head and Creepy says we'll see a massive meatball. Isabelle says he's insecure because we see his massive forehead, to which Creepy replies that it's a fivehead. Isla is trying to show lazy something and he doe a fake "wow" before saying they're going to the car to watch Arthur Christmas on the screen in the cinema drive-in. This is their first time in Gulliver's Valley but Isla says they've been there before. Lazy ignores Isla, even when the poor girl repeats herself. Even on the days when they pretend they care about Isla, you can tell they don't. They should get her adopted if they don't care about her and let a family who desperately want a child have her. Lazy tells Creepy to hold Mila properly and get the hood off her eyes. Christine says it's too big. Lazy says she looks fed up. Well yes you would be fed up too if your useless parents forced you to go outside in near freezing temperatures. Have you forgotten that she's also likely to be in a lot of pain due to her hip? Yes, yes you have forgotten because you never cared in the first place. Did you even ask the doctor if there was any pain relief she could have until her surgery? Lazy finally replies to Isla on the third time she say this isn't the first time they've been to Gulliver's Valley but saying she meant at Christmas Time. From Disneyland to Gulliver's Valley - oh how the mighty have fallen.

The Inghams are finally home. Mila is laying on the floor and Lazy sits her up. Jace is holding her present from the elves. Lazy gives Mila a rattle to distract her. Jace opens the present and Lazy tells Mila not to put the rattle in her mouth. She takes the bow off the box and Jace opens it. Mila has got a "little ginge". Wow, I had no idea they've made dolls of Creepy. She also got a rattle along with the gingerbread toy. In the next shot Jace has left the room and Mila is rolling over but her arm is stuck. The kids aren't allowed in the living room because Lazy and Creepy have been doing "some secret things" since they got back. Baby Ingham 6, arriving September 2022. Lazy is glad they did a Christmassy day. Creepy is a grump when they do days like that. He says they went to Gulliver's Valley before they did Youtube and it was raining so he hated it. Lazy tells him it's just a bit of rain. You don't understand though Lazy, his hair dye might run. Gulliver's Valley is cheesy child fun. There is a box of present behind Lazy. How the kids believe any of the shite their parents spout about 'Santa' when there are always wrapped presents laying around, I have no idea. The last week before Christmas is always busy for the Inghams. Lazy has a smear test. Lets pray for the nurse who has to see Lazy's fishy minge. Thank goodness for masks. Creepy say we'll get to see her having the test done but Lazy says it's not happening. They have a surprise being set up tomorrow but Lazy realises she can't say that and says there's no surprise tomorrow. Creepy starts going on about the turkey again and Lazy tells him to shut up.

End of vlog

Face like thunder then 3, 2, 1... she sees the camera and it's all smiles.
View attachment 939306View attachment 939307

View attachment 939309View attachment 939318View attachment 939312

View attachment 939319View attachment 939321View attachment 939322View attachment 939323View attachment 939324View attachment 939325
I blooy love it when you are extra snarky on these. I'm laughing so much I'm waking the household. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did a child of almost 10 really just shout “ME FIRST!” When making a gingerbread house with her baby brother? 😳
of course she did because she’s a self entitled madam just exactly like her mother ! They are identical in so many ways and yes it’s sad to see because she could have been anything but due to them treating her like She was made of gold for so many years she now believes she is the best kid in the family and emotionally blackmails her siblings and parents ! I hate that Esme and Izzy are made to feel guilty for not including her 100% of the time. She wants to control everything and is mean to them and has been seen on camera hitting all of them including pushing jace over when he was even smaller than he is now ! I have zero sympathy for her because they have made her unlikable ! That’s the cruel part because THEY did this to her ! The once cute pleasant little girl is a well ….. yeah ! 😞 send her back to school let her learn that she’s no more special than any other child ! It will help her ! She can learn to be nice as otherwise she won’t have friends ! She needs to learn that lesson quickly , not to mention feed her brain with education which she used to enjoy and is now so far behind ! It’s been said before but comparing her to sienna - fizz family ( same age ) is absolutely embarrassing! They should hang their heads in shame ! Sienna is not long turned 10 going on 14 where as isla is almost 10 going on 5 😒

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Even if the orthodontist thinks Isla is too young for full braces, they could fit her with a retainer that focuses on the front top set of adult teeth. Sarah probably wants them to have a mouth full of black fillings like she does. None of them have a good set of teeth. Isla has had fillings and teeth removed previously (when they lived in the rented house) I’m in my late 30s and have never had a filling… I dread the day. As for Esme she’s going to need implants. If you look at Esmes front teeth at the top one of her “fangs” has eroded away and her front is chipped.
Its not eroded its just crooked she will need braces also

Reactions: 13
So not only did Isla wear the same pyjamas for 5 nights in a row.
Creepy hasn’t taken off those checked suit trousers off since his antics in Blackpool🤢
They now have sentimental value to him considering what he REALLY got up to in that van when those trousers where on the floor next to him whilst he did his dirty deeds ! ( allegedly ) 🤨

I wish this family would stop breeding for the good of mankind

An actual ‘set for life’ living room compared to the Inghams. Olivia is a ex love islander who is engaged to a footballer.
That is fkn Hideous!

I thought the fat sisters fella was caught playing away, if it is her she has borrowed the sister wives Turkey Baster …..I remembered the allegation of creepy doing both sisters and then creepy’s brother playing the game with BigSarah39
Sarah is MUCH fatter than THE KATRINA ! 😆 so if anyone is the fat sister it’s her ! I can’t stand the Seacroft shameless deadbeat but she’s skinny compared to Sarah !

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I feel bad saying this but the kids always look so grubby, esmes hair always looks like she’s dunked it into a chip pan, didn’t Sarah once say she had to remind/encourage esme to get washed? The girl would be in year 8 if she was attending school, it’s really bizarre.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Sarah moaned to Izzy that she didn't tell her her top was open when walking around the theme park after feeding Mila as she's not one to walk around with her boobs on show (her words).
Sarah finishing the last segment of the vlog with her top completely unbuttoned and her boob on show!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder how many of their “ifam” (lord that word makes me feel like barfing) read here?

jason is so annoying

disgusted that Big S of course puts her medical needs before her own kids. What the duck kind of mom is that???

Reactions: 22
Its not eroded its just crooked she will need braces also
If it was crooked there would be enough tooth to straighten out. There’s actually a big gap 🙃. She also probably wouldn’t get braces as her teeth don’t overlap and doesn’t have an overbite and dentist don’t just give out braces, it’s too expensive. Either way it’s not likely Sarah or Chris are going to take them to the dentist.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m still in shock at the story Esme told about Chris creeping around in her room in the middle of the night and she woke up and said what you doing and he told her he’d watched something scary and needed prinny because he was scared, this seems very odd and quite disturbing behaviour.
Chris seems to like them at 12yo now going in Esmes room
He was the same with Issabelle when she was 12 hideing under her bed for a hour, what happened to the tickle monster he used to tickle Issabelle at bed time when she was 12
Are they going to film Esme like they did with Issabelle when she starts her periods?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I thought that vlog was supposed to be super exciting, I think they mean super boring 🤣🤣🤣. Also why are they not correcting Jace’s behaviour. All they say is it is the terrible twos. We have all suffered with terrible twos with children, but they still get corrected. Awful parents those poor children’s future.🙁🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.