Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
So the only day of vlogmas they had anything possibly christmassy planned and the footage has gone. Did sarah not take any insta pics or little clips on her phone? Doubt they even did anything

• Haha
Reactions: 40

thegreencow

VIP Member
The party is definitely real and I’ve figured out who’s coming.
It’s all so simple. Think about it.
Who did Creepy have a direct line to during the height of the pandemic?
Who absolutely loves a party?
Boris Johnson!!! He’s probably walking through the front door/guest entrance of Pylon Palace as we speak.
He’ll be well impressed when he sees that staircase, I bet!
Is Matt Hancock going as well? He and Chris would get on like a house on fire; they both like breaking covid rules and cheating on their wives.

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
When sarah said “the turkey is coming” I couldn’t help but think the present she got for creepy was a specimen pot 😂

• Haha

Klp86

VIP Member
THIS IS HILARIOUS! ( they may upload in random order)
What a bunch of weirdo's. I love how they think Chris spends time editing all for them, out of the goodness of his heart, not for the money or anything 🤣

• Haha

Sally1993

Chatty Member
0A6ED492-2911-4E77-89E7-63DF0CAF2F2C.jpeg

🙄 So they’re a ‘family channel’ I’m sure Thomas wants to hear all about Sarah’s cervical smear test..

• Haha
  • Sick

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I had to skip half that vlog. The screeching and hyperventilating is just not normal. That pair of fuckwits have ruined those children, I’ve never seen anything like it. I was actually disgusted at the way Isla ripped at that box to get the doll out. Anyone would think she’d never seen a toy in her life. In contrast I crochet, this year I made chocolate orange covers for the people in my family as stocking fillers (with a chocolate Orange in obvs) and one for the little boy next door. When I took it round he was so, so grateful and not at all grabby. Had I have given one to those ungrateful brats they’d have scoffed the chocolate Orange in one mouthful and binned the cover, I bet.

• Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member

This is the person who saw them at Gullivers. Maybe I'm showing my age but what the fuck is the tongue sticking out thing? I've seen Isabelle do it before and it just looks stupid. Ridiculous that kids see this shit going on and think it looks cool :rolleyes:
Chris shouldn’t be allowed to have pictures with kids and teenagers after what he allegedly did

• Heart

Meisify2

VIP Member
Tattlers I need your thoughts and prayers. My life has been completely tipped upside down. Yesterday we were told DH’s company is relocating not too far from the Minghams. Last night we were looking at Rightmove and I was trying to tell DH why I simply can’t move to the village along from Plyon Palace. He wants me to go to look at house on the other side of the motorway (you can’t see the motorway from the garden) but it’s almost opposite the Mingham’s village and I’m so worried I‘m going to get a Levi letter and be chucked in a Swiss jail 😢
You need to divorce your husband asap, or tell him to quit his job and start a wanket business

• Haha
  • Wow

Boyz3kids

There is so much more they could do at home for vlogmas instead of constantly going out shopping. Sarah bought a new mixer for baking and it's been used twice I think. Why can't she do Christmas baking with the girls. Isla especially would love that. Christmas cookies, gingerbread men. What about Christmas crafting,making their own wreaths and decorations. Isla is missing out on all of that. Both her mother or father don't do any of that with the younger children. Christmas isn't all about the gifts, but spending quality time with family and taking time to reflect. I hate to say this of any child but they need to teach Jace not to shout and screech for everything. He is constantly shouting and interrupts. I suppose clever boy can do no wrong. Chris you are a grown man using filter on instagram and of course Sarah getting her sixpence in as usual. Does she always have to have the last word. I could go on but that's enough of a rant for now.

Reactions: 39

OliviaPope

I've no idea about apple ect. What can a 9 year old do with an apple watch?
No idea…track her steps from her bedroom to the kitchen. What a thoughtless present for a 9 year old. She would have been better off with a kids Fitbit, or a kindle something she could actually use. There’s those big £130 LOL movie magic sets that would have been more appropriate for a 9 year old. What happened to the Melissa and Doug ice cream set Isla desperately wanted No books for the middle girls as usual. A decent pair of shoes would be better than the latest iPhones and iwatch.

Lazy needs to get Granny Zelda to help her with buying what the kids would like as each year it seams she gets them the most appropriate gifts that they would like. Lazy just buys shit for the sake of buying.

Scotblock

VIP Member
My whole house has been tested positive for covid 19. It baffles me how this lot can go out without a mask and not catch anything. The places they've been this year without wearing any face covering. I wear 2 masks when I go out, I've been double vaccinated and waiting to get the green light for the booster. These idiots are not even vaccinated and it pisses me off. Lazy and creepy this virus is real and I suggest you protect your family. I'm absolutely gutted that I can't visit my granny even if it was just standing on her door step just to talk to her 😥I HATE THIS FUCKING FAMILY 😡
My guess is that they probably have had COVID. It is just none of those inconsiderate bastards will ever have taken a test to find out. I have lost count of the amount of colds they have had that has probably been COVID. But not they just go a it spreading it like the dirty horrible bunch they are. I hate them too!

• Angry

JaeXYZ

If we do accept Creepy's description of his job... If somebody I know said that they were under so much pressure that they're killing themselves staying up half the night working until they're physically unable to keep their eyes open (and then often merrily driving long distances with a van full of kids), I'd be telling them there's more to life than money and that they need to revaluate their work/life balance ASAP.

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Did anyone see his new response on the insta comment on recent post? god he's a cheeky c u nxt tuesday.

Apparently he 'kills himself nightly for these video's' .... ' not that they would know'
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
He really does think he’s something special there doesn’t he speaking to fans the way he has done there 😳 Keeps banging on that people have no idea what’s involved - how does he know what the followers do or don’t do in their own time?! Such an idiot

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
Tattlers I need your thoughts and prayers. My life has been completely tipped upside down. Yesterday we were told DH’s company is relocating not too far from the Minghams. Last night we were looking at Rightmove and I was trying to tell DH why I simply can’t move to the village along from Plyon Palace. He wants me to go to look at house on the other side of the motorway (you can’t see the motorway from the garden) but it’s almost opposite the Mingham’s village and I’m so worried I‘m going to get a Levi letter and be chucked in a Swiss jail 😢
you should download one of their massive shouting fests of a vlog and play it on repeat for you hubby and tell him this is what he is mostly going to hear 19 hours a day, never mind the noice from the motorway. it will not be heard over the screatching.

• Haha

Basic

VIP Member
Clearly Isabelle is suffering at the moment and Sarah is aware of it so buys her a pamper package and then Chris pipes up with "I think he's bought his size" when she opens her secret Santa package of a dressing gown. What an absolute arsehole he is. You never, EVER make weight comments to a child (and yes, Arsehole, she is still a child).

Arsehole then comments on the Spicy Babe OMG doll. Sarah is uncomfortable with the comment. She doesn't know what to do with it so pans the camera to Mila.

• Wow
  • Heart

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
What’s with the bedtime reading segments? Trying to seem maternal lazy? trying to look like a loving mother to social services? Too little too late arsewipe

• Heart
  • Haha

Tinksmum

VIP Member
There were two posts further back - one said that on Tiktoc someone said they saw them at Gullivers Kingdom - then someone else suggested they couldn’t put the vlog up maybe because they were rumbled and told they couldn’t use footage -so I went to have a nosey and found the attached - what do we think my fellow investigators?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart