Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ses3711

VIP Member
In every other job you could wing it, but we see what these vloggers do all day 😂 Even when they were a week behind they were late.

QUOTE="Cinders91, post: 7630624, member: 124244"]
View attachment 944523

Everyone else manages though don't they creeps.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 8

Mostyn

VIP Member
I’m sure he shouldn’t be filming at Gullivers? Oh my word, Jace is turning into a little monster himself! Why do they just laugh at him when he is so cheeky!
He was looking happy so probably a freebie

ses3711

VIP Member
Do you think they’re missing vlogs to make people wonder whats going on and watch to find out?
"It’s not our fault it’s late. YouTube is still processing the video. Nothing we can do. But it will be up in the next 20 mins."

Creepy's replied to somebody asking where the vlog is on his Insta post five minutes ago.

• Sad

GiggleBee

VIP Member
There‘s going to be matching pyjamas for the whole family so that means Isla is going to finally be freed from the ones she’s been wearing for the rest of December.
Aren't the pyjamas isla is wearing matching ones from Primark anyway?!

Merry Christmas Tattlers! Xx

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
I think right now they're desperate enough to do anything if they think it will make them some money. Their channel is sinking faster than the titanic. 😂😂
I could just about understand them doing her one as a keepsake but not for selling.

snapdrag0n

VIP Member
They are lucky they get everything free. We need to pay for everything unless u have good health insurance but braces aren’t even covered. Dental insurance is really bad here in America be here I live. They have it good. It’s a shame how they don’t take care of their medical needs properly
Not excusing them at all with this…
But from my experience even if you want to go to the dentist the backlogs are awful. I’ve not managed to see a dentist in 18mo now, keep being fobbed off. Unless your face has fallen off they keep blaming Covid. Tried to go to a private practice and they have waiting lists too now!!!
And yeah kids get for free but us adults definitely pay for dental treatments in the U.K.

BSBuster

Chatty Member
Ah thanks! And to all for the love!! It is what it is and we will get on with it and do the best we can but I tell you this if my daughter says the ‘F’ word once more today she will be heading towards the naughty step…… even if she is 36 - see Minghams I have a real naughty step and am not afraid to use it- why don’t you try it - and at the same time learn the word NO!! Because with the headache I have all the screeching and yelling they do will make me loose my temper and said 36 year old daughter might also get a wallop ( please don’t tell social services ) I really am loosing my mind!!!
Hope you're all feeling better very soon x

• Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
Sarah also said that Chris would explain why he went to get his parents caravan and he never did

I think I heard Isla say she was sleeping in Isabelle’s room the next night. I’m guessing when Lottie stayed
Maybe lazys dad is getting the caravan if I recall something happened to the dads caravan on the nc500

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
To be fair my kids stayed in their pyjamas yesterday and didn’t get up until 9.30. Anything goes on Christmas Day especially this year as we didn’t have visitors(we’ve been ill so kept it as just us).
Oh I get that! I think we would have been the same if the rules hadn’t changed from 10 to 7 days so we were allowed out and to mix with others, and I get young children not being bothered if not going out, but I can remember being as young as Isla and loving getting myself ready for Xmas day. These lot are broadcasting themselves, they've got caterers in and trimmed it up like Lapland to laze about in last nights bottoms 😂
I hope you’re all feeling better soon!