The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sienna is a beautiful intelligent girl. She has a heart of gold.
of course she did because she’s a self entitled madam just exactly like her mother ! They are identical in so many ways and yes it’s sad to see because she could have been anything but due to them treating her like She was made of gold for so many years she now believes she is the best kid in the family and emotionally blackmails her siblings and parents ! I hate that Esme and Izzy are made to feel guilty for not including her 100% of the time. She wants to control everything and is mean to them and has been seen on camera hitting all of them including pushing jace over when he was even smaller than he is now ! I have zero sympathy for her because they have made her unlikable ! That’s the cruel part because THEY did this to her ! The once cute pleasant little girl is a well ….. yeah ! 😞 send her back to school let her learn that she’s no more special than any other child ! It will help her ! She can learn to be nice as otherwise she won’t have friends ! She needs to learn that lesson quickly , not to mention feed her brain with education which she used to enjoy and is now so far behind ! It’s been said before but comparing her to sienna - fizz family ( same age ) is absolutely embarrassing! They should hang their heads in shame ! Sienna is not long turned 10 going on 14 where as isla is almost 10 going on 5 😒

Reactions: 6
Excuse me but ... Sarah put cereal down the TOILET? What a bleeping knob end. Cue vlog entitled 'Toilet overflowed and flooded our Christmas dinner' #WeBlameYorkshireWater

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Even to this day (and I'm 38) I have never told my parents I was sexually abused and groomed by someone they allowed into our house mainly because I'm so ashamed it happened to me and that I don't want them to feel guilty that they were the reason it happened under their noses. I was 14 and so scared of telling anyone so if this is happening to the girls even if it's only emotional abuse and not physical it can be so scary to tell anyone.
I was 13 when I was sexually abused by a so called family friend. I am 46 now and only spoke up in my 30s. And that was to help his other victim. His niece who none believed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
So it’s true, their only family friends are Lottie and her folk

Reactions: 23
What a waste of 25 mins, Jace wanted to eat out of the toilet and Isla said oh there’s some on the floor I really think they wanted to eat it, well jace said he did. Esme believes the elf moved and asked if her mum caught it in camera 🙄See Isabelle is back to walking about half dressed and the nibbles wine etc for there friends was in fact for Lottie and her mum and grandad, they are completely insane.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Forgot to say when jace touched the elf’s if you listen really closely you can hear sarah grab him and he says In a scared voice “I didn’t touch them” but he sounds like she’s grabbed him and he tit himself. Listen you’ll see what I mean

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What is that outfit Jace is wearing he looks like a sumo wrestler 😫
It's a sleeping bag sleep suit apparently! Sarah bought it for him as he kicks the covers off at night!
He's been wearing it for about 2 weeks now! Doesn't look as if it's been washed 🤢🤢

Esme really does believe in the elves! Thought she saw one of them move!
Friends round, Lotties Mum and her Dad!! I wonder if her Dad slept in Jane and Steves caravan? Why couldn't he gave slept in their caravan?
The mulled wine heater looks like a soup pot we used at the cafe at the Salvation Army where I did voluntary work! Bet it doesn't get used again 😆😆😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Forgot to say when jace touched the elf’s if you listen really closely you can hear sarah grab him and he says In a scared voice “I didn’t touch them” but he sounds like she’s grabbed him and he tit himself. Listen you’ll see what I mean
Yes I heard it bet she’s a spiteful mare when not on camera.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
It's a sleeping bag sleep suit apparently! Sarah bought it for him as he kicks the covers off at night!
He's been wearing it for about 2 weeks now! Doesn't look as if it's been washed 🤢🤢

Friends round, Lotties Mum and her Dad!! I wonder if her Dad slept in Jane and Steves caravan? Why couldn't he gave slept in their caravan?
The mulled wine heater looks like a soup pot we used at the cafe at the Salvation Army where I did voluntary work! Bet it doesn't get used again 😆😆😆
What a waste of cereal!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
What's Sarah's dad's relationship to Lottie? Also in the rules of elf on the shelf are you not allowed to touch the elves? Why would she be so angry about Jace touching it?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a few, as long as you’re not hammered, and certainly not co sleeping

The feral kids probably did eat out the loo when cameras were off

Reactions: 23

I think I prefer the cereal in the toilet to the stooooonnnnninnnn buffet. Delighted I’ve actually not been invited tho…,

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAPPENED IN OUR BATHROOM!

Oh dear, did Creepy run out of period pads? A blocked pipe due to food poisoning from Lazy's cooking?

Friday 21st December
Today on the 'Inghams Waste Food Show', Lazy and Creepy have poured an entire box of shreddies down the loo and pretended it's the elves. Sorry if it's 2027 or something and you had to find out via Tattle that the elf stuff was all done by your parents, Isla, but that's what you get when they treat you like a baby for years. I don't know if we're still around but I hope you can escape from your toxic family. Lazy wakes Jace up. He crawls up the stairs to Esme and Isabelle's rooms. Isla comes downstairs first and sits on the sofa next to a less than impressed Esme who rolls her eyes. Creepy has left early to go to the Ibis post office and STI clinic tip. Lazy tells the girls and Jace that she feels like kicking the elves back to the North Pole because of what they have done. The girls walk into the bathroom. Something seems to happen off camera because Lazy sighs and then Jace screeches that he didn't do anything. Esme suddenly looks upset and Isla copies her reaction. Esme tells Isla that one of the elves moved. They have friends coming around who usually use the upstairs bathroom. Jace wants to eat the cereal. Advent calendars. The elves and advent calendars take up half the vlog, finishing after 9 minutes.

Creepy has done errands this morning, including tip runs and other things. The things they have to do are hard to vlog. Lazy reminds us that she has a smear test. Suck up the TMI because it's important. She was shocked at the figures of the number of people who miss them because she's right there. You're not right there when your baby needs to see a doctor though are you, you freak? She reminds the 12 year old ifam to book their smear tests. She forgot it was the Christmas holidays and sorted the schoolwork out last night. Esme has taken Mila upstairs to babysit her whilst Lazy wraps presents.

Meeeeeeeela is back downstairs now. She's in her chair. Creepy has gone to pick up Granny Jane and Hi Steve's caravan. They'll explain why later. Lazy's smear appointment has been cancelled, due to the GP being short staffed, and rescheduled for Tuesday 5th January. She's glad because she has so much to do. She's wrapping up clothes for Isabelle and is jealous of the jumpers. Esme has changed Mila's nappy and got her to sleep for an hour. The deadline for getting presents to Santa is tomorrow.

That was the most intense couple of hours of Lazy's whole entire life. Creepy is hoovering in the background. Jace asks Lazy if he can have a mini roll. Esme says he's already had one today. Lazy asks if he wants an apple but Jace says no because it hurts apples. The friends are about to arrive and she wants to show us some serving plates she got from Home Bargains. They didn't put up the extra lights on the bifold doors. Creepy got himself a mulled wine warmer as they had bottles left over from Switzerland. Lazy tells Esme that wine tastes better the older it is. Creepy underestimated the side of the warmer.

Lazy disturbs Isabelle, who is reading on the sofa. They've got the wine cups out. They've also got the red wine out because their friends drink it, although the Inghams don't. There is also a bottle of Disaronno. Jace runs over because his boo-boo won't go away. When Lazy asks if they should go and find Mila he says "no, let's not". Mila is in the living room with Isla, who has taken over babysitting duties, and they're listening to Christmas songs. Footage of the Christmas tree and party food.

Saturday 22nd December
The kids and Lottie come downstairs. Of course it was Lottie who came to stay, she's the only 'friend' the girls have. The poor girl probably doesn't have any say in the matter. Creepy is lurking in the kitchen. They find the elves in the kitchen, including Lottie's elves. Creepy, who is hiding in the background. says the elves have come for a sleepover. The elves are cooking Haribo eggs for breakfast. Of course Jace has to 'try' one. Lottie has brought her advent calendar with her and is sat at the table for filming. I never took my advent calendar to a sleepover. What sort of weird cult is this?

Esme and Lottie are in the kitchen making those cheese and bacon pastries Lazy used to make with the pre rolled pastry. She tells them they need to put egg wash on them. Esme asks Lazy whether it's alright that she washed her hands five times after touching the bacon. She aks if there will still be germs on her hands. Lazy reassures her there won't be.

Lazy's dad (Neil) and Isla are in the living room playing a game with Isla's poppit. She showed him how to play and now he won't let her win. Neil doesn't seem to have much hair left so we know where Lazy inherited her bald patch from. Next they look at some old childhood mementos Neil has brought to show everyone, which include his baptism certificate, an old cast from 1968 when he broke his arm (his uncle was swinging him around and broke his wrist), his first pair of glasses, his first birthday cards and a vaccination card. Apparently Neil is only 55, although he could easily pass for md 60s. The Dixons and Inghams don't age well.

That's where they stopped vlogging because they had so much work to do. The second day was only five minutes of footage in total. Come back tomorrow to find out what Turkey-Gate was about.

End of vlog

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Wrapping Santa presents in the middle of the day in the living room while the kids are in the house 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
For someone who claims to love the magic of Christmas, she sure is doing her best to make sure her kids don’t get the tiniest bit of magic.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.