The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy is bringing Jace up as a ‘mummy’s boy’ who is an angel that can’t do any wrong. I would say teach him boundaries but apparently none of the children are allowed them. This must be similar to how creepy was brought up by his mother as apparently she sees no wrong in his sick actions

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

This is the person who saw them at Gullivers. Maybe I'm showing my age but what the duck is the tongue sticking out thing? I've seen Isabelle do it before and it just looks stupid. Ridiculous that kids see this tit going on and think it looks cool :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Sarah’s getting a smear test because it’s too important to put off.
Shame you didn’t think Mila’s hip appointment was too important to put off.
Sure when it’s about Mr &Mrs hypochondriac medical appointments are too important to put off… but when it’s about the kids or unborn child they can’t be arsed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Oh dear, so it looks like they did go to a very young child theme park. Poor Isabelle, I really hope she wasn't expected to join in with the toddler screaming and jumping up and down and had to go see Father Christmas.

It's times like this where it would be nice if they actually treated her like a 16 year old and left her at home so for once she could have some time to herself. Unfortunately that wouldn't happen as she has been treated/behaves more like an 11/12 year old.
Yep.Plus they need her to help with the younger ones.So unfair.:(

Reactions: 11
Do you think Sarah let's Jace get away with everything because he's the only boy?

Reactions: 17

This is the person who saw them at Gullivers. Maybe I'm showing my age but what the duck is the tongue sticking out thing? I've seen Isabelle do it before and it just looks stupid. Ridiculous that kids see this tit going on and think it looks cool :rolleyes:
Chris shouldn’t be allowed to have pictures with kids and teenagers after what he allegedly did

• Heart
Reactions: 40

wow, copying much?? If I had not known better I would have thought it was Isabelles video.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do you think Sarah let's Jace get away with everything because he's the only boy?
No.I think she just can`t be bothered to discipline him.It`s easier for her to give in .He`s going to be `Arrison #2 if this keeps up.She`s making a rod for her own back ,especially considering Mila`s surgery isn`t long after Xmas.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
No.I think she just can`t be bothered to discipline him.It`s easier for her to give in .He`s going to be `Arrison #2 if this keeps up.She`s making a rod for her own back ,especially considering Mila`s surgery isn`t long after Xmas.:(
Who's Aarison?x

Nah! I think she does it because she thinks he’s hilarious when he’s far from it and because she’s too lazy.
You can tell she's lazy by just looking at her face 🤣

• Haha
So I admit it -work was dead this morning so I fell into a rabbit hole of the 2017 Florida slogs… I know they first got big in 2016 but do we think they made that much money so quickly to be able to afford a three week holiday in Universal and Disney with Dining plan and discovery cove - that would of cost a packet - no wonder it all went to their heads so quickly
Sorry to quote myself but I forgot to ask…. What ever happened to little Boo Boo - I cannot believe what a pedestal she was on - no wonder she has turned out like she has

• Sad
Who's Aarison?x

You can tell she's lazy by just looking at her face 🤣
LOL Agreed!! `Arrison is her sister Katrina`s youngest.I`ve not seen him on film in ages (watched a couple ,but couldn`t face anymore!) ,back then he was Jaces` age and a right holy terror!!

Reactions: 13
I’m sure he shouldn’t be filming at Gullivers? Oh my word, Jace is turning into a little monster himself! Why do they just laugh at him when he is so cheeky!
He was looking happy so probably a freebie

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think maybe they need a new camera because the one they have makes anything large like the rooms look tiny but if it’s pointed at mila it makes her look so big.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hope jace gives them a dogs life when hes older

Reactions: 23
I’m still in shock at the story Esme told about Chris creeping around in her room in the middle of the night and she woke up and said what you doing and he told her he’d watched something scary and needed prinny because he was scared, this seems very odd and quite disturbing behaviour.
Its probably just an excuse to go into the girls room, if he is that scared why doesn't he go to his bed with his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sure when it’s about Mr &Mrs hypochondriac medical appointments are too important to put off… but when it’s about the kids or unborn child they can’t be arsed.
Cervix, toes and recurring ‘tonsillitis’ > hips and teeth. It’s the pecking order of the human body as recommended by all health professionals. By all, I of course, mean none.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.