The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They believe in Santa and Elves but not the dentist?

Surely Isabelle at the age of 16 questions some of this? But then she’s not got lives like most 16 year olds with friends, school and outside influences. Sooner she goes to college (outside of the house) the better.

Their vlogs always raise questions. It’s ironic that Chris watches Russell Brand who believes in questioning everything going on at the moment, but he doesn’t like people questioning himself.

Reactions: 31
Bloody hope they do film Lazy having a smear test.

After filming every waking moment of those poor kids, and constantly invading their privacy, I don’t see why Lazys minge should be off limits.

“TERRIFIED!!!! EMOTIONAL!! Teen girls react to cancer scare!”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Wonder if big S has,done the Xmas food shop 🤔 and what b &m tat await us on Xmas day vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know when they have Meeela tickets hip surgery booked in for, Im assuming that first week of January. But in a big unvaccinated family like that I wouldn't be going on days out and risking catching covid this close to it. Especially as in my experience after the first person testing positive it's a few days/week for the next one(s) to get catch it.
Her hip surgery would be my priority not vlog content of trips to see a fictional character with a 9, 12 and 16 year old. Because Jason at 2 years old won't know any different if they go or not!
Plenty of Christmas fun to be had at home but I suppose that requires getting up off your backside and planning in advance!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jase was the in thT stinkiy sleep suit that babies wear not kids is age
Babies and kids need to have clean and fresh PJs each night as they do smell after the night being on so if they are using the same PJs night after night they must be stinking and you would think they would be able to smell it and change them but there again I dont think they even change the bed covers often they just use them and rather than wash them they must just throw them away cause she usually tells everyone when she is putting a new duvet set on and then you never hear any more until she buys more.

Reactions: 16
Have the inghams actually said the words “we are all unvaccinated.” Or is this just the natural assumption?

Reactions: 5
Now ,that is a surprise.Not!:rolleyes:
Open your presents early - well was that not staged or what I cant even watch them now as you know its all put on and especially when Chris starts with that "your so welcome " a million and one times its all false and more false to the ridiculous stage and perhaps they should be thinking about the children who will wake up on Christmas morning with nothing and they have so much that they open presents early. The cant give out very much presents as they had very little under the tree, but if they put things under the tree then Jace being Jace and so funny NOT he would open everything

Reactions: 14
Have the inghams actually said the words “we are all unvaccinated.” Or is this just the natural assumption?
Natural assumption after Sarah's covid rant on her facebook. Also they couldn't eat inside anywhere they went on their little van trip due to most places needing proof of covid vaccinations.

Reactions: 27
Babies and kids need to have clean and fresh PJs each night as they do smell after the night being on so if they are using the same PJs night after night they must be stinking and you would think they would be able to smell it and change them but there again I dont think they even change the bed covers often they just use them and rather than wash them they must just throw them away cause she usually tells everyone when she is putting a new duvet set on and then you never hear any more until she buys more.
Ah come on. Kids don't need to get through 7 pairs of pyjamas a week. That's just silly. Even the smelly inghams.

Babies maybe, not toddlers or kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Don’t you usually get a smear at your check up at 6 weeks after the birth? It was like that for me back in the day when the dinosaurs roamed free. 🦕 🦖
Not anymore, at least they didn't check me.
In fact it was only my kiddo who got their 6week check.
Unlike Lazy we took our kid to every hip, head, weight, vaccine and general check up.
However I did get a letter for a smear 8months later but had to cancel because it bashed into something our kiddo needed.
Then rona happened, I've not had one for 5 years though tbh😦

Ah come on. Kids don't need to get through 7 pairs of pyjamas a week. That's just silly. Even the smelly inghams.

Babies maybe, not toddlers or kids.
Oh...I change my kiddos pjs every night, am I parenting wrong? 😂

Reactions: 15
Not anymore, at least they didn't check me.
In fact it was only my kiddo who got their 6week check.
Unlike Lazy we took our kid to every hip, head, weight, vaccine and general check up.
However I did get a letter for a smear 8months later but had to cancel because it bashed into something our kiddo needed.
Then rona happened, I've not had one for 5 years though tbh😦

Oh...I change my kiddos pjs every night, am I parenting wrong? 😂
Not wrong but making your washing pile bigger than it needs to be I'd say!

Reactions: 24
If it was crooked there would be enough tooth to straighten out. There’s actually a big gap 🙃. She also probably wouldn’t get braces as her teeth don’t overlap and doesn’t have an overbite and dentist don’t just give out braces, it’s too expensive. Either way it’s not likely Sarah or Chris are going to take them to the dentist.
my teeth actually looks the same - but I’ve had mine done. But under the plastic, my right toot beside my front teeth is tiny and sharp and the other one is normal and big. So I don’t think it’s eroded.. that could have been a picture of my mouth 10 years ago 🙈 I have even broken of a tiny bit of the front tooth like her 😝

Not wrong but making your washing pile bigger than it needs to be I'd say!
Kiddo has more pjs than all of us combined, I wash them on the sunday(with other bits and ✨bats✨) and there's still another weeks worth washed in the drawers😂
It appears the Minghams have a plethora of clothes during their tit hauls, but then we never see them worn and it's the same old clothes day in day out.
It's quite depressing for a "well off, set for life" family.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.