Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
They probably spent the day loading up a hired trailer with all they’re B&M Christmas presents that the kids don’t actually want it need. Yeah they’ll be far to busy to post this eve

Reactions: 8

Mostyn

VIP Member
CHRISTMAS EVE SPECIAL - OPENING NO BUDGET SECRET SANTA PRESENTS!

The vlog begins with Isla in her own bed. Mila is still asleep but Lazy cannot believe it's Christmas Eve.

The kids run into the kitchen. The elves are back and there are pancakes on the table for breakfast. The elves are in a jar so Isla picks it up. Esme is going to write to Santa and ask if the elves can stay for Christmas Day. Jace says the colours of the elves. Esme says she thinks they "made names" for them last year but she can't remember them so they need to write some down. Jace is stood at her hip screeching her name. Lazy says Jace can sit on a normal chair but he's not at the place that has his name on it so Isabelle picks him up off the chair and carries him over to the right chair, even though he's more than capable of walking. It's literally just a plastic Santa bottle with his name on it so I have no idea why they couldn't just switch them around. Lazy cackles about her pancakes, which she has made look like Santa. Jace doesn't want to eat it. Isabelle tells us she walked downstairs and Jace said "Merry Christmas Isabelle". He eats one of Lazy's blueberries. The kids all (including Isabelle) write their letters to Santa. Lazy chops veg.

Dinner is in the slow cooker. Granny Jane and Hi Steve are there. Lazy is sure to tells us Isla is in the shower, Isabelle and Esme have had showers, and Jace needs a bath. They're watching The Elf's Reindeer. Lazy can't cope with how adorable Mila looks today.

The girls are setting up a train track that Granny Jane got them. Jace wants Lazy to take a train out of the box. Lazy says she's going to turn it on but Isla is scared. The train gets stuck. It's going around the track in the next shot, although they lost a carriage. Jace loves the train. The train has no destination and is going round and round in circles, much like the Inghams' career.

Creepy has been trying to get out of putting on his turkey costume all day but he's married to Sarah Ingham so might a well admit defeat. Lazy foghorns up the stairs to ask how its going. Flashback to yesterday.

Lazy puts on her elf costume. The next few minute consist of Lazy cackling and thinking she's the most hilarious thing that ever lived. Creepy, Esme and Mila sit on the sofa in the hallway. Creepy and Esme laugh when they see Lazy, who starts singing We Wish You a Merry Christmas. Esme gets Isla from her bedroom. Lazy didn't want Creepy to feel left out tomorrow when they have to deliver Christmas cards around the neighbourhood. Lazy thought about doing His and Her Elves, but he's been obsessed with turkeys this year so got him a turkey costume. Cackling. Lazy is laying on the floor in the next shot, still cackling because Creepy got a Santa hat with his costume. Prinny had a bad tummy the other day and now her bum is stained yellow, despite being bathed. Lazy tells him that no one cares about Prinny's butt.

Everyone is waiting for Creepy to come down in his turkey outfit. Eventually he waddles along the landing and down the stairs. Everyone is laughing at him. Quick shot of Hi Steve. Granny Jane kicks his son up the arse. Shame she didn't do that years ago when she found out he'd cheated on his wife. Things run in the family with this lot though so I wouldn't be surprised if Jane herself has a few affair shaped skeletons in her closet. Some of the neighbours are about to meet the Inghams for the first time. Creepy walks along a road, Lazy tells him to wave to the car and the driver beeps. Screech laughing.

Creepy is stuck in his suit and the elves are gone. There are boxes at the front door. Isabelle and Hi Steve have been babysitting Mila whilst everyone else went for the walk. The kids open the door. Creepy picks up the elves with cooking tongs and puts them in a jar. He doesn't want to hurt them and the absolute melt then apologies to them. Isla brings the boxes in.

The kids are sat in the living room with the boxes in front of them. Jace isn't having any of Lazy's shit today and isn't waiting for the acting cue. His box is already open. Inside the boxes are chocolate, books a candle (for Isabelle), socks, pyjamas, hot chocolate, gummy lollies and some other bits.

Lazy is making sure everyone's Secret Santa is wrapped. The girls are sleeping in Esme's room because Granny Jane and Hi Steve are having Isabelle's room. I swear Isabelle has to make so many sacrifices for other people. Why not let her seep in her own room for once and make Esme give up her room or get Jane and Steve to sleep on the sofa. Jace wants the telly on and Lazy says she will do it in a minute. Jace starts trying to make himself cry but Lazy tells him they don't do that on Christmas Eve.

Dinner is finished. They're about to do Secret Santa. Jace says Happy Christmas to Lazy. Usually the kids have to guess who got Secret Santa for them. However, this year Lazy wants them to get the presents they wrapped for themselves. Jace brought for Isabelle. They tried to find a box but couldn't find one big enough. Isabelle gets a dressing gown, socks, body scrub, a wooden cat toy for her desk, a throw, It Ends With Us book, and a fake plant. Overweight Coco the dog starts licking Esme's face so Creepy tells her there's boundaries. If only YOU knew those boundaries. An impatient Jace keeps asking (and trying) to open his presents so Isabelle lets him help open her final presents. Finally it's a screeching Jace's turn. Personally I would've made him wait to last to teach him he doesn't always get his own way. Lazy got Jace two boxes of monster trucks. Isla gives Esme her presents; alphabet beads for her bracelets, paint, an LOL surprise and the final present (which she scared to open) is an LOL doll. Esme gives Isla her presents; a toiletry bag for LOL Dolls, LOL Surprise, Kindi Kids doll.

Creepy's turn now. First present from Lazy is a Home Bargains jumper. Isabelle pretends to find a box under the sofa and says its for Creepy. It's a box of Calvin Klein perfume and Isabelle says it's because he smells like a pasty. Isla says she was with Lazy when she bought it and it was very expensive. Creepy gives Isabelle a hug, even though the gift is from Lazy. Creepy gives Lazy her Secret Santa presents; a phone case and a River Island bag. She is confused about the phone case because she took the case off her phone the other day because she doesn't like it. Creepy says her phone will get ruined. Ah so that's the motive; he'll throw away £20k on a DPD van but a new phone for the wife is too expensive. Creepy calls Lazy an "ungrateful mother..." but it cuts before we can hear him say "fucker". Lazy explains that the case Creepy got is the same one he took off four days ago. Christine says it was a black one and the one she got is a see-through one. Lazy asks why he left the price tag on the bag They snog and the girls are disgusted.

Shots of everyone watching The Snowman. Afterwards, Lazy is in Jace's room and about to read Fly, Fly, Fly Your Sleigh to him. Jace has a jumper on because the sleeping bag is in the wash and he takes the covers off the second Lazy leaves the room, so she's paranoid he's cold.

Lazy says goodnight to the girls. Esme ad Isla hope the elves stay for tomorrow. Isla wants to try and film Santa, if they see him, so she has the memory. Esme is scared she won't wake up and hear him. Isabelle is sleeping in Esme's bed whilst Esme and Isla are on the sofa.

End of vlog
Home Bargains - is that where Lazy found Creepy? She should return him to the store asap and demand a refund.
View attachment 943758

Isabelle's Secret Santa from Jace.
View attachment 943759

Hi Granny Jane and Hi Steve
View attachment 943760View attachment 943763View attachment 943767
View attachment 943762View attachment 943764View attachment 943765View attachment 943769View attachment 943770View attachment 943772View attachment 943773View attachment 943774
Granny Jane looks rough

What's Sarah's dad's relationship to Lottie? Also in the rules of elf on the shelf are you not allowed to touch the elves? Why would she be so angry about Jace touching it?

Spendalot

If they are going to continue with the nightly sleepovers they should just move all 3 girls into Isabelle's room and have Esme's room as a games room and Isla's as an office/school room.

Oh dear has poor old Creepy lost the footage of the imaginary day out. He said they'd been to a theme park, are theme parks even open this time of year? I suppose some might be partially open with extra Christmas events on, but no doubt they'd close earlier than normal so the Minghams would probably arrive at nearly closing.
Lightwater Valley has Alice in wonderland light experience and Flamingo Land has a Christmas experience. Lightwater Valley is the cheaper of the 2 😂

Reactions: 7

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
With Santa I always did a main present - but like a toy or game - they really wanted and a stocking. Everything else comes from us or whoever else has bought them presents. I think that helps with the inequality question and also means you can scale up or down if you have to.

Chloe97xo

I’m still in shock at the story Esme told about Chris creeping around in her room in the middle of the night and she woke up and said what you doing and he told her he’d watched something scary and needed prinny because he was scared, this seems very odd and quite disturbing behaviour.
Which vlog was this again she said it?

Mostyn

VIP Member
Ugghhh Isla supposedly had a shower but put her filthy pjs back on and Sarah never thought to make her get changed???? Esme was genuinely excited to see the coloured elves, she's 12 yet more excited than Jace. Secret santa was a bit of a letdown. A £1200 laptop one year, this year a tacky £44 handbag. Sarah is one ungrateful lump. Creepy buys her a phone case and she more or less says I don't want it.
I’m guessing lazy and Esme are getting iPhones

I just hope the big surprise isn’t a new puppy. They don’t appreciate Prinny or even bother with her much anymore so the last thing they need is another dog. Maybe that’s why creepy needed Jane and hi Steve’s caravan so the girls didn’t see the puppy but I’m hoping it’s a gift for Jane and hi Steve or it belongs to another guest they‘ve invited rather than another pet for the inghams to neglect. 🙄

Look on Sarah’s insta stories. There’s another dog in the house. 🙃

View attachment 944062

View attachment 944063
Granny Zelda coco

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Who gives someone a Christmas jumper on Christmas Eve, usual Ingram waste of money. It's very unusual that a 16 year old can't go into a shop and choose and buy a present herself, when will Lazy stop babying those chuldrun?

Was Creepy having to dress up as a turkey to walk the streets his punishment for being a n?

I remember years ago people saying they had to watch the vlogs with the volume right down due to all the shouting and screaming. It was the same in yesterday's vlog, I was wishing someone would wallop Lazy in the hope of stopping the endless hysterical cackling. I bet she was on the booze just to get through the hell of her life.

It's probably a good thing they've isolated themselves, no-one in the real world deserves to hear all that noise/fake laughter/OTT reactions to everything.
My mum got me a Christmas jumper for a Christmas present one Christmas. Like why?

Everybody

Chatty Member
yeah something has definitely happened there’s no way they’d miss vlogmas
Maybe the CHEEKY ELVES decided last minute to give the Inghams a last minute voucher to forest holidays. And took their grandparents. Becuase chris did say that he was collecting their grandmothers caravan too. Probably trying to haul all the presents over

zeniia

Did they used to mention taking them to the dentist? I’ve only been watching them on and off the last couple of years.

My son needs braces but orthodontist won’t touch them until his last two baby teeth were out, eventually had to have them taken out at the dentist as they weren’t coming out by themselves. Still waiting for one adult tooth to come through and they want to wait a bit longer so likely won’t have braces till he is at least 15. Sometimes having braces, particularly in UK, is a long process.
Funny how different it is. I’m from Denmark and here the braces are often taken off at age 15/16 at the latest 😅