Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I’m still in shock at the story Esme told about Chris creeping around in her room in the middle of the night and she woke up and said what you doing and he told her he’d watched something scary and needed prinny because he was scared, this seems very odd and quite disturbing behaviour.
The mans a wet wipe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
It's a cold house,no character,no warmth,not a home . Nothing to show a family lives there,tacky cheap furniture,plastic plants,bare walls.The children's bedrooms look bate,not warm or inviting.Wherevare the family photos,christmas cards ,items the kids have made that should be on show.The Inghams are the dirtiest ,most weird and yet so smug youtube family ,how they are popular is beyond me as they have scum written all over them (especially around their necks 🤢)

• Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Did Sarah really say Esme was too young for Miss Congeniality but ok to watch The Unforgivable?

One minute she says Esme little and doesn't want to grow up, the next she wants to be like her older sister. I will never understand Sarah's thought process.

homebargainsandme

Please watch this 😭Sarah that fat bitch filming her daughter hysterical whilst she teases her for eating her malteasers😂Some things never change

• Angry
  • Sad

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I don’t know how he can claim he works hard on the vlogs, from the bits I’ve seen he isn’t exactly doing any fancy editing and I’m sure that YouTube allows you to pre upload for a set time/date? Plus he doesn’t have a job, he is in a house with another adult without a job, 3 of the kids are old enough not to need constant supervision and even if they were their mum is around if they need anything. He is just chatting utter bull.

• Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Another sofa 😂 buy some book shelves or something sarah you don’t have to fill every inch of your house with sofas

I know Sarah said that Esme and Isabelle need time together, to themselves but I do find that excluding Isla. Sarah should be finding ways to make it so Isla doesn't need to spend the time with them. I just really struggle with the idea that they took her away from her friends and now here only support, her sisters, are allowed to exclude her because they're watching older movies.
I'm not saying they shouldn't have those opportunities but they need to sort Isla out first. Tnat child is struggling big time. It's heartbreaking to see.
If Isla was back in clubs and making friends the older two would have that time together and Isla wouldn’t mind as she’d be having fun anyway.

homebargainsandme

Creepy must have had one too many mulled wines for Christmas Eve as editing is all over the place again. He showed the turkey suit before Sarah even gave it to him.
You’re so crazy Chris 🤪😍

• Haha

Princess 6

Chatty Member
I dont believe an almost 13 year old who is told and sees her parents buy the presents to send to Santa, sees her mother wrapping them and sends them. Believe in Santa how? How could Isla even believe this nonsense .lazy is talking crap as usual

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
They have an ideal excuse to send isla back to school and jace too nursery, with Mila's operation coming up they can use that!

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Isabelle saying Isla is little so doesn't understand why the other two need a sleepover without her. No she isn't little, she will be 10 in a few months and the constant babying of her will not help.

Creepy leaving boxes outside the front door, just put them in the car/van or inside the door, what if it's windy or rainy overnight?

Why is Mila always in front of a screen?

Go on Lazy, cram another sofa in there!
Why does the camera make the rooms look smaller than they are but also make the dinky chuldrun look bigger than they are?

Why do they always need to go on a 'day' out? It will be crap as usual. Didn't they force themselves to go on a day out last year and it was freezing and raining and they just moaned?
The parents have no shape at all they’re not capable to raise kids. If that had happened to my sisters and I then my parents wouldn’t have made a big deal about it or made me feel excluded because Honestly no child likes to feel like that.
My parents would have made me feel special by saying that we would be having a special mummy daughter evening and that that the other girls were not invited as it was a special mum and me night, it’s easy to do maybe do the gingerbread house just the two of us a toddler doesn’t need to do that and then a Christmas movie with hot chocolate and our own secret snacks if Isla was happy and entertained she wouldn’t even know what the other girls were doing. There are ways of doing things with kids you don’t have to be mean about it.

• Heart

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
The reason their rooms look so empty and soulless is because they have no "life" in them - no shelves with knicknacks, no little ornaments from their "travels", no actual decoration or colour (other than in the bedrooms) or anything to put their "stamp" on that house. Just lots of empty space with the pay-weekly furniture shoved in the furthest corner. In fact, hanging some curtains (properly) and blinds would make a huge difference.
It's so weird, when I was a teen I had a big photo wall of photos with friends (obviously this ones not gonna happen), celebs that I idolised, film posters, music posters. They're not just cut off from people but from literally everything. I've never seen them show interest in pop stars or actresses, it's just weird.

• Sad
  • Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
It's a sleeping bag sleep suit apparently! Sarah bought it for him as he kicks the covers off at night!
He's been wearing it for about 2 weeks now! Doesn't look as if it's been washed 🤢🤢

Esme really does believe in the elves! Thought she saw one of them move!
Friends round, Lotties Mum and her Dad!! I wonder if her Dad slept in Jane and Steves caravan? Why couldn't he gave slept in their caravan?
The mulled wine heater looks like a soup pot we used at the cafe at the Salvation Army where I did voluntary work! Bet it doesn't get used again 😆😆😆
What a waste of cereal!

• Heart
  • Haha

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Who's excited for the tat show tonight?! Christine will be in the background shouting how much their new house looks like Forest Holidays whilst drinking his body weight in mulled wine. Sarah will be taking the credit for every present even though they'll all be cr*p. Then we'll get some excuse about why they've stated home this Christmas.... (Broke!)
Ain't no Christmas like an Ingham Christmas. Get the booze ready Tattlers

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
It's ok guys, the vlog will be up shortly once Chris the wet wipe has stopped sobbing about how magical it is

• Haha

JaeXYZ

He said they'd been to a theme park, are theme parks even open this time of year?
It wouldn't be an Ingham day out if they went somewhere and it was open and not fully booked. Probably went to a theme park and sat in the van watching Netflix. Best. Day. Ever.

• Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
107"]
He looked at fatso lazy dead in the eyes and screwed his face up and angrily said “ITS A MONSTER TRUCK I SAID!”
[/QUOTE)

Absolutely cringing at the whole performance. Forced to stand on the stairs to do the elf shitshow. Can't be spontaneous when opening presents because each have to give the other time on camera. It's so WEIRD and unnatural. Like a bunch of circus animals performing for fans.

They all speak to Jace and Meela the same way they speak to Prinny, like a teeny tiny idiot sandwich. I can't stand it.
Modify your tone sure, but speak normally for Pete's sake. Deep-rooted psychological issues regarding size and keeping children as young as possible. As much as he is spoiled and pandered to (like Isla was), I had a little chuckle at his reaction. He knew it was a monster truck, told them it was a monster truck and asserted himself, albeit in a cheeky manner.
Picking a rod for your own backs Lazy and Creepy. 🤣 Not all of them will be as easy to manipulate as Isabelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 37