Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

homebargainsandme

So not only did Isla wear the same pyjamas for 5 nights in a row.
Creepy hasn’t taken off those checked suit trousers off since his antics in Blackpool🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Congratulations @Joris Bobson edited for the swear word
View attachment 934829

TLDR
- The Inghams are still decorating the house for Christmas. Estimated completion date is Boxing Day 2053.
- Isla seems to be regressing even more. This week she was filmed getting excited about toys for 5 year olds, climbing into Jace's crib for story time and rolling on the kitchen floor playing with her LOL dolls. She's also too scared to sleep in her own room.
- No Instagram birthday post for Sarah from her loving husband. He remembered to put a gushing post up for Isabelle's birthday though.
- Sarah celebrated her 39teenth birthday with a trip to Premier Inn Blackpool. They went on some fairground rides and looked at the lights. Chris left the hotel room to spend the night in his precious van. He got her the usual Pandora ring, which didn't fit on her fat sausage fingers. Unsurprisingly, Sarah decided she didn't want to stay at the hotel for a second night.
- Chris is busy repairing the faults in the house.
- Sarah is only just starting to think about sending Tat and Me blankets out for Christmas. Halloween pumpkin blankets are included in the release.
- Visitors are only allowed through the front door on the first visit so they can see the stairs.
- Big Frank has returned in time for Christmas.
- Katrina and her piles made an appearance in the vlog. She'll be visiting the Inghams at Motorway Manion next week for some undeclared baking ad.

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 934832
Them shorts 🤣🤣🤣 what the actual heck 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Merry Christmas lovely tattlers,
Merry Christmas to all,
May you all have good health and happiness and your troubles be small,
Remember your life could be far worse,
You could be Sausage fingers Sarah with Creepy controlling your purse...
So enjoy the christmas carols i'm going to sing 'em and count my blessings that I'm not a Mingham !

• Heart

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
THIS IS HILARIOUS! ( they may upload in random order)
Clueless Ifams still think the Minghams share their lives out of the goodness of their heart and not for money. The level of stupidity. Only ifams could believe it takes 480 hours to edit a vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chloe97xo

The kids won’t speak up. Because they will be scared of what will happen to them and their family. Abused children can still love their abusive parent. It’s the only parents they have. They might have been told they will be separated from siblings. They are bribed with holidays and a soulless house and cheap tat. I don’t believe Chris’s attraction to children starts as young as Isla. But esme is reaching the age where she will become attractive to him 🤮. Isabelle shows very clear signs of being groomed and abused. Her passiveness, nervousness, lack of maturity and isolation are all signs. She also lacks confidence. I can imagine Esme will start to become this way too over the next few years. Unless of course he only abuses other peoples children and not his own like some abusers do. But him creeping around her room in the middle of the night isn’t a good sign. I wonder how Isabelle felt when she heard that story. That’s a lot of pressure on her shoulders. The social services won’t take it seriously. They are pretty useless to be honest. Until one of the kids speaks up about any abuse they won’t do anything. They don’t take neglect or emotional abuse serious either unless it’s really bad and again the kids speak up. Those pair are bad liars but know how to convince people who don’t know better to believe them to be innocent.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jamhead

VIP Member
Wrapping Santa presents in the middle of the day in the living room while the kids are in the house 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
For someone who claims to love the magic of Christmas, she sure is doing her best to make sure her kids don’t get the tiniest bit of magic.
I don't understand all this 'sending them off to santa' shit either.
I think if you get to the point where you're having to 'send' things, then you've got too much.
I don't understand why they don't do X amount from father Christmas and then the rest from them because it's very clear they're from them anyway!
Totally spoils the whole magical element in my opinion when you know it's your mother buying and wrapping them. I can't believe Isla is still falling for it when Lazy makes it so obvious.

• Heart

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
It's so weird, when I was a teen I had a big photo wall of photos with friends (obviously this ones not gonna happen), celebs that I idolised, film posters, music posters. They're not just cut off from people but from literally everything. I've never seen them show interest in pop stars or actresses, it's just weird.
They have no interests all they do is shop ,eat crap,moan about most things ,they are allegedly living the best lives when clearly to normal people they are just existing in the closed Ingham world

• Sad

Kitty2020

VIP Member
No Christmas Eve vlog and nothing but confused shite for weeks & missed uploads…
Tattlers, get your forks ready, I think maybe the Ingrams (I’m with you @bump1212 on the Mr. Ingram line from the legend that is Kayak Paul!) are done!

That whole scripted scene in the bathroom was their usual standard. Isla’s line about a sleepover in Isabelle’s room right on cue, the teen in just a sweatshirt, Lazy trying to modulate her voice, Creepy MIA, fake ‘smear test’ (Pap smear in US), and of course, Esmé getting her ‘you’re embarrassed’ thing in there.

WTF is this thing about being embarrassed? It’s as done to death as her ‘Oh My’!!

Anyway, Tattle brothers & sisters, wishing you all the absolute best under these circumstances. So far, I’ve pulled through relatively unscathed, but it’s been tragic to read of some folks’ experiences, losses and struggles both here and in my community and around world.

At least we will have snow on Christmas Day on Tattle ❄ 💕

I’ll be raising a glass or several to you as I’m cooking my authentic vegan/vegetarian meal! There is so much choice this year! No Tofurkey in this house 😩🤣
Oh and I shall make my own Yorkshire puddings - wish me luck! xxx

• Heart

Everybody

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for Isla her speech, her teeth as Sarah won't take her to the dentist I've noticed a few times she covers her mouth when she talks or eats, she looks so uncomfortable. She gets left out constantly when she was the favourite before Jace, she needs to go hack to school and mix with her friends she had, not stay at home doing pretend school work because we all know they don't do anything. She was so much happier going to dance and clubs etc. Funny how all these allegations came out about Chris and the proof the girls automatically got took out of school.
Sarah’s obsession with things being “teeny tiny” and not growing up isn’t helping the cause either. Isla is probably picking up with these are the things that please her mother- and is why she started talking in that baby voice, childish toys, latching on too much to other siblings. She is a young and capable girl who can achieve a lot if given the right tools.

It’s such a shame that her mother emphasises so often and I’m so many ways that she likes children to be young and childish.

And the elf on a shelf every morning- she is almost 10 years old. I’m not sure if that is normal for that age as I’ve no children myself.

Her mother is literally trying to make them be Peter Pan and never grow old.

• Sad

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
im sorry but esme and izzy get the gifts the want but isla wasnt given an ipad. i feel sorry for that girl. Also why is it that jane always buys the more appropriate presents.

• Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
If he has enough time in the day to clean more windows then he has time to sort out the vlog. It shouldn't take that long given how long he has been editting, the same music is always used. If he's choosing to use this as their income then he needs to treat it as his job and get on and do it.

It might also help if his children had a life of their own, then they would be off doing their own thing, having alone time or meeting up/talking to friends so there would be plenty of time to get things done in the day. Get the younger ones in a routine so they would have naps and a set bedtime hours before the adults.

We all know he spends all night doing what he shouldn't be then most of the day trying to avoid his family anyway, no one believes that he's spending all night and then into the next day to edit this crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

uwu

VIP Member
No 9 year old needs an apple watch and you can tell Isla wasn’t really feeling it but put on her best omg face.

• Sad

Kstep

VIP Member
Still catching up still at the Blackpool vlog we all know he was upto no good that night but how the hell does Sarah buy it? They jave just spent months in that tin can on top of each other and he edited fine yet in 2 hotel rooms he can't as the slightest noise wakes Mila yet she slept perfect in the van? Also he even had an excuse why he drive around! Also everyone could see how hyper he is next day but she just laughs along with him?

• Wow
  • Sick