Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kate1970

VIP Member
Maybe lazys dad is getting the caravan if I recall something happened to the dads caravan on the nc500
Yeah I remember something happened!
Not sure if it was his car that blew up?
Shame if Jane and Steve have had to give it away!

Reactions: 2

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Is it just me but was Esme unbearable in that vlog, I mean she’s irritating at the best of times but the fake expressions, and the over the top squealing at absolutely everything, she was miles worse than Jason. Who I have to say, was surprisingly not as annoying as normal, I do think he was really overwhelmed by it all though. And I loved his “you don’t have to shout and clap, you just don’t need to do that” 😂
When did Jace say that?

Reactions: 1

zeniia

If it was crooked there would be enough tooth to straighten out. There’s actually a big gap 🙃. She also probably wouldn’t get braces as her teeth don’t overlap and doesn’t have an overbite and dentist don’t just give out braces, it’s too expensive. Either way it’s not likely Sarah or Chris are going to take them to the dentist.
my teeth actually looks the same - but I’ve had mine done. But under the plastic, my right toot beside my front teeth is tiny and sharp and the other one is normal and big. So I don’t think it’s eroded.. that could have been a picture of my mouth 10 years ago 🙈 I have even broken of a tiny bit of the front tooth like her 😝