Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hils

VIP Member
Ok Tatlers who is going to take one for the team, and go to tell Lazy and Creepy to do themselves a favour and go take a look at Fizz Fam Present opening ….. now that’s how it should be done (still don’t agree with using kids for money) but there was genuine thought to those presents and absolutely joy at what they received can’t help but have a soft spot for Sienna
Fizz family are a beautiful family, kind and respectful of each other. They don't squeal at everything, they take pride in things they have. The inghams really could learn alot by the fizz family. They were so good with elf o
Ok Tatlers who is going to take one for the team, and go to tell Lazy and Creepy to do themselves a favour and go take a look at Fizz Fam Present opening ….. now that’s how it should be done (still don’t agree with using kids for money) but there was genuine thought to those presents and absolutely joy at what they received can’t help but have a soft spot for Sienna
Fizz fam are a lovely family, kind and considerate of each other and they help each other when needed. The inghams could really learn something from them

• Heart
Reactions: 7

rosily

There are all sorts of other things dentists can do to ready a kids mouth for braces. Friends have primary aged kids who are having treatments and also having braces at the start of secondary school here. Dental treatments aren’t free here like they are in the UK for children.

It looks like Isla and Jace have Sarah’s mouth. They may benefit from having work done young to ensure there is enough room for their adult teeth. They won’t know of any possible treatments if they don’t take them to the dentist in the first instance.

I don’t understand why they haven’t paid for Isabelle to have braces. They need to start investing in their children’s futures. God only knows they are paying the mortgage and paying the price for being pimped out on YouTube. And now they are having to cope with the fallout from their fathers sexual deviancy. Absolutely abhorrent adults.
That was just my experience with NHS, we’ve taken our kids to the dentist every 6 months since very young.

I asked how much it would be to pay for our sons braces and was told £2400, but they still wanted to wait a bit longer for his last adult tooth had come through. Hopefully he’ll be ready to get them next year. Everyone’s teeth are different so I’ve no idea what’s suitable for their kids teeth.

Reactions: 6

Bored83

Keep seeing comments about Islas teeth. Genuinely asking, what’s wrong with them? Am I missing something?
They (isla and jace) look to have an overbite. Islam two front teeth look quite large. I dont think the prolonged use of dummies helped. Looking back at the old vlogs through izzys looked the same and now don't look so bad, she used to seem to have a lisp. Maybe once the other adult teeth grew in they balanced out or maybe she did have some work on them.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
if its getting done at sheffield childrens hospital my husband works there and im really suprised they got an appointment for surgery that fast from december appointment to january surgery.
Maybe it's alot worse than they are letting on?

Kate1970

VIP Member
What's Sarah's dad's relationship to Lottie? Also in the rules of elf on the shelf are you not allowed to touch the elves? Why would she be so angry about Jace touching it?
Far as I know Sarah's Dad isn't related to Lottie?
I've heard Sarah tell the kids not to touch because the magic will disappear!
I've noticed in previous Christmas vlogs, that on Christmas eve the elves are in a glass or a vase, so they can carry them round! Wonder if they're doing the Christmas eve boxs this year!

Last edited:

Whotsup

Think Christmas is cancelled again this year - looks like they are staying at home and won’t be allowed to mix indoors with visitors.

BuddyBird

Sienna is a beautiful intelligent girl. She has a heart of gold.
of course she did because she’s a self entitled madam just exactly like her mother ! They are identical in so many ways and yes it’s sad to see because she could have been anything but due to them treating her like She was made of gold for so many years she now believes she is the best kid in the family and emotionally blackmails her siblings and parents ! I hate that Esme and Izzy are made to feel guilty for not including her 100% of the time. She wants to control everything and is mean to them and has been seen on camera hitting all of them including pushing jace over when he was even smaller than he is now ! I have zero sympathy for her because they have made her unlikable ! That’s the cruel part because THEY did this to her ! The once cute pleasant little girl is a well ….. yeah ! 😞 send her back to school let her learn that she’s no more special than any other child ! It will help her ! She can learn to be nice as otherwise she won’t have friends ! She needs to learn that lesson quickly , not to mention feed her brain with education which she used to enjoy and is now so far behind ! It’s been said before but comparing her to sienna - fizz family ( same age ) is absolutely embarrassing! They should hang their heads in shame ! Sienna is not long turned 10 going on 14 where as isla is almost 10 going on 5 😒

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice when Lazy was in the kitchen, pointing at the best thing she’d ever (ordered) made, they've put matching Xmas jumpers on, Esme walks past and appears to be still wearing her pyjama bottoms, and so does Izzy when she’s sat with Mila. Lazy said it’s getting dark so it’s about 4pm. Now this might be just me and my family, but we all have a bath/shower, and use our new products, put on our new clothes and make a bit of an effort before we go out and spend the day with family, or they come to us, I’ve only got 1 bathroom between 4 of us, and we manage it way before midday.
I know they’re not going out but its Xmas day! It might be just me but I couldn’t imagine spending the day in P.J’s. They definitely didn’t get up till quite late, it was bright light outside, we had what I considered a lay in this year 7:40, and it was only just coming light at around 8:30.
We stayed in our PJs all day. Always relaxed on Xmas day like that though as we are quite a busy family the rest of the year, kids wake up before crack of dawn though and as parents, we don’t get to sleep until early hours - it’s the very few days of the year we can get away with it with no other reason needed.

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
How predictable are they! I could have put money on them doing a slow mow clip of them walking down the grand staircase, to the funeral version of deck the halls 🙄.

And business woman of the year’s at it again with the Mila doll, surely it would have made sense to release the doll before Xmas? Everyone’s just had the expense of Xmas, and now they’re going to have kids nagging them for an overpriced creepy doll.
Thinking of which, I wonder what Shorttle has bought Izzy this year? Will it top the lamp?
Def should have been released b4 Xmas

Reactions: 5

RaeRae

Chatty Member
my daughter is same age and autistic and also believes, my 11yo as well :) my middle son has stopped believing this year but plays the pretence for the others as we have a younger child too who has many years left yet
Both girls though just think people have different traditions like faith etc that exists as they both know a Jehovahs Witness family who obviously don’t believe at all which I think helps. The elf is very real according to my 11yo too - I adore Christmas which I think has made them like this though 😂
Love this ❤! Have a wonderful Christmas!

• Heart

Kelsbels79

Chatty Member
Another sofa 😂 buy some book shelves or something sarah you don’t have to fill every inch of your house with sofas

If Isla was back in clubs and making friends the older two would have that time together and Isla wouldn’t mind as she’d be having fun anyway.
View attachment 935097

Leah just posted this on Instagram 🙄
Have I missed something but is her fat sister uo the stick

• Wow